• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Garnet Version~

What type of menù/ alternate screen would fit Garnet better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HeavyOctillery

Locked & Loaded
Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2018
A few of the Fakes look too much like edits (already beaten to that in the case of Pillug), but some of them, like the Marowak evo, have excellent designs.

Agreed on the graphical style; very nice.

Serris

The Constant
Years
Well, I'll be looking forward to seeing this in action, as well as trying it out when it's finally done. love the designs, story-line. Everything. What do you mean by compiler? I read some of it, but it still doesn't make any sense to me. Could you expand, please?

~Red

Meh. Hate me if you will.
Years
Wow. I love the look of this game. I can't put it into words. Haven't come across a game like this for months. Sig'd.

Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2010
Wow! These sprites and tiles are brilliant! :O
Congrats on these man! :D

The starters are.... perfect! I can't wait to see more of this!

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
Years
Five (5) stars for an awesome work-in-progress.

Spoiler:

Years
Graphics are amazing 8D. When's the demo coming out? And this is supposed to be played on the Computer right? Is it an .exe or Rom?

Yes this is meant to be played on the computer. This will be released as an .exe(correct me if i'm wrong) because if it is a ROM then it would be a ROM hack which this isn't including all of these games at the section of the forums.

Liraxus

Local Douchebag
Years
So...amazing.

Game rating-11/10

THIS GAME IS AWESOME. The graphics, the Fakemon, this brings a tear to my eye...hug me man D:.(YOU MUST DOWNLOAD THIS WHEN IT IS OUT)

PatatoLord

Gentleman
Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2010
Awesome Game!

Looks like a real pokemon game! Message me when a demo comes out :D

Yosoysauce

⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠
Years
  • Seen May 17, 2010
=O These pokemon sprites look absolutely stunning! And thats an understatement too.

I'm really psyched for a demo release! Can't wait to try it out!

e7a

Years
  • Seen Jan 21, 2013
The. Best. Game. I. Have. Seen!

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE FIRST DEMO: checking in every day:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back