• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Daydream White Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

xGal

Mhm
Years
I can be a spriter

I can be a spriter.
I can draw some cool trainer sprites!
Please answer me!

Years
I actually really like the look of this. While I agree with the slight problems that Fireworks pointed out in his post above, I also agree that the vagueness of the story is a good thing. I quite like the mapping- for a hack that uses the default graphics, you've still managed to keep it interesting; while this is a tired argument, that's not too easy to do, really.
And that Gym Battle music? Amazing. Keep up the great work, I look forward to seeing more of this!

SK3

Pokemon Hacking Company™ CEO
Years
I actually really like the look of this. While I agree with the slight problems that Fireworks pointed out in his post above, I also agree that the vagueness of the story is a good thing. I quite like the mapping- for a hack that uses the default graphics, you've still managed to keep it interesting; while this is a tired argument, that's not too easy to do, really.
And that Gym Battle music? Amazing. Keep up the great work, I look forward to seeing more of this!

Thank you so much! You commenting on this hack has made me regain hope for this hack haha. I had promised some more screens, but I'm going to hold off on those until I get some more things done. In the meantime, here is the trainer battle theme!

http://www.box.com/s/czgo11og4cee8atn9o48

Looks promising, good luck!

Thank you!

SK3

Years
How are you doing? How far are you?

The game is almost entirely mapped, and the storyline has been completed
But there are few scripts and no sprites, so I would say around 10-15% complete.

SK3

Years
Minuscule update:
The region name has been changed to Sinjoh. Shinto and Sinjoh are basically the same thing, but Sinjoh is more accurate xP

Sorry for the lack of updates, things are going slow but steady.

Years
  • Seen Dec 2, 2013
Wow this looks really cool and what really caught my eye was the 3 endings.. Maaaan I can't wait to play this :)

SK3

Years
Thanks!
A small update, since you guys haven't seen any screens in a bit.

DWScreen52-10-1.png

DWScreen42-10-1.png

DWScreen62-10-1.png

I'll post more hopefully before the week ends.

SK3

Years

Shaly

#IshallPlayNoMatterWhatYo uSay
Years
Keep them updates coming! i'm following this game for sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back