• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.:: Pokémon KD (Kanto Dimension) ::.

Status
Not open for further replies.

[NovaPirate]

And the rest went riding on.
Years
The Thanksgiving one was hysterical, and I'm glad you're back.
I was worried I'd have to go to Serebii every day to check your comic >.<

Nice town there, the icy one, Cape Town? Anyways, keep up the good work (You're mapping is pretty good)!
I wanna see the camo ninjas come into town and take everyone out, and I'm expecting some nice customs!

Last edited:

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
Years
The Thanksgiving one was hysterical, and I'm glad you're back.
I was worried I'd have to go to Serebii every day to check your comic >.<

Nice town there, the icy one, Cape Town? Anyways, keep up the good work (You're mapping is pretty good)!
I wanna see the camo ninjas come into town and take everyone out, and I'm expecting some nice customs!

Serebii's not that bad, and it's better than the weird Pe2k comic section, which is like 98% MD Comics.

Let me start by saying: I did not make Cape Town. A fellow member (Who shall remain nameless but I put him/her on the credit list) showed me it when he was amateur mapping, and I edited it (while keeping the original shape and some of the tiles)- and he let me use it for the comic. Just thought I'd clear that up in case you see it elsewhere.

Camo ninjas... maybe. I'm not sure how to custom that yet, but I'm thinking secret agents...... or ninjas (The choices!).

Booyaka! Comic 27: Step By Step
And how about a character bio update:

*Off to PM "regulars".*

Last edited:

Jake

Pearly White Dream
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 4, 2012
Serebii's not that bad, and it's better than the weird Pe2k comic section, which is like 98% MD Comics.

Let me start by saying: I did not make Cape Town. A fellow member (Who shall remain nameless but I put him/her on the credit list) showed me it when he was amateur mapping, and I edited it (while keeping the original shape and some of the tiles)- and he let me use it for the comic. Just thought I'd clear that up in case you see it elsewhere.

Camo ninjas... maybe. I'm not sure how to custom that yet, but I'm thinking secret agents...... or ninjas (The choices!).

Booyaka! Comic 27: Step By Step
And how about a character bio update:

*Off to PM "regulars".*
I enjoyed it, a little filler-ish though. :D

Tangerine Fox

82% Non-Toxic
Years
Hm...I agree, the comic raises more questions than answers. Mostly bouncing about, but I'm curious as to what the title of the next comic means. Is there going to be a new character, or have I missed something? (I've got a migraine right now and can't even remember my lunch, so it's possible. ._.) Other than the slight filler-ness, I can't complain. And, on a seperate note, I like the new bios -- very nice!

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
Years
I enjoyed it, a little filler-ish though. :D

I needed something to do for their trip to Cape Town, so I decided to answer some questions that the readers might have. Thanks for posting.

Hm...I agree, the comic raises more questions than answers. Mostly bouncing about, but I'm curious as to what the title of the next comic means. Is there going to be a new character, or have I missed something? (I've got a migraine right now and can't even remember my lunch, so it's possible. ._.) Other than the slight filler-ness, I can't complain. And, on a seperate note, I like the new bios -- very nice!

It will be a new character - so far, we don't know whether or not the cast has siblings - this answers it, hence the crappy title. Thanks for posting.

[NovaPirate]

And the rest went riding on.
Years
So is it going to be a sibling or not? Wait.. I know.
Will the new character have any importance or will they just be for the Cape Town strip of comics?

Hmm.. I wonder if I'm still supposed to be giving crit after all this time. Or is talking about the comic still considered on topic?

Well, I like the way you spin the plot. Unlike some plots, your characters aren't the Powerpuff girls. Running into a new completely independent bad guy/girl every comic or so. Instead, they often run into bad guys related, and any switch in organizations is explained cleanly. Well, almost cleanly. Any chance of some more of SS' leader in a comic?
And this time it seems like you are gonna hit the 100+ mark.

Years
  • Seen Apr 10, 2008
This is cold

aye man these comics deserve they own site and you should do your own manga i had wanted to make my own comic series about my own show and this is too cold straight up cold-blooded

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
Years
So is it going to be a sibling or not? Wait.. I know.
Will the new character have any importance or will they just be for the Cape Town strip of comics?

Hmm.. I wonder if I'm still supposed to be giving crit after all this time. Or is talking about the comic still considered on topic?

Well, I like the way you spin the plot. Unlike some plots, your characters aren't the Powerpuff girls. Running into a new completely independent bad guy/girl every comic or so. Instead, they often run into bad guys related, and any switch in organizations is explained cleanly. Well, almost cleanly. Any chance of some more of SS' leader in a comic?
And this time it seems like you are gonna hit the 100+ mark.

Sibling is just for this storyline (Think anime episode style!). The leader of SS... I don't know if I want to reveal him - I like meeting the Ex-O's first. 100 is my next goal (That means 200 overall!).

wow awesome i love the comics nice work!

Thanks for posting.

aye man these comics deserve they own site and you should do your own manga i had wanted to make my own comic series about my own show and this is too cold straight up cold-blooded

Thanks for posting. KD's own site would be awesome, and it might be an idea for the future.

I know it's been too long and all, but I have two more comics:

Comic 28: Some Sibling
Comic 29: Eric Summer

Enjoy them!

RocketMemberMichael

My Mew...He is...Dying...
Years
Matt. It's me Michael, am back.

Your comics are amazing. I think having your own site would be good. Or maybe your own forum, with a roleplaying section. The Pokemon KD forums. I don't know. I like the way you stick to your comics, something which I sometimes lol forget to do. But keep up with your comics anyway. I am making a new comic too.

KEEP THESE UP!

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
Years
Things look nice, Matt. Keep up the good work.

Thanks for posting.

Matt. It's me Michael, am back.

Your comics are amazing. I think having your own site would be good. Or maybe your own forum, with a roleplaying section. The Pokemon KD forums. I don't know. I like the way you stick to your comics, something which I sometimes lol forget to do. But keep up with your comics anyway. I am making a new comic too.

KEEP THESE UP!

Again, a KD site is probably a future idea (I need time to even make the comic first).

The story line is good, an interesting set of characters and new locations. I give this a 10/10.

Thanks for commenting (And rating! My first one too).

Looks good to me!! I like the Chars and the storyline isnt bad either.

Thanks.

Yo Charchic here.
New name, I have my reasons lol.

When is the next eppy coming. I can't wait!

Next ep right here:

Comic 30: Northbound

Enjoy!

Charchic

The 3rd Member of the Elite 4
Years
Matt I just had some crazy idea. I dunno if you want to go along with it but what ever, you choose. Your comics are really good. And I made my own site, based on my initials. Pokemon MS, but you are Matt Silver. So MS applies to you too. Do you want to co-own my site with me, the site is paid for, and you don't have to pay or anything. Your choice.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 27, 2010
Oh Hello :P

*Waves*

Yeah its me, trying to find the guys again, here's one of them!

How are you Matt?

I love the new KD!

Heard from Decepticon, or anyone at all?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 8, 2023
*faceplam*

Chizzy, you should know well and truly that you can't revive month old threads and that you can't go off topic like that - keep it to PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back