• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I am still here o-o

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
Years
Sorry for not posting anything but I've been hiding away drawing somehting other then my dimars for the contest, they are bound to take over the next three months to compleat in all their glory and I'm not about to rush it for ANY contest o_O My dragons come first you know? I respect my drawings and will not get all skribbly for the heck of it just to win a contest. I am however entering still! so dont forget you got some more good art heading into the contest yet XD

I also made this post to show I have been drawing =3 my places have been down on photobucket but enjoy the new *Deviantart* acount I made ^^ I would really like friends to pop up or even past rivals =3

http://www.freenature.deviantart.com

Years
I have seen most of your work already FNA ^_^

I <3 the Bambi one..."Bird" XD...nice touch in the title there I must say. I'm not much one for Bambi, but it was cute no doubt.

Anyways, the legs look a little awkward x_x...but then again...bambi's legs were awkward XD

Awesome work FNA! I'll take a good proper look at your gallery some time ^_-

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
Years
I'm going to be adding things ALL of the time XD I feel like all I ever do anymore is submit drawing after drawing but people like it so =3 It's all good. Thanks for checking it out guys^^. And yeah bambi is stubby X3 cute but stubby butt XD!!!
He was more or less a skinny fawn to resemble the real ones, I tried to get his face shaped differently but it didint work. o.o

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
Years
Wow, great pictures FNA! I've always wanted to create a Deviantart account, but I've never actually gotten around to it. ^^;

I should join merely to comment on your piccies. Meh, and I'll upload some stuff too. I'll have to dig into the dark corners of my computer and pull out old drawings for fun. ^-^

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
Years
Thanks =3 and yeah I would like to see some old works from your computer, just be sure to brush off the cobbies . lol

I just entered the beginning fazes of my contest entery at Deviantart and it is my featured work, I'm doing alot more now and I feel it will be done in the next six days o.o. even less if the mane ends up being as easy as it seems to be! =3 This is getting to be so much fun haveing both places XD So many of you have deviantart as well =D!

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
Years
Thanks ^^ I know the unicorn hasent been updated since earlier, so heres the update for people who may not want to look around at the moment =3. And I also wish to keep this out of the discussion of the art contest and the entery thread intill it is at least 80% compleat.

right now it's at 56%.
Thanks again everyone for your comments ^_^ and I'm glad you all like the unicorn, sorry I couldint do more today.

Ps. It's half it's size for easy loading and I'm 8 minutes from bed time o_O...make that 5

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
Years
erm o.o :nods: yeah usieng a program like oekaki PaintBBS . ^_^ lol Thnaks I'm glad you like it =3 I'm working on the golden bridle right now so I'll be back with another update in a few hours ^_^ , And I see your looking on the currently active users veiwing thread thingie =3 ~*Strider*~

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years
hey FreeNatureArts how is it going?I have not heard from you in quite a while!BTW nice work on the drawings keep it up!I'm rootin for ya!

QFred

Behold...
Years
You are very good at using PaintBBS! I wonder when you wll post something next!!

Just a think, are you thinking of opening a request thread again??

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
Years
O.O *dies* That is awesome! I can't draw horses' muzzles for beans. Or beans and franks. Or beans and franks and steak. XD

My hat's off to you! *tips imaginary hat* Truly amazing. I love the detail of the skin, the muscles, the eye is really nice too. The hair is great, and the color choice works really well with it! I can't wait to see it done if that's only 56% finished!

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
Years
Thanks a bunch guys ^^ Seeing claire gone then coming here and seeing you guys be so sweet about my work really makes me happy again. I'll be okay without claire at the moment, but I'll also be sure to write her any time I have the chance to get on g-mail. However. As to the questions,

I've been great Pichuman, I didint know if you where still getting online o.o so I tried not to do alot of typing, but as you can possibly tell with my unicorn icon and the thumb above you. I'm perfict at the moment and not the least bit intimadated by the crowed the art contest has picked up XD.

And yes Qfred,LA and pichuman =D I have opened one in memorie of Claire and you can post requests till your hands fall apart and my eyes bleed XD I'll finish my unicorn and post the first of the last requested one Raichu for kitsuku.
It will also be never ending and always updated, the quick link is in my signature VVV

Thanks again guys =3 and thanks for saying that about my avy I made you, that one was a BLAST to make XD Smerky little Picham! =3 Ninja Pichu! nyahaha XD

Back