• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Minecraft Pixelmon] Pokemon: Iron & Coal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2013
Hey guys!
Do you like pokemon? Of course you do! Just look at this place, it's crawling with people like us.
Well, do I have a present for you. We've been working on a Pokemon Minecraft series named "Iron & Coal" - it's a handcrafted Minecraft world using the Pixelmon mod.

The main reason why I'm posting this is because we really would like some feedback from people who are Pokemon enthusiasts. We enjoy Pokemon very much and this is sort of our
tribute to the game/show that we've spent countless hours playing/watching.

So, if you have any suggestions at all, feel free to comment them here or on the videos! What do you like? Don't like?
Thanks again, guys, for your time and enjoy:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2013
You guys are awesome! This is one of the best pokemon video series I've seen! Keep up the good work!

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
So did you guys make this? As well as do the "Let's play video?"

Either way, this was awesome. The girl's voices were hilarious and you both Mom/Dad/Hugo's Dad characters so funny.

"...do I have a brother?"

I see you've got a few more videos (wow 14) so I've got to ask... why isn't it released? Or is a lot of it staged/edited?

I'm gonna watch some more over the week though :) very cool.

Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2013
@supersilver01: Thanks! Glad you're enjoying it!

@SwiftSign: Well, all the towns you see are hand-crafted. Everything from the NPC dialogue to where the Pokemon spawn is handled by our members Dom and Castor. We're using a mod known as Pixelmon, as well as a very wide variety of other Minecraft mods in order to craft this excellent Pokemon series for everyone to enjoy.

As far as why it hasn't been released, we're still hard at work actually creating the world. We may release a map once we're done, which of course we'll let everyone know where you can grab it.

Oh yeah, we've got a ton of episodes! Glad you're enjoying it, stay tuned for more! :D

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 8, 2013
Can we get it now?
I am feeling itching to play with you guys
However you guys is awesome

Years
  • Age 55
  • Seen Nov 14, 2013
HI. I have watched every video you have put up. I would really like to play the game. How can I do that?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 16, 2014
Yo Ive seen all of the 1st season will there be a second? and Also it be cool to have like that map as a downloadable adventure map.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jan 26, 2014
i loved watching these video's on youtube and it's making me want to buy minecraft just so i can play this mod, do you guys have any idea if you will be releasing it and if so when????

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
This hasn't been posted in more than 1 month, so, fraid I'm gonna lock this - but the thread owner can contact me to unlock it anytime!

*locks*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back