• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
Cutlerine;6302053:Yes, Dragoone tends to have that sort of effect on people. You do realise that you can actually leave the sewers in the version currently available? It goes up until the Pacifidlog Gym.
There is another myth about Orpheus, however, which is the one you're referring to.

Oh I meant going to the ship part
but the myth was when his wife dies and he goes to hades asks to have her back he said yes but never look at her until you return to the real world sand he looked back and he became glum and got killed

Cutlerine

Gone. May or may not return.
Years
I never knew that that Dragoone thing was evolved from Zigzagoon. I had seen him from the screenshot on the first page and never knew what or how to get it...as Caboose from Red vs Blue would say, "THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING!!!!"

I don't think there is a picture of Dragoone on the first page. At least, I can't see one...

But I hope this opens your eyes, everyone. There are a lot of new evolutions knocking around. So find them already!

Yet again im stuck. Im on mount pyre now and i can't get that severed head to move. I tried giving the dispel toke to a pokemon and that didn't work. I've got badges 1,2,3, and 5. Just saved Meteors daughter.

Nice job with the telefang refrences. The only thing that could top that would be some digimon refrences.

Before i forget. What about secret bases? ARe those still in or did you remove them?

Are you inside Mt. Pyre? If you are:
Spoiler:

And about the Digimon: who's to say they won't be there? I've got Spectrobes and Denjuu references already; it seems only natural to me to include the Digimon and hit a perfect 'mon' union.

Secret Bases, for the record, still exist. I'm not sure where I've put the TM Secret Power, though. I'll find it for you.

Oh I meant going to the ship part
but the myth was when his wife dies and he goes to hades asks to have her back he said yes but never look at her until you return to the real world sand he looked back and he became glum and got killed

Exactly. That was the myth I was referring to. I thought you were referencing another myth in which Orpheus stars.

Oh, and since Dragoone has been discovered, I might as well post his base stats. I think that as people inform me they've discovered a new Fakemon, I'll post the stats.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Roxasabridged

Lucariowner
Years
Kinda glad I ended up using a Zigzagoon for once. Just got Dragoone a few hours ago.

Now I just need to replace Surf and Cut and it'll be far more useful.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 23, 2014
Congratulations on HOW! Great to see this hack being recognized...

Two pokemon's stats I would like to know are gigawolf's (is it same as zoroark?)
And Hombone.

Thanks!

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
Years
I don't think there is a picture of Dragoone on the first page. At least, I can't see one...
In your Screenshots section, 3rd column of pictures, its the next to last pic, the one where it says 'What should GIRATINA do?' and he's facing a Lvl 48 Dragon (green Charizard).

Raaxon

Sephiroth never stood a chance
Years
Just out of curiosity's sake, Cutlerine, you mentioned something about a Chikowa (or something) that you need to have before beating someone? D: Is that in the current hack? 'Cause I thought it might have been, but I'm not sure now... 'Cause my egg hatched into Mysteryegg and it still only has 1 HP + Wonder Guard.

Also, I decided to start again and grab a bunch of hacked pokemon and get some hacked TMs. So, my team as it stands now is:

Mysteryegg: Shadow Ball, Earthquake, Psychic, Tackle
Zigzagoon: Tackle, Headbutt, Surf, Shadow Ball,
Corphish: Bubble, Water Pulse, Blizzard, Vicegrip
Paras: Cut, Giga Drain, Stun Spore, Poison Powder
Kenchira: Toxic, Rolling Kick, Mach Punch, Earthquake
Torchic: Scratch, Ember, Fire Blast, Focus Energy

I was slightly annoyed when I tried to generate a Cacnea and found Kenchira. And Houndour and Murkrow were, of course, replaced by their zombie forms. I'm thinking I might toss out Paras and generate a new grass type... And can I ask what pokemon does Shinx replace?

