• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rijon Trilogy Help (Brown, Prism & Rijon Adv.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Nov 1, 2021
Where can you find the Mist ball? I can't get into that cave.
I can't find the last gym. Where is it?
Or it isn't in the beta?
Please reply.

Years
  • Seen May 12, 2019
in pokemon brown, did the pokemon that evolve by trading evolve by leveling up instead?

edit: in merson city, below the pokemon centre is a small patch of grass. what pokemon is found there?

Last edited:
Years
You can get it at Moraga Town near the mart in the house.

Thankyou so much!

I have another problem now though... I've got 5 badges, and I've visited every town except for Talrus Heights, but I can't get the Rocket Grunt in front of the Rocket place outside Botan City...

I got past this part in Brown, but I've forgotten how to... lol.

Ta in advance.

Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2009
Sup people!!
I just started playing pokemon prism on my phone. I got stuck on the mound caves, with the pallet rangers and all...... I can't seem to get to the blue ranger.... cause he's in a secluded area... well, how do I get to him????
thanks! ^^

poddish

Spirit Of Radio
Years
in brown, where is the bike shop, and how do you get strength?

also, what is the deal with the cave in the safari zone?

Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2013
in rijon adventures, how do you get to the 8th gym? and how do you get the guys camera to get strength? please help it's the last bit i'm stuck on!!!!!!!!!!!!

Years
  • Seen Sep 23, 2012
in rijon adventures, how do you get to the 8th gym? and how do you get the guys camera to get strength? please help it's the last bit i'm stuck on!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have the same problem in rijonAdventure, and also, how do you go inside Haunted Forest? It keeps telling me some spirit ritual is happening... Plz help.

.J.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
Ye all needs zeh badges!

You get Psibadge, go to Merson Spa, get the Go-Goggles and go into that place in the Safari Zone and... I forgot how to get Waterfall now. >.<

Years
  • Seen Sep 23, 2012
Ye all needs zeh badges!

You get Psibadge, go to Merson Spa, get the Go-Goggles and go into that place in the Safari Zone and... I forgot how to get Waterfall now. >.<
Thanks, I've found it now. It's in Rijon Tunnel, north of Castro Valley, there's a section with Ice and there's Waterfall.

GuyNamedSean

Cobalt Scizor
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 12, 2019
I feel kinda stupid asking this but,
On the Rijon Adv Christmas Beta I can't find the Pokedex, where is it?

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
I feel kinda stupid asking this but,
On the Rijon Adv Christmas Beta I can't find the Pokedex, where is it?

Lol.

Quite obviously, the Pokedex is at the lab.

You might want to go the the Post Office to tell the guy that you're leaving, though. You were a great delivery boy. 8D

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 5, 2009
christmas beta how far does it go i have the 7th badge and was told to find a mist stone or what ever is it in the game or not if so where and can you do any thigng in the haunted forest i used waterfall and there are a bunch of rockets but they jsust repeate them self no matter what i do any help

in rijon adventures if you go to where lugia is you cant get down the waterfall i accualy think i have to restart

Last edited:
Years
Hi there again.

Just wanted to repeat my problem, nobody seems to have picked up on it -
In rijonAdventures, I'm stuck at how I'm supposed to get into the Rocket building beside Botan City?
I've already got the first 5 badges, and it's a complete mystery to me.

Sorry for being a pain and all, but I'm reallllllly stuck and frustrated.

Please help, lol.

Years
  • Seen Dec 5, 2009
Does anyone know where to get HM Strength in rijonAdventures? Help please.

you need to get the go gogles from the hot springs you get there from merson city hotel after beating the leader in your home town. from there you go to the new area of the safarie zone liek place that has a sand storm going theres a camera back there some where you take that to the owner in the house across the water in western docks

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 28, 2011
I've got a Prism question. What are the starter Pokemon you can so far get in Prism's Beta? I've found Cyndaquil but are there any more?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back