• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Join Avenue Adventures

Gary0ak

TPP ROM Hacker
Years
I am at Lv. 29.
The avenue name is PKMN Ave (Most creative name ever)
I have 359 Recommended or Invited
I had three Gym leaders visit (Clay, Burgh, and Marlon)
Current ceiling color is Aurora Purple
I have one of every shop, including Flower Shop, Nursery, Cafe, Raffle Shop, Market, Dojo, Beauty Salon, and Antique Shop.
All of the shops are at Lv 10 except for the Nursery and Antique Shop which are at 9

Awesome Avenue isn't it?

Edit: I looked at all the other posts and I found out I have the highest rank in this whole thread! I guess no one can surpass me!

Last edited:

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Edit: I looked at all the other posts and I found out I have the highest rank in this whole thread! I guess no one can surpass me!
So?

Myself, I'm at Lv.5 with 44 invited. It hasn't been a priority. Just doing my few daily visitors. Really would like to increase visits.

Cyclone

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years

Sorry guys. My HeartLand (my Join avenue) is now rank 45. Clay had visited my avenue and leveled it up just now.

By the way, Elesa, Drayden, Clay, Roxie, Burgh and Cheren are one of the visitors in my HeartLand.

Last edited:

BLOOOD-La-ti-

This is the place to try!
Years
Well I haven't used my join avenue for a long time,
I can't even remember the rank,I think it was around 30 or something.
All I ever do there is use the colosseum,the raffle, and the bistro.

Gary0ak

TPP ROM Hacker
Years
Sorry guys. My HeartLand (my Join avenue) is now rank 45. Clay had visited my avenue and leveled it up just now.

By the way, Elesa, Drayden, Clay, Roxie, Burgh and Cheren are one of the visitors in my HeartLand.

Oh :C
Well congratulations! You managed to beat the old Oak!

Years
Mine's on about Rank 10 now I think. I don't have internet access at the moment so I've just been changing the date, about 4 people visit in a day.

(I haven't read through this thread much so sorry if this has been mentioned) has anyone else noticed the names of the NPC visitors? They all start with either a J or an A.

I've had Elesa and Roxie come to my JA so far, waiting for more gym leaders to come is definitely tedious but worth it.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 12, 2013
Honestly, after I started playing the Pokemon Dream World almost every day, 90% of my join avenue visitors are from the Dream World. You really do need a ton of visitors to level up your shops at higher levels, though, so it's perfect.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
I just had another chain. Still topping out at five. However, the popularity points I noticed kept increasing, and by the time it reached 337 gained a shop a level all by itself; in fact, all five shops gained levels and that last upgraded the storefront.

Join Avenue now at Lv.6; changed my ceiling to sky blue. I didn't play for a few days and decided today to go find Yancy. Trying to start trading. Time to collect junkers.

Cyclone

Starry Windy

Years
I've just got my third full recommendation sweep yesterday. And I've replaced my Nursery shop for a new Raffle shop. My Join Avenue is currently in Rank 49 now.

EDIT January 16, 2013:
My Join Avenue is now at Rank 50, and now have a reputation of "Terrific Avenue".

People recommended in my Join Avenue: 649
People invited in my Join Avenue: 12 (it's actually 10 since Jacorey once tried to change into Nursery, now returns back as Cafe shop.)

EDIT January 17, 2013:
I've just got my fourth Join Avenue shops' full recommendation sweep today.

EDIT January 19, 2013:
After yesterday my Join Avenue is leveled up by Burgh, now my Join avenue is leveled up again to Level 52, this time by Marlon!

Last edited:
Years
Hum mine's lvl 13 i think... My title is Dragonlord and the avenue is called Dragon Den( guess what kind of pokes I like xD) and it has purple roof. I havent gotten any gym leaders yet but my avenue has around 6-10 persons everyday so I'm hoping for lvl 15 soon :D. Oh and I gotta try that magnemite thing. Btw I found a method that works too, you just go to GTS negotiantions and let the trade interface begin. You dont have to trade anything, just the communication will add the person to the avenue .

Starry Windy

Years
I'm in the 6th day of Join Avenue Promotion Week. My Join Avenue is at Rank 58 now, Roxie and Burgh also helped me to rank my avenue up.

Basculin

Dragonite Fan
Years
My Join Avenue is at Level 3. Started today. Since I have like no pokemon on my White 2 to trade, I battle through WiFi.
My name is Mr. Sean. :D
I wish we were able to transferbetween White and White 2, ugh.

Years
Oh god why have I not posted this yet? I'm in Black 2 post-game and still not shared my Join Avenue details? Guess I'll do it now.

Mine is currently Level 11 rank and my title is Hika, after one of my nicknames here on PC.

I'm currently using the Cloud Sky Blue ceiling since it suits me much better.

My current shops:
- Jacorey's Kitchen
- Gallery Janus
- Joakim's Flowers
- Anelma's Ring
- Salon Julian
- Jeanne's Shop
- Josie's Ring
- Dream ★ Alibena

So that's a Cafe, an Antique Shop, a Flower Shop, two Dojos, a Salon, a Market and a Raffle Shop.

Last edited:

Student D1

De-Wott?
Years
My Join Avenue, called Discovery (Reason? Well, it's a place to meet and discover new people around the world as I/you invite or recommend them in my/your avenue. The reason is better understood after you have read a part of the next sentence), is at Level 21. With the help of GTS, GTS Negotiations and Pokémon Global Link, I get to raise the level of my avenue quicker than usual; however, I sometimes recommend people the wrong shops by mistake, so it was a waste of points to the shop and the whole avenue itself. Nevertheless, I'm doing fine in promoting my avenue.

The color of the ceiling is Aurora Purple (I was planning to leave the ceiling color, which is Cloud Light Blue, as it is but I feel like having a purple design on the ceiling suits better for my avenue). I have 1 Antique Shop, 1 Raffle Shop, 1 Beauty Salon, 2 Dojos, 2 Markets and 1 Café; I'm missing a Nursery (which I know has to be unlocked first) and a Flower Shop.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2015
my avenue name is "Sky avenue"
my title is "My Queen"
my avenue level is 27
my phrases are "Wow cool" and "Awesome"

Back