• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] mjolnirIV's Art Gallery

mjolnirIV

Graphic Designer
Years

MJOLNIRIV'S POKEMON ART GALLERY

Hi, I thought I would show off some of my pokemon drawings I've done over the last couple of years. Some of the pictures are older than others. Let me know what you guys think.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

*Please don't use any of my art without my permission. Thanks.

Last edited:
Years
Great artwork. I cannot do a coloring like yours. I like your last Pikachu artwork. IMO, this shading and coloring are very good. Keep up the good work! ^^b

mjolnirIV

Graphic Designer
Years
Thank you =) I always feel like my shading is kinda bad, so its good to know someone thinks its good xD.

Years
Hey, you aren't warn me if you was updated your artwork :p
In my imagination, your Mew are close enough to Mewtwo. And I doesn't like outer glow from around Mew body. However its still a beautifull artwork. Since I has a criticism, I always respect peoples creativity ^w^

mjolnirIV

Graphic Designer
Years
Back