• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*~[==]~Pokemon Glitter Black~[==]~*

Should I add about Pokemon Fusions to the game?

• Yes

Votes: 17 56.7%
  • No

Votes: 13 43.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

tdata

Pokemon GX
Years
  • Seen Oct 2, 2009
To do as you ask, you just need to find the line for it and get rid of the actual lvl part. then do a self.contents.draw_text(<the x + 24>, <same as the LVL text>, <"">, <"">, <whatever displays the lvl>
ex
Code:
self.contents.draw_text(32, 24, 64, 128, "Lvl")
self.contents.draw_text(32+24, 24, 64, 128, $game_actor[0].level.to_s, 2)

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
shadowmastermarcus said:
Jarette town
Yintora Town
Dinsa Town
Querin Town
Zisfor Town
Miraluka Town
Here's some possible names LOL :P

Anyway cool!
well i like Miraluka Town so i will make that the second towns name thank you and thank you too Darkdragon(i forgot whether i did or not) you both will be put in the credits.

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
Years
I can make more names for you if you want :P
Actually, I'm thinking about making a software that creates town and city names based on the theme, size, environment, pokemon, etc around the city/town :o

Blizzy

me = Scripter.new("Noob")
Years
[NoLeAfCloVeR0987] said:
i do have a question....how did you get the "Lv" so close to the level number i cant seem to get mine any closer.
well, this is how i did it,
it might be a bit complicated because of the #{variable}
but it's the same as doing variable.to_s
Code:
self.contents.draw_text(x,y,width,height, "#{actor.name}    Lv #{actor.level}")

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
Bruno1440 said:
sorry for later post NoLeAfCloVeR0987] yes im using the starterkit

well bruno....the easiest way to do this would be to send me a demo of your game and ill put them in..because im not good at directions...i tryed to help flameguru and well he almost screwed his game up.......so yea if you wnat send me a demo......or just wait till blizzys new version comes out....i dont know if it will be anytime soon not that it matters because i would wait for someting liek that.....i myself may switch over to blizzys kit after its released...(not sure yet)

anyway no new updates as of now....i have been sick outta school for the past 2days so yea homework has been piled on tonight....ill try to get a few screens up tonight of the 4th town and the small island off of the 3 town......

if anyone has the following scripts and would liek to contribute them to the game it would be greatly apreciated :

Time/Day/Night script.....
A map script like a pokemon town map,
Radio(im not 100% decided whether or not to feature it),
Cellphone script(same as radio)
a pokedex/ bestiary script

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
[_DarkDragon_] said:
I can make more names for you if you want :P
Actually, I'm thinking about making a software that creates town and city names based on the theme, size, environment, pokemon, etc around the city/town :o
Dark that would be a huge help.....im going to later post a few screens of the next town and a small island that will need names (i provide maps incase you want to do it pending on the town itself..)

and bruno heres the hp bar thing....i noticed nothin else is edited so you wouldnt mind if i made it so everyone was allowed to down load it so i dotn have to keep doing this (not that i mind or nothin but it will just be easier....)

TO ANYONE WHO WANTS MY HP BARS DOWNLOAD THIS DEMO AND COPY ALL SCRIPTS WITH "**" BEHINDE THEM IN TO YOUR GAME REPLACING AS NEEDED

Last edited:

Flameguru

Pokemon: Metallic Silver
Years
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
edit their stats, change their hp.....well that was hard.....that was what u ment, right?

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
Well heres the Very small update i said id bring tonight........

its umma small island town and the 4th town and a new pokemon.....its really just a fusion but it looks cool.....

I REALLY NEED A GOOD SCRATCH OR FAKEMON SPRITER who can do mea a set of starters.....(ex. whole families i dont care if someone can only do grass starters....hey i