• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[RMXP] Pokémon Titanium and Iron Versions - Updated 3/10/07 - WE NEED SCRIPTERS

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Oh ok but if they are spread out that does mean its a good way. Cause the more badges the more areas to cover so that means more play time. Arent i right? Also have you done any sprites? I mean lol those pictures are pretty bad and I would love to see sprites. Also If up to 4 can you ighlight for me and probably all the supporters the whole range of areas you could visit on the world map?

Crazy Weavile

Manufacturing a deity
Years
Oh ok but if they are spread out that does mean its a good way. Cause the more badges the more areas to cover so that means more play time. Arent i right? Also have you done any sprites? I mean lol those pictures are pretty bad and I would love to see sprites. Also If up to 4 can you ighlight for me and probably all the supporters the whole range of areas you could visit on the world map?

Quite well spread out, though at the beginning they're kind of clustered- but when you get further in the story, the Gyms get farther and farther apart.

I can't sprite, although Kouga's done a few.

The longer demo will see you through Pine Town, Lakefront City, Derukia Lake, Lakefront Woods, Smogzone City, Saltlake Town, Chromeshore City/Mine, Stone Forest, Heartland Town, Mt. Camlond, and the Lost City, plus routes and optional areas.

Atomic Reactor

is that spacey area suppose to be Torn World?
From platinum? 0_o

idk. just a guess.

o, and the fog in that town looks nice. well not nice, but you know. it looks good.
hmm.
the fog fits in perfectly is what i mean ^_^

keep up the good work.

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Ok yeah do the long one. Its goin to be worth it. Unlike nother fan game called acanthite who said the long one will only take till mid july august. And look were we are now and not one bit of news

Crazy Weavile

Manufacturing a deity
Years
is that spacey area suppose to be Torn World?
From platinum? 0_o

idk. just a guess.

o, and the fog in that town looks nice. well not nice, but you know. it looks good.
hmm.
the fog fits in perfectly is what i mean ^_^

keep up the good work.

Not Torn World. Similar idea, though.

Glad you like the fog. It's actually been smoothed out a little bit more since, so it'll look even better when you see it.

Darkcookie: Heh. There's a reason why I don't give release dates.

Atomic Reactor

So, you were basing it off of the torn world?
(o btw. i tried those tiles for you... i can't do em XD im jsut not that good.. but maybe torn world tiles? PM me about them)
along with the fog, is there also a light gray tint over it? to make it darker? wont it be to dark at night?

Atomic Reactor

So uh.. is it like. in space? im so confused right now

XD

Atomic Reactor

do you need special tiles for it? (cuz the grass and darkness look kinda lame)

Atomic Reactor

im not so good with auto tiles though.
ill work on it in a few minutes.

is it ok if its just normal tiles?

Atomic Reactor

ill work on it a lil later
shouldn't be to tough.

Crazy Weavile

Manufacturing a deity
Years
safarizoner1cn4.png

The Safari Zone... Wondering why this is the first you've heard of it? Allow me to explain. In Titanium and Iron, the Safari Zone is far larger and more varied- it's a separate island, as a matter of fact. So, what does this mean? The Safari Zone is a massive wilderness, with environments ranging from a fertile plain bisected by a river to a cavern deep under the surface, filled with molten iron. Because there are many places you couldn't even get to within 500 steps, I am raising the step limit to 2000 and the Balls to 50. Because of this larger amount of Pokemon that can be caught, the price is also to be raised.

Manio

Pokemon: Auburn Sky Creator
Years
Hmmm,I'd like to see more of your custom pokemon idea's. Sprite-wise...either way it's some good progress.

Atomic Reactor

Hmm. Your mapping could use some improvement =/

Some parts are to open.

So will there be multiple entrances?
Cause if its just one it will be hard to get everywhere depending on how far away it is.
Or can you edit the amount of steps it takes to finish?

Crazy Weavile

Manufacturing a deity
Years
One entrance, but there are several cable cars around the map. THIS map is a poor example- it's in preliminary stages, and is just up to showcase the environmental diversity. If you'll note, it's not even up on the big list.

Manio

Pokemon: Auburn Sky Creator
Years
I like the map,except for the little ammount of grass,good job! If you need a spriter feel free to message me.

Back