In your Screenshots section, 3rd column of pictures, its the next to last pic, the one where it says 'What should GIRATINA do?' and he's facing a Lvl 48 Dragon (green Charizard).
No, no, that's a Dragon, not a Dragoone. I'd assume they're two different things. I'm currently training up a Zigzagoon - once it becomes a Dragoone, I'll screenshot and post.

Though, someone else who already has one could post?

Last edited by a moderator:

Esp1222

Psychic Lover
Years
Dragoone~
Dragoone.png

A freaking Special Tank. This makes me love Zigzagoon even more. ~<3

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
Years
@DarkSceptile: That's Dragoone? Then what the hell was I looking at? I know I was looking at the black skinned dragon looking thing that was named 'Giratina', but I havent the foggiest as to what it really is or how to get it.

Last edited:

Ragnia

Hello
Years
Alright i'm stuck... again. I just saved the atennae tree from Gleis's associate and I have no idea what to do next. I've beaten the fortree gym but haven't saved meteor's daughter yet. What should I do??

Oh and while i'm at i here are some new evolutions i've found:
Qwilfish-Qwilshark
Zangoose-Zangol
Seviper-Sevilious or something like that
As everyone knows already Linoone-Dragoone
And I wonder if absol and masquerain and altaria have new evolutions. Hmmm?

Edit: Nevermind figured it out but I'm at Fort Drago and have no idea where to go now...

Last edited:

Cutlerine

Years
Alright i'm stuck... again. I just saved the atennae tree from Gleis's associate and I have no idea what to do next. I've beaten the fortree gym but haven't saved meteor's daughter yet. What should I do??

Oh and while i'm at i here are some new evolutions i've found:
Qwilfish-Qwilshark
Zangoose-Zangol
Seviper-Sevilious or something like that
As everyone knows already Linoone-Dragoone
And I wonder if absol and masquerain and altaria have new evolutions. Hmmm?

Edit: Nevermind figured it out but I'm at Fort Draco and have no idea where to go now...

If you're at Fort Draco, go to the main hall and speak to Meteor to receive HM02 Fly, then defeat Meteor in the Training Hall in order to receive the Knight's Emblem, which lets you use it. Return to Lilycove as Birch instructs.

For the stats, see the bottom of the post.

@DarkSceptile: That's Dragoone? Then what the hell was I looking at? I know I was looking at the black skinned dragon looking thing that was named 'Giratina', but I havent the foggiest as to what it really is or how to get it.

My first beta tester has a sense of humour, and called a very weak Pokémon 'Giratina'. It turned out to evolve into the immensely powerful [insert Fakemon name that totally gives away what it evolves from] - who I'm powering down in the next update.

Just out of curiosity's sake, Cutlerine, you mentioned something about a Chikowa (or something) that you need to have before beating someone? D: Is that in the current hack? 'Cause I thought it might have been, but I'm not sure now... 'Cause my egg hatched into Mysteryegg and it still only has 1 HP + Wonder Guard.

I was slightly annoyed when I tried to generate a Cacnea and found Kenchira. And Houndour and Murkrow were, of course, replaced by their zombie forms. I'm thinking I might toss out Paras and generate a new grass type... And can I ask what pokemon does Shinx replace?

Mysteryegg changes in the next update. Be sure to evolve it before then.

Shinx replaces Electrike.

And believe me, Kenchukuo, when your Kenchira evolves, far outclasses Cacturne. Oddly enough, he learns a way better moveset via level-up than your hacked one has.

Congratulations on HOW! Great to see this hack being recognized...

Two pokemon's stats I would like to know are gigawolf's (is it same as zoroark?)
And Hombone.

Thanks!

Gigawolf was created long before anything but a few pictures of Zoroark existed online, so I made it up entirely based on Mightyena's stats. It's a joke, really, though even I'm not sure what it's about.

Anyway, stats:

Spoiler:

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
Dont know why but when i saw the name of sevipers evo i was for some strange reason reminded of professor snape. I don't know why.

Anyway i think i might have found a nice bug for you to squish. In the studio level of the film school i walked down to the bottom of the hall and tried to enter the door and the green haired girl/lady standing by it turned around and started walking towards me and then my game froze.

