• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HeartGold hack: [ENGLISH BETA RELEASED] Pokémon Light Platinum [NDS]

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2015
Mind blowing, I've never even heard of this idea before. I would definitely appreciate that in a game. As far as I see now, this hack will be legendary *drool*

Years
  • Seen May 31, 2014
I am really looking forward to this hack! I loved the original light platinum, but now this is happening... OOOH it gives me goosebumps! Cant wait till there's and english beta! Good job dude!

Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2015
Omg that looks so cool and a great concept, im just as, if not more excited for this then X and Y. know of any ETAs?

mikelan98

Bendiciones y buenas noches
Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2023
1vo.png

Years
Wow, this is absolutely MIND BLOWING, I just started LP GBA then I do some research and find this... This is spectacular, and if you feel like it's too much on your plate I could help w/ some ideas and other things if you run out of any (which, coming from your past success, doesn't seem likely). I would also like to see some of the Gen 6 pokemon incorporated into this ROM, especially considering the vast time it'd take for us, meaning emulator scriptors, ect., to make a 3DS emulator, I'd think it'd be really cool to add some of them in to kinda give us a chance to catch our breath with the high demand for it. Anyway good job and good luck with the ROM hun! ;)

iX Billie

Land Shark
Years
  • Age 24
  • Nah.
  • Seen Jun 26, 2023
This is literally too good to be true. Light Platinum was and is still one of my favourite GBA hacks, and the fact that you're making this into DS format, sir, you are my GOD. ;)

2wise

2wise For You :P
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 1, 2014
This is literally too good to be true. Light Platinum was and is still one of my favourite GBA hacks, and the fact that you're making this into DS format, sir, you are my GOD. ;)

Can't say anything better then that. Can't wait for the release on this hack! Good job on this!

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 28, 2024
Please.... Release.... I hope all the events are still there from the gba version. Now that I think about this is probably gonna take awhile.

Kakarot1212

Resident Programmer
Years
This looks cool!
Some suggestions though
Spoiler:

Overall, your remake is just great! Looking forward to this!
Good luck! ^^

Last edited:
Years
If you can get a DS version of Light Platinum finished that would be amazing.
One question though, will you be including the fairy type into the game?
I have looked into doing this briefly for 3rd gen games, in case I could be bothered, but am interested to see if this will be implemented.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 26, 2013
This looks insanely good! but wont it be hard creating all the overworld sprites for gen 5/6 Pokemon?

GGGB

Trainer Gratoku
Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
Hmmmm... really looking forward but I really wish to some updates for atleast every other months :) or atleast tell us if the PKMN LP NDS project is postponed. :)

Back