• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ginji's shinies and events trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokehearts

I like trains.
Years
Hi, I saw you have a Dream World Bagon. Could you breed me a female one so I can breed them myself? I have plenty of Dream World Females I could give you in return. PM me for details.

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
Hello!
I've got a Pikachu Festival Pikachu here with me (from NecrumWarrior)...a PC Fukuoka Groudon & Kyogre (NecrumWarrior's too, it's Shiny!)...a Korean Year of the Dragon Bagon (another NecrumWarrior Pokemon)...that's it. In return, if you're interested, I'm gonna trade for...4 Pokemon, which would be...
-UT Hasty ピカチュウ (Shiny Pikachu ♀) lv.50 (3/1/2012) OT さくら ID 03012
-UT Modest ケルディオ (Keldeo) lv.15 (6/23/2012) OT しょこたん ID 06232
-UT Timid サザンドラ (Hydreigon ♂) lv.70 (7/9/2011) OT カリータ ID 06171 (Wifi event)
-UT Timid Pikachu lv.100 (5/11/2012) OT Fes ID 05112 [Singapore]
Thanks!
Oh, wait, you don't have the new Team Rocket Meowth...how about if I'll trade mine to you? In return, I'd like...
-UT Timid レックウザ (Rayquaza) lv.100 (2/10/2012) OT せんきょ ID 02102 w/life orb

Last edited:

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
Hello!
I've got a Pikachu Festival Pikachu here with me (from NecrumWarrior)...a PC Fukuoka Groudon & Kyogre (NecrumWarrior's too, it's Shiny!)...a Korean Year of the Dragon Bagon (another NecrumWarrior Pokemon)...that's it. In return, if you're interested, I'm gonna trade for...4 Pokemon, which would be...
-UT Hasty ピカチュウ (Shiny Pikachu ♀) lv.50 (3/1/2012) OT さくら ID 03012
-UT Modest ケルディオ (Keldeo) lv.15 (6/23/2012) OT しょこたん ID 06232
-UT Timid サザンドラ (Hydreigon ♂) lv.70 (7/9/2011) OT カリータ ID 06171 (Wifi event)
-UT Timid Pikachu lv.100 (5/11/2012) OT Fes ID 05112 [Singapore]
Thanks!
Oh, wait, you don't have the new Team Rocket Meowth...how about if I'll trade mine to you? In return, I'd like...
-UT Timid レックウザ (Rayquaza) lv.100 (2/10/2012) OT せんきょ ID 02102 w/life orb
I already have those, sorry
I haven't updated my list here lately

Chip

Pokémon Collector
Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2012
I want to adopt a shiny happiny or shiny blissey, as lowest level as possible. I don't have much to give back, my FC is 3869 6616 0765 on White 2.

I let you know about the nick later.

Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2012
hey gingi hows it going. you traded me a speed boost torchic when they first came out! also traded you iris's axew. good to see your still doing this, i was wondering if you had a modest keldeo from gamestop? if not totally cool but got white 2 and want to do the event. dontt have much to offer but ill let you kno what i got!

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
I want to adopt a shiny happiny or shiny blissey, as lowest level as possible. I don't have much to give back, my FC is 3869 6616 0765 on White 2.

I let you know about the nick later.
I don't have one, sorry
hey gingi hows it going. you traded me a speed boost torchic when they first came out! also traded you iris's axew. good to see your still doing this, i was wondering if you had a modest keldeo from gamestop? if not totally cool but got white 2 and want to do the event. dontt have much to offer but ill let you kno what i got!
Yo ^^
I do have a modest keldeo from gamestop, what events or flawless pkmn do you have to offer?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 14, 2013
Can I have either shiny oshawatt or shiny darkrai. I have blaiziken, not shiny tho. Also I can give zygarde and other stuff if u need, Pokemon y BTW

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
Please do not bump shops that have not been posted in for over a month. Thanks~

Reactions: EB
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back