• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

The Hyena
Years

I know this is comletely unrelated, but I'd like to congratulate sir Stickman for Sweden winning the Eurovision Song contest.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Thank you, Garfield man :D
Because it was totally due to my efforts that we won.

We didn't watch the other contestants, we were watching Babel and just briefly changed channels when we knew Loreen would be on, and changed back when she was done. I've heard the songs were unusually bad this year.

Arma

The Hyena
Years

It´s the first time I really watched it, but yeah, the songs weren't all that great.
Other than Loreen I liked Malta's Serbia's and Greece's entry. Most others were just rubbish -.-

Too bad Joan Franka can't sing, else I would've liked our entry too.

Years

Now, for our Aussie users (particularly Nica and myself) take a look at this:

pokmon-final-answer.jpg

I mean, what was she thinking? Yeah, this is a scene from the Australian game show Millionaire Hot Seat which is a fast-paced revamp of the original Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?. It airs weekdays at 5.30pm in Australia on Channel 9 and I have actually seen this particular question.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Highest this game have gotten is well... half-way to 1000 but that was because the mods were being really generous that night.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It's that time of years again when everything slows down. Hopefully it'll pick up once Summer starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back