• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Moves

rageahollic33

Roserade is the best
Years
Fire Type: Fire Blast

Water Type: Surf

Grass Type: Leaf Blade

Bug Type: X scissor

Poison Type: Poison Jab

Electric type: Thunderbolt

Normal Type: Hyperbeam

Ghost Type: shadow punch

dark type: dark pulse

Psychic type: Psychic

Steel Type: Iron Tail

Rock Type: Rock Wrecker

Ground type: Earthquake

Ice Type: Ice Beam

Dragon Type: Draco Meter

Fighting Type: Close Combat

flying type: Ariel Ace

Tox

fight me
Years
My personal favourites are Energy Ball, Psybeam, Power Whip, Air Slash, Earthquake, Swords Dance, Ice Beam, Flamethrower, Thunderbolt, Leaf Storm, Aura Sphere, Crunch and Hurricane.

The animation for Energy Ball is my current favourite mainly because I love green.

Years
-Extrasensory - 80 base damage for 30 PP? Yes.
-Flamethrower - I just love the way it looks in Colosseum, especially in the colorful Under Colosseum. God, I miss that game.
-Shadow Ball - I dunno; it's just cool.
-Stockpile/Spit Up/Swallow - It's a creative idea for a trio of moves.
-Endeavor - The Battle CD with Rattata against Shuckle brings this to mind.
-Assist - While not all that useful, it's a nice way around move restrictions like Taunt and Disable.
-Silver Wind - Again, it's just cool.
-Hidden Power - It's nearly impossible to predict what will happen. I only wish that it did more damage and had the potential to cause status effects or heal based on its type.
-Metronome - I also like this one for its chaotic factor.

Back