• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
Can't remember if I rated yours since you changed it last. Anyway. 10outta10. Let's just get that out of the way right now.

The quality, the font the CSS bar, all of it is just fantastic.

T!M

Years
Incredibly different take on Pink Floyd. The text below it, IM, would look better a solid black color. Then everything would be great. 8outta10.

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
Years
6.5/10 on ingenuity, koffi~

I enjoy the Spider-Man, but the two images (the gif. and the avatar) clash a tad. The colors in the gif. file are bright and colorful, while the avatar is in a concerned sepia tone. Also, the gif. can become tiring to look at after awhile (maybe it's just me but I don't think I like gif. files much).

It would seem that most here favor skill over the ideas and imagination of others (I am quite proud of my 1/10 rating as there are far more 10/10 ratings) and it would make it slightly difficult for others to break certain grading barriers.

Pokemon seem to be the most loved themes (Besides Koffing) and weigh more than others. In terms of skill involving linking and such, I'd give it an extra point to make it 7.5/10. I enjoy how it's not so complicated that even I could figure out how to complete that task. Great job, koff~

T!M

Years
Whether it was intentional or not the drawing is poor. But it goes with your theme.

Other than that, there's nothing wrong with it. 3outta10

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
10/10 simply because aladdin is my favorite sig. (also I know the song in that weird music playlist under their. lol)

pompayyy

Forever and Ever
Years
Ah! As you can tell by my username, I love me some Final Fantasy. Advent Children is a great movie and Tifa is my favorite character in it. 10/10. Also I clicked on Chuckleslucifer's music bar thing and please don't show me the He-man video.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Originally posted my ChocoboCam
Ah! As you can tell by my username, I love me some Final Fantasy. Advent Children is a great movie and Tifa is my favorite character in it. 10/10. Also I clicked on Chuckleslucifer's music bar thing and please don't show me the He-man video.

:O So much in common! <3 And I love that he-man video. :P

Good memories, and I love Zangoose, but maybe the writing could be a different colour? 7/10!

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
Okay. How can I say this...I love Spiderman and have been a fan of him since I was a wee lad. Now the only problem I have is that I was never a fan of Sam Raimi's spiderman... Andrew Garfield portrays Peter Parker better than Tobey. Then again, it is my opinion, so I apologize for the random babbling. xD

8.5/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back