• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I dunno. Reach is bloody insane on Legendary. The rest of 'em are fun. 83

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
146. Eating a hot pocket I call the cave dragon when it's a philly cheese steak flavor right now lol.

Reach was hell on legendary man, explosions due to skulls.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Most I did on halo would have to be co-op. Me playing it alone...... I don't want to imagine it xD

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Forge Mode was the most revolutionary thing they could've ever introduced for those people who don't really like the shooting part =b Imagine Minecraft, but in Halo (though, you can't completely change the terrain. But you CAN build maps) o3o

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Iiiii... haven't touched Halo since I played Halo 2 aha which (again) was several years ago. That might change in the coming months though /hinthint?

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

THAT SHALL BE TRUTH IF I CAN ACCOMPLISH MY PLANS OF LE VISITING :D;;

Anywho: Halo 2 was fun. I demand an HD remake of it for 360 before the new system comes out. One with online co-op campaign. And Terminals. And delicious XBL goodliness, particularly Forge. *cough*

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

FABULOUS. ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS. ♥

Serious we'll spend at least half the time playing Xbox and then the rest of the time obsessing over Symphonia .... actually yeah obsessing over Symphonia.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
156. 9gag is SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Oh and every post is a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of repost of a repost, awful lot of reposting isn't it.

Agree. Go to trending as that is the place for the good ones. I would recommend hot but that is too slow.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
157. And I'm completely baked now lol. How I haven't been banned on here for my highness yet is astounding to me in all honesty lol.

Turtle soup is good btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back