• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Zetsuen no Tempest

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
tumblr_mbghugYedd1racewdo1_250.png
tumblr_mbghugYedd1racewdo2_250.png
tumblr_mbghugYedd1racewdo3_250.png
tumblr_mbghugYedd1racewdo4_250.png

Synopsis
The story revolves around Mahiro Fuwa, a teenager whose sister was mysteriously murdered one year before, and his friend Yoshino Takigawa. Mahiro is contacted by Hakaze Kusaribe, the leader of the Kusaribe clan who was left stranded on an unknown deserted island by her followers, and agrees to help Hakaze in exchange for her help to find out the culprit for the death of his family. Upon learning of his friend's intentions, Yoshino joins him on his quest to stand against the Kusaribe clan who intends to awaken the "Tree of Exodus" whose power can bring ruin to the entire world.

Several dialogues and plot elements in Zetsuen no Tempest pay homage to two works of William Shakespeare, Hamlet and The Tempest, which coincidentally are two stories about retribution, albeit with completely opposing outcomes.

Discussion
Who's your favorite character? What are your thoughts on the last episode you watched?

Please use spoilers at your discretion.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I've only watched three episodes so far with my darling kitten but I have to say it's one of the best anime series I've watched to date. The main characters are all incredible and each is very loveable in their own way (especially Yoshino come to me now baby <3) and the story is, although pretty confusing so far, very engaging! I'm struggling not to watch another episode before sleeping but I can definitely see this becoming an all-time favourite of mine. Thanks for introducing it to me kitten!

Years
I watched the first episode. Or maybe just half of the first episode. It was confusing, but not totally intriguing. I plan to give it the 5 Episode Test since plenty of shows can be off-putting to me at first and then get better along the way. If I'm still not interested by the 5th episode I'm gonna let it go though.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I'm about to watch last episode today =D
And my favorite char are Fuwa family :D
Mahiro is ultra EPIC character, especially in the first half and Aika (HanaKana) is quoting Shakespeare... I mean... what's more moe than girl quoting Shakespeare? :D

Back