I'll try to get a ss of it up later.

Oh and nigera is a beast. He slaughtered half my team before i took him out. Oh, and loved the l4d refrence.

Edit - Whats the red ditch refrence from? I know its a refrence to something.

Last edited:

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
Years
My first beta tester has a sense of humour, and called a very weak Pokémon 'Giratina'. It turned out to evolve into the immensely powerful [insert Fakemon name that totally gives away what it evolves from] - who I'm powering down in the next update.
Well, I now remember one way of finding out: Using the walk thru walls, Im gonna bypass most of the game and go to a trainer pair I know that has the Pokemon in question! Right now, since I started over, Im training my Koffing up for this venture...

Cutlerine

Years
Dont know why but when i saw the name of sevipers evo i was for some strange reason reminded of professor snape. I don't know why.

Anyway i think i might have found a nice bug for you to squish. In the studio level of the film school i walked down to the bottom of the hall and tried to enter the door and the green haired girl/lady standing by it turned around and started walking towards me and then my game froze.

I'll try to get a ss of it up later.

Oh and nigera is a beast. He slaughtered half my team before i took him out. Oh, and loved the l4d refrence.

Edit - Whats the red ditch refrence from? I know its a refrence to something.

Where is the red ditch reference? Tell me, and I might let you know what it refers to.

And about that film school thing... yeah, I'm still working on it. Not entirely sure what I did wrong there.

Starmine

» Keep it simple
Years
Looks ok so far, the demo was fun to play. Just one suggestion.. why do you credit yourself for your own scripts, maps and overworlds..? Never saw someone doing that before, sounds weird in someway to credit yourself for your own hack.

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
Years
In regards to my quest to solve what Pokemon was called GIRATINA in that front page screen shot, the last thing I need is to figure out how to get it from its pre form to its then form....

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
The red ditch refrence was from on of the witches on the eastern route near fortree.

I'll pull the full line... Got it. This is a dead witch. Its somewhat like a red ditch, only spelled diffrently and completely diffrent.

Anyway i've replicated the bug i mentioned earlier. It looks like its completely random though. Sometimes it freezes the first time, sometime it takes 3/4 times to freeze.

@cheatfreak - All you need is a pokemon evolution editor to change the evolution method and/or evolution levels. I'd recommend pokemon amplifer 3.1

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
Years
All you need is a pokemon evolution editor to change the evolution method and/or evolution levels. I'd recommend pokemon amplifer 3.1
Actually, I meant like "Is it a stone evolution? Is it a Happiness evolution? Is it the Tyrouge style evolution?" I'd rather not hack someone's hack just to see how to make something evolve....

Ragnia

Hello
Years
Alright I just beat the Senex in lilycve and was told to go to the elite four. But where the heck are the 4th and 8th badges?!?

Also in Fort Draco the dragon in the pokemon center turns into a biker when he heals your pokemon.

Last edited:

Cutlerine

Years
Looks ok so far, the demo was fun to play. Just one suggestion.. why do you credit yourself for your own scripts, maps and overworlds..? Never saw someone doing that before, sounds weird in someway to credit yourself for your own hack.

I am weird. It seemed apt at the time.

Alright I just beat the Senex in lilycve and was told to go to the elite four. But where the heck are the 4th and 8th badges?!?

Also in Fort Draco the dragon in the pokemon center turns into a biker when he heals your pokemon.

I know he turns into a biker. I'll fix that... sometime. And: For the last time, you don't need all eight Badges to challenge the Elite Four.

I'll pull the full line... Got it. This is a dead witch. Its somewhat like a red ditch, only spelled diffrently and completely diffrent.

Anyway i've replicated the bug i mentioned earlier. It looks like its completely random though. Sometimes it freezes the first time, sometime it takes 3/4 times to freeze.

Do you mean that the bug only happens some of the time?

And as for the red ditch, I did just make that up - although I stole the joke style from the Kingdom of Loathing.

Last edited:
Back