• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xela

Do you believe in yourself?
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 18, 2024
I'm currently playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf and Paper Mario Sticker Star. The paper Mario game is surprisingly good in comparison with the older games from it's franchise.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Right now I started getting back into Halo 4 after a good couple of months and I'm trying to beat it on Legendary solo so I can brush up on my skills. Also been playing Persona 3 Portable again on the new game + mode.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
Been playing a few things, though aside from one of the games, I'm not making much progress due to having little time aside from the weekend.

Dragon Quest III (SNES) - This is the one I'm focusing on atm. Making slow but steady progress, and despite a few annoying dungeons, it's been pretty fun so far. The class system is relatively simple yet allows for various combination of characters. VIII and V are my favorite titles in DQ series, but this one definitely has the potential to make it to the top of my list.

Record of Agarest 2 - Always been a fan of this little known series of SRPGs games. Aside from the dating sim elements, the battle system has always been fun, which is why I was a bit disappointed they changed it up a bit.

Atelier Totori - Never got really far my first playthrough, and don't really remember the plot, so I just decided to start a new game. Synthesizing is always addicting!

Last edited:
Years
I'm currently playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf for the 3DS, and so far, it's a very fun game. Really glad that all my friends with ownership of a 3DS recommended it.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
Stardrive and Defense Grid: Awakening

I've been considering another Mass Effect playthrough.

Keizaal

but innocence is gone
Years
I got Fallout 3, Animal Crossing City Folk, and Mario Kart Wii for only $20 at a pawn shop in my small town. Been playing all three. I started a Nuzlocke in Leaf Green yesterday but I've been putting it off

TY

Im playing this game a lot and i cant stop liking it... Finding 3vAI games is hard tho

Sir Codin

- Fire Emblem: Awakening
- Baldur's Gate 2
- TES V: Skyrim
- Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Years
MicroVolts and Elsword, needed to try out some FTPs and these are pretty good ones. MicroVolts is actually a pretty nice game!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Recently new gamed my Pokemon Black 2 and also playing Osu!, a rhythm game my friend introduced me.

TY

Playing Need for Speed Underground 2 and StarCraft 2.
Im making a series for both games on YT

Years
I finished Portal 2 this morning, it's a great game. I still have a huge backlog of games that'll last around a year. I'll probably get around to finishing up FE: Awakening and starting SMT IV.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I'm currently playing :
-GTA : Vice City (PC)
-Prince of Persia - The Forgotten Sands (PS3)
-Ace Combat - Joint Assault (PSP).
I still haven't finished those so gonna play them for a long while.

pokemanmdj

Random Passerby
Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2016
I have meself busy with Shin Megami Tensei IV, Etrian Odyssey IV, Touhou 13 and whatever games I can buy for $30 with registering both SMTIV and Fire Emblem Awakening.

Years
A few days ago, I started a new play-through of Pokemon White 2. Also, I was playing Project X Zone a bit before that. Something I'll finish at some point. I also got the limited edition Shin Megami Tensei IV but I haven't had an opportunity to play it yet. Soon.

Years
Almost all of my gaming has been dedicated to Animal Crossing: New Leaf this past month, with a little bit of WWE 13 on the PS3 sprinkled in as well.

I've also been doing some beta testing for the next Splinter Cell on the PS3 as well, even though I'm not really a fan of those types of games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back