• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Screenshot/Music Showcase

Status
Not open for further replies.

Worldslayer608

ಥдಥ
Years
secret_by_worldslayer608-d66ab2k.png

What is this mysterious hole?

D. Lawride

Audi Famam Illius, Scriptor!
Years
screenshots_zpseed104a8.png

Nothing special this time around, just a screenshot with an example of the style of the tiles in my next project. We're working on it with the Allegro lib, and the engine is still very rudimentary, as seen by the lack of features onscreen.

(the title is blurred because reasons)

Ęℓαчиıı

Blizzagon used Arctic Claw!
Years
Rayquaza. - It looks good. The only thing that is bothering me is the black text on the darker backgrounds. Why not change it to white like in item bag and mart screen?

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
Here are some more screens from my project showing off some of the new scripted features, as well as showing some tiles from the one and only forest in the game!

getting_lost_in_aberrant_forest____by_minorthreat0987-d69suen.png

More info can be found on my deviantArt.

Please do not steal anything from this screen. It is all custom and 100% scratch. I made everything here. They are NOT public, and for use in my project Pokemon Tellurium ONLY.

Credit to Luka-SJ for the scripts!

Varion Bluefire

A.K.A The Glitch
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
just_testing____by_nintendork15-d6ad2bs.png

Nothing amazing, like the post above me.
But I'm making my own tiles and testing them out.

Opinions?
Soil and Grass are both WIPs

PiaCRT

[i]Orange Dev[/i]
Years
a_new_beginning_by_piacarrot-d6axsoi.png

From Top left to Top Right, then second row:
-100% Functional Pokemon Center (No Wifi yet)
-Correct animations for Healing, including nurse bowing (also, PCC)
-Your mother reminiscing
-A School classroom. It's not yours!
-A very accurate Pokemart GUI. The money window is bigger than the one in GSC for font reasons
-A bathroom in your room
-The Secretary enjoying his gameboy color
-You unveiling your new Pokemon, and trying to recall him.

This is one of my oldest projects being remade and drastically changed in storyline.

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
just_testing____by_nintendork15-d6ad2bs.png

Nothing amazing, like the post above me.
But I'm making my own tiles and testing them out.

Opinions?
Soil and Grass are both WIPs

its a solid start, the grass is too static, its all the same, it needs some variety, maybe some lighter patches and darker patches all around the standard green (if you get what i mean)
like you have a standard green color, but theres the lighter patch, maybe make a few varying tiles where it has a different pattern, some as light, others darker, etc

as for the soil it needs a color change, it looks weird with 2 colors. Take a look at actual ingame tiles for a reference; but its a good start. The fence is a little weird, if you changed it a bit so it connects to the next one, and flip the existing one so it goes up and down in a zig-zag i think it might look better

a_new_beginning_by_piacarrot-d6axsoi.png

From Top left to Top Right, then second row:
-100% Functional Pokemon Center (No Wifi yet)
-Correct animations for Healing, including nurse bowing (also, PCC)
-Your mother reminiscing
-A School classroom. It's not yours!
-A very accurate Pokemart GUI. The money window is bigger than the one in GSC for font reasons
-A bathroom in your room
-The Secretary enjoying his gameboy color
-You unveiling your new Pokemon, and trying to recall him.

This is one of my oldest projects being remade and drastically changed in storyline.
This looks really cool, I like how you're sticking to the gen 1 and 2 graphics and design, it looks great!

Spoiler:
I dont get it...um, the color scheme on the pokemon summary page clashes with some text, and the type boxes look weird and done wrong, theres little squares on the edges that arent the same color, and it looks like you forgot to make them transparent
the white on yellow on the battle screen clashes; it looks weird, and i dont like how it goes off screen like that with the lv #
keep working on it, if what i see is correct it looks like depending on the move's type it has a different background, thats pretty cool
overall just change the colors so the text doesnt get lost in all of your customization

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
Years
I haven't done this in a long time.
Just a little teaser of what I'm working on. This screenshot is taken solely to be displaying the new tile-style I came up with, and to show the HUD I made. Please do not use any of the content. It is strictly private. All the elements within this screenshot are 100% custom, made by me.

Riansky

Purr
Years
Luka go away! You're not supposed to post such awesomnes in here! That looks fabolous as hell as I said many times. Loving the HUD, tiles and everything, I wonder how the character will look like, Best of luck!

Ęℓαчиıı

Blizzagon used Arctic Claw!
Years
I got a little exited because of my feels for the Sinnoh region, so I went ahead and mapped, fully evented, and tested Spear Pillar for Zircon! Everything works and the ability to travel to the Distortion/Reverse/Torn World has been implemented. I originally had Giratina in its Altered Forme, but I was convinced to put in Giratina's dimension.

As per Cynthia tradition, expect her to stalk you throughout the region. :P

SP_Portal.png
SP_ItemBall.png

ppooookkkkkkk

Banned
Years
its a solid start, the grass is too static, its all the same, it needs some varisbe some lighter patches and darker patches all around the standard green (if you get what i mean)
like you have a standard green color, but theres the lighter patch, maybe make a few varying tiles where it has a different pattern, some as light, others darker, etc

as for the soil it needs a color change, it looks weird with 2 colors. Take a look at actual ingame tiles for a reference; but its a good start. The fence is a little weird, if you changed it a bit so it connects to the next one, and flip the existing one so it goes up and down in a zig-zag i think it might look better

This looks really cool, I like how you're sticking to the gen 1 and 2 graphics and design, it looks great!

I dont get it...um, the color scheme on the pokemon summary page clashes with some text, and the type boxes look weird and done wrong, theres little squares on the edges that arent the same color, and it looks like you forgot to make them transparent
the white on yellow on the battle screen clashes; it looks weird, and i dont like how it goes off screen like that with the lv #
keep working on it, if what i see is correct it looks like depending on the move's type it has a different background, thats pretty cool
overall just change the colors so the text doesnt get lost in all of your customization

Is the pokemon summary screen color's contrast good? Meaning does Purple look good wih green?
I will change summary color once I'm home. I'll tweak dem scripts.

Due to too much anti aliasing in the type boxes I forgot to remove the edges, will do once I get home.

Now for the Post above me.

Happy with cynthia's appearance as she is my favourite character from pokemo as well as her garchomp.

Last edited:

Pharetra

zzzz
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
I've changed my summary text, working on other things.

hz5.png

Criticsm appreciated, plese tell me if the Colors look good with each other or not.
That's a lot better. The only thing that is bugging me are the graphics of the types of the Pokémon. They look out of place because they are glossy and the rest of the design is flat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back