• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Flame's Revenge (er not a poke game but a brilliant RPG)

Phyore

PokeStreamer
Years
  • Age 31
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 23, 2023
Game Name: Flame's Revenge (2nd game of the series)

Made with: RPG Maker 2003

Introduction: Flame has appeared in a mysterous world. He is trying to stop the evil threat that is over his world.

Story: Flame is a fighter trying to stop the evil that threatens the world he lives in. Him and his companions (who you join with later on) attemped to find there way into space to stop the threat. Little is known except that they need to act fast before the planet gets destroyed.Will him and his friends find there way? It is up to you to decide that out as you enter the world Flame tries to protect.

Features: Animated battles, Multiple party members, Multiple maps (3 main world maps), range of weapons, magic, and boss battles.

Screenshots: Kind of bad grafics and there is a mysterous timer i couldnt be bother to take out. lol. But hey.... Here you go
Untitled-1-1.png
Untitled-10.png
Untitled-11.png

Untitled-12.png
Untitled-13.png
Untitled-14.png

Untitled-2.png
Untitled-3-1.png
Untitled-4.png

Untitled-5.png
Untitled-6.png
Untitled-7.png

Untitled-8.png
Untitled-9.png

Maybe more to come.....

BUGS
Havn't found any yet. So if you find any please tell me.

DOWNLOAD AREA

This is the first version
http://www.mediafire.com/?b1jn2m9mzki

The Form Of Fire

I am currently working on the sequal.

Basicly Flame has traveled to the region of Kenta. He is there to help out the people with there problems. But he gets a little more than he expects.

NEW FEATURES

New pan ability
New jumping ability (currently automaticly done)

Screenshots

1.png
2.png

3.png

DOWNLOAD AREA

Beta 1: http://www.mediafire.com/?wwbyzzrme5t

Last edited:

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
It just look normal without any surprise.
All graphic are from RTP.
The mapping also too plain.
Well, you could improve more.
Just put more hardwork on it.

wildarms001

Random Supporter
Years
  • Seen May 15, 2013
wow nice game there jamie :D but still need to improve more keep it up gudluck :D

Phyore

PokeStreamer
Years
  • Age 31
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 23, 2023
It just look normal without any surprise.
All graphic are from RTP.
The mapping also too plain.
Well, you could improve more.
Just put more hardwork on it.

YEs yes i know that its because that was the first RPG i made and i just recently found it on my back-up disc so i thought of posting it.

wow nice game there jamie :D but still need to improve more keep it up gudluck :D

Cheers wildarms but remember this is the 2nd game of the series the 1st on= same grafics but a bit more in-depth of storyline. And i did release a bonus pack it came with "The Chaos Survivour" this had no fighting in because it was telling you how flame came to be.

wildarms001

Random Supporter
Years
  • Seen May 15, 2013
oic :D try this one maybe later:D hope to see more updates from you :D gudluck

Years
  • Seen May 5, 2008
flame's revenge's review

jamie.ds requested me a review so here

The goods:
* awesome ff7 music
* awesome weapons (i.E thunder rage)
* etc.

The bads:
* think to easy to complete
* havent found any extras
* what those seraphs means when they said "MASTER RAYQUAZA"

description:
this game is awesome, yet good. the graphics are 2-d or not because it looks bad. this game is made by using rpg maker. the characters are:

* Flame

* Janine

* Ninj
&
*Spike

there are two new transports, the boat & the air bird (or tranport dragon). as you go to other towns, you'l get new & powerful weapons like the dragon sword, dragon spear, Thunder Rage, super sonic (maz), etc. plus for the new armors & shields. there's some enemies you'll meet as well bosses. this is the list of the boss:

* midgard serpent

* Midgard serpent (2nd time with ninj)

* Red Sparrow

* Lich

* chimera

* Bahamut

* Blue dragon

* Odin (2x)

* Quetzalcoatl (3x not sure)

* Zorn

obvious things:
after you gave the dragon sword to the person, there's something obvious, it never disappears from your inventory & also,you can equip it which i refer that you can get it later in other towns, the second was before you engage fighting the 3 seraphs, they said "Master Rayquaza". the word "Master Rayquaza" could be referring that Rayquaza could be appearing in the game but i am not sure yet.

hope you enjoy the game :D

Phyore

PokeStreamer
Years
  • Age 31
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 23, 2023
the second was before you engage fighting the 3 seraphs, they said "Master Rayquaza". the word "Master Rayquaza" could be referring that Rayquaza could be appearing in the game but i am not sure yet.

Hehe................ Master Rayquaza.............. Hehe who know he might be in this game................

Maybe................... lol......................

Phyore

PokeStreamer
Years
  • Age 31
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 23, 2023
This game is a brilliant RPG.

Thanks!!!

It's grrrreat to hear support from you all. Rember this everyone i am making some banners for flames revenge and the form of fire.

If you want to show your support fill free to put them into your signiture.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
Hmm...

Your mapping isn't very good. The maps are way too square (they remind me of Pokémon RBY, but not in a good way). Make them more rounded and natural.

Also, there's a tile error with the trees in this screenshot.
Untitled-8.png

You might want to change the graphics too, as you appear to be using pure RTP.

Phyore

PokeStreamer
Years
  • Age 31
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 23, 2023
Hmm...

Your mapping isn't very good. The maps are way too square (they remind me of Pokémon RBY, but not in a good way). Make them more rounded and natural.

Also, there's a tile error with the trees in this screenshot.
Untitled-8.png

You might want to change the graphics too, as you appear to be using pure RTP.

Yeah i know. This was my very first rpg game. So i never knew where to get the resources, and when i get the chance i`ll get onto the tree error. So i wont change the graphics as i am working on the sequal "the form of fire"

Back