• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • A reminder that our new forum software has 2FA! It can be accessed by clicking your username and then "Password and security" from the menu. We strongly suggest not reusing passwords for your online accounts and enabling 2FA if possible.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Pokémon Fallout (OOC/SU)

Vαηєℓℓσρє

ωнαт ωαѕ, ιѕ, αη∂ ωιℓℓ вє...
Years
Oh, lol. Yeah, immediately went to edit reading that first sentence about the timeline aha, thanks a lot. But what is everyone in the RP doing right now?

I'm probably going to keep it just because I think it's a unique move. If I can't think of any way to make it different, I'll just have it kept as the normal effect.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Vanellope: Alright... there's one big problem we noticed while reading your SU. Namely, guns are explicitly forbidden in the rules--Yet, they're explicitly present in your SU. ^^; Here's the rule in question.

• No guns whatsoever. Human weapons in general are to be considered useless when used on pokespirit wielders with the exception of explosives which are able to cause bruises and stun pokespirit wielders that weren't bracing themselves. Heavier explosives may result in severe disorientation and or the victim being thrown through the air, and may cause bruises more frequently, but once again are unlikely to actually end a pokespirit wielder's life. (The one exception on human weapons is a blade wielded by a pokespirit wielder. A blade wielded by a pokespirit wielder is capable of causing significant damage to other pokespirit wielders due to the sheer strength behind it, but will be very prone to shattering on any given strike.)

That was /the/ big issue, though. I didn't find anything else immediately problematic. That being said there is one other thing I wanted to talk about: Perish Song. Namely, me and Torn talked about it and I immediately suggested we not attempt to fix the move and instead paraphrase it in a very literal sense to RP.

That being said, Perish Song works as it does in the game. People who hear it will suffer, vaguely, pain/damage equivalent to that needed to knock them out. That being said the attack shouldn't outright kill people (Though it would put them in a position where the would likely be too weak to survive an additional attack aimed at finishing them off)

In the games perish song can be negated by exiting the battle in any way. That being said, if someone who is effected by perish song ceases to fight and makes an active attempt to flee the scene perish song will not effect them, unless forcefully prevented from fleeing. Perish Song is not subtle. Nobody is going to die of ignorance via perish song. People effected will be able to feel their oncoming demise before it happens somehow.

Pursuing the person fleeing will not preserve perish song. (Note that if the fleeing person is trying to keep on fighting while they're fleeing, it no longer counts as an active attempt and perish song will proceed as normal.)

OrangeNess

Layton Lover
Years
How many loose cannons are in this RP? 'Cause I'm ready for round 8! I think it's round 8, anyway... Anyway, I've come up with a character that will hopefully finally get me in! Be prepared to be amazed with my character that I will finish in the near future. So be waiting for my unveilance of my totally insane Vileplume.

Dawn

Years
@Orange: Hailey is no loose cannon, but she is a murderous sociopath!~ I'm actually working on a joint post with her though.

I just remembered you totally aren't actually in the RP just now. |D My bad. Post away and we'll see.

Last edited:

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
So, Khawill, now would be the time to find James and Aria. We'll be in the eastern entrance to it, quite near the church thing in the city.

I think I'll come up with another character soon... The idea of a Ninetales wielder seems interesting...

Khawill

<3
Years
Just interacted bro, brosky, brodosky, brodomondosky. I'm done lol.

Just in case you haven't been reading Sparks junk, she is paralyzed soo yea, theres that.

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
I need to check the OOC more often.. I'm falling behind the community. Anyways anyone's RP character near Coronet?

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
^^^ Responded with a slight interruption to that scene of Amethyst's parent;s graves. Kinda made me think in a serious way how sad that made me feel. Anyways hope the post was good enough

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
^^^ Responded with a slight interruption to that scene of Amethyst's parent;s graves. Kinda made me think in a serious way how sad that made me feel. Anyways hope the post was good enough

The emotions work! Success!

I'll be putting up a post hopefully soon.

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
The emotions work! Success!

I'll be putting up a post hopefully soon.

My post felt like a fail. Lucy's reaction made me laugh for a moment because it felt random to me. Kinda curious to where your story with the old man is going.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
He's not old, he's just gone by with the bare essentials for quite a while. Anyways, his story was planned ever since I started on Fallout, so it should be interesting; and it looks like I'll be sharing it with one more person!

Anyways, I'll be posting tomorrow, hopefully to make up for the poorly-made post today.

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
XD Sorry I keep thinking that he's an old guy. When I typed my post I had to correct that. I guess I forgot soon after :)

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
There's a very secret SPOILER ALERT somewhere in the latest post.

One Year here at PC!

Dawn

Years
As you all can see a rather cataclysmic event shook the world of Fallout recently. The main post has been updated to reflect Eterna City's complete destruction. Other cities will be reacting to the disaster as well.

Back