• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Online : Server UP!

Years
  • Seen Jan 31, 2012
Well Mirage Engine base mapping is rather easy as it supports different layers, and a lot of tiles mixed on 1 map :D. Atm i am thinking who could help me with new battle gui design..

Years
I'm downloading it now.

35%....

Looks really good as I said earlier but judging by screenies the "Multi-batlles" look out of place.

EDIT: Great not working. Knew it wouldnt. :(

Last edited:

Illusion Gaming

RMXP Pro
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 10, 2007
He's using Eclipse? Hey, I have a bit of experience with that. My friend and I ran a crappy MMO for about a week then he bailed on me >=[.

Don't have any screenies I could show you though, sorry.

yeah if you go to the eclipse site you'll see this game there too =P think its made with eclipse evolution

Years
  • Seen Jan 31, 2012
Well i am there 1 of the hella coder :D You cant make this with just Eclipse Evolution :pirate: .. Anyways this weekend i will post new battle system screenshots. i had to remake few of it.

Years
  • Seen Jan 31, 2012
lalaoc2.gif

picture1nf5.jpg

picture2dl8.jpg

Servers off till Sunday .. we are improving game

Also if you people have suggestion feel free to tell :D

Illusion Gaming

RMXP Pro
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 10, 2007
new title screen looks very nice ;D i couldn't do nothing like that for i don't know java or vb which ever you use to make windows =P.

This game would get really popular if it was on a sever host so the up time would be alot higher =)

and i might be able to help you out since now i'm only working on 2 games since 3 was to hard =P, but i just gota say people say my mapping isn't great, but it doesn't suck because i've been using rmxp for 2 years so i know how to map and how it should but i guess people don't like how i map -.-, so it's up to you

Melody

Banned
Years
Heya Cyrus. A new version is up now? Awesome. If I get time I'll get on it again. Right after I update my client again. XD

I dont know why I bother to keep the older versions. Bad habit I guess. XD

Of course If I get some time this week I'll definitely play some.

Years
  • Seen Jan 31, 2012
You welcome. Possible time when server goes Up is 11pm European Time or tomorow morning european time ;D. A lot of changes is made tbh. And whhat else our team finished first 170 Pokemons! Thats like 490 - 170 left? XD

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 5, 2022
yeah what time zone are you in coz i looked up European time i can't find it...

Years
  • Seen Jan 31, 2012
Well Here is currently 15.00-17.00 and before this new patch i try to clear some unused code and make platform a bit flexy and btw people i added this Effect when pokemons come outside pokeball :D

Illusion Gaming

RMXP Pro
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 10, 2007
well you can find simples (little ones of course) on my pokemon game tread (not much screen shots since the game is still in developing and i want to finish the database before actually start working on the game). and you can find screenshots of my own custom game at my website:
http://www.illusiongames.exofire.net/v2/?page=finalwarzone&show=4

site is not complete but i got that page up and there's a lot of screenshots that you can see my mapping.

west

One winged angel
Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2009
kool man im downloading it right now. but you should change the name because there is already a pokemon online

Years
  • Seen Apr 13, 2009
Umm. Guy? I'm not doing something right. I can't seem to log in or register. Can someone help?

Quazale

How does my smile look?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 23, 2010
The servers not supposed to be up until tommorow

Years
  • Seen Jan 31, 2012
Server Bakconline we have added a lot new improvments:
- [NEW] Trainer VS Trainer Combat
- Improved Server and Client Stability

New Client Downliad Link on our forums or First Post!

Have Fun!

Years
  • Seen Oct 11, 2011
sweet nice to see its back onine, the only problme i seem to have is when i try to play it i dont see the sourounding my character to walk around in its just a white screen , i see the bag and stuff on the side, is ther e any way i can fix this?

Back