• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen HURTING AUDINO, AYE OR NAY v2

Do you resentlessly target wild Audino?

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 26
  • OH
  • Seen Feb 26, 2024
Well, I see no harm in killing them. I mean, if they are going to be in every patch of grass, wouldn't it be obvious tht they were placed there as a (slow and annoying to find) means to level your Pokemon?

Notworking15

Wait...WHAT?!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 29, 2011
oh Audino why you must be so innocent-looking? Ok, i do take them down when they show up, and-CRUSH THEM CINCCINO!!! *ahem* heck for some strange reason reason it feels a bit wrong to hurt them for no reason.(then again massive exp is a reason enough...) the friendliest looking pixels if i ever seen- Cinccino, NOOOOOOOO!!!*cough* such a thing. they started it by popping out of nowhere and attacking in the first place. sometimes its enjoyable taking them down, and seeing them writhe in pain(MUAHAHA!)...but that's just me- oh good, you're alive!

Years
They're cute, but no, I don't really feel any regret about fighting them. Like others have said, they're a great way to get a lot of exp. and level up your Pokemon. Oh, yeah, and their Secret Power putting my Pokemon to sleep is annoying and wants me to kill them even more.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
I love Audino, but I will fight them if I need the points. In the tennis court, some dude had one at Lvl 60 something and it gave me over 8000 ex points... You can't get that from any other pokemon.

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
Years
At the start of the game, I would attack them for the high exp. :P it didn't matter to me because none of my guys are ev'd until after the e4.

hiff8

Gotta Derp em all
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2015
There is this chick in game thats like " I love Audino it uses heal pulse the heal my pokemon and then when i beat the living **** out of it my pokemon remembers it forever making him more brutal"
I feel so bad for that.....program i guess...

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
Years
I usually attack them, but I feel a bit sorry actually. X3
I have to. For the EXP.
But, honestly, they've been mean to some of my Pokemon.
I send out some level 20 against a level 50 Audino, it uses Simple Beam like 10 times, then I attack it once, and it kills me with Take down. :x

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
Baww, in most countries it's considered disrespect to refuse things like refreshments when they're offered to you at someone's house. ...I guess it's kinda the same thing, what with you finding Audino in its home and it gives you everything it has, before you brutally pillage and murder it, then go on to plunder other such selfless souls until your evil journey for power subsides.

Needless to say, yes, I slaughter these nice Audinos. But they let me! :>

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
Years
Baww, in most countries it's considered disrespect to refuse things like refreshments when they're offered to you at someone's house. ...I guess it's kinda the same thing, what with you finding Audino in its home and it gives you everything it has, before you brutally pillage and murder it, then go on to plunder other such selfless souls until your evil journey for power subsides.

That was brutal lol. But yeah, I'm guilty of Audino killing :( now everytime I see one in the Anime, I'm like awh.

Opposite Day

too old for name changes
Years

The way I look at it, you run up and down in front of a patch of grass, overflowing with killer intent. Eventually those poor poor Audinos realize that you're not there for just the sake of, say, hanging out with your friends or catching the odd Blitzle, you're there for them. They start panicking, they start getting paralyzed out of fear, making them unable to move away from their current position, some manage to call for back-up when it comes to Emolgas ready to help out, but then eventually they all start shivering out of pure terror, because just like Anne Frank they realize that until you've found and abused them for what they're worth, you sure as hell aren't leaving.

You horrible, horrible persons.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I don't normally fight Audino because they give out HP EVs, which is pretty much detrimental when I'm EV training my Pokemon. When I'm done EV training my Pokemon, then that's when I fight Audino for massive EXP.

Sir Skids Nickelton

Are You SERIOUS!?
Years
The Nickelton-tionary (I Like Stupid Names)

Audino (Latin-All Symbolizations Of Idiotness Ever Found In This World On Legs. Thats Right, It Takes Lots Of Words To Describe Audino In Latin)
Some Weird Pink And Cream Chansey Rip Off, That Can Give Away Free HP. Also Ugly And Not Cute. Makes Me Want To Give My Iron Fist Golurk Focus Punch, Which, With Iron Fist Gets A Base Power Of 180, Plus The Attack Helping Nature Of My Golurk And Heaps Of Attack EVs, And Go On An Audino Hunt, Since Wild Audino Can't Do Zit To Golurk Except Healing, Therefore Not Disrupting Focus Punch.

I Hate Audino.

The End Of This Anti-Audino Post.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Audino? Well... Although I may beat up some of them sometimes, I usually do my level grinding on Trainers, so I guess I'm in the NO camp. Oh, and I do have Audino in my battling team. For what, I wonder? And it's so cute.

Osha_say_wott?!

osha osha
Years
The wild Audinos I've encountered so far don't heal my team. They repeatedly slap my Pokémon over and over again. D= It also uses Secret Power to put my Pokémon. And while they're sleeping, it slaps the poor little fellas. ToT All I want to do is say hi to Audino but it keeps slapping me. T-T

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
I hunt shaking grass mostly for the other rarer Pokemon for Pokedex completion (once I've captured an Audino, of course). If Audino happens to show up while looking for other Pokemon, usually I'll defeat it since it's hard to ignore that massive amount of EXP.

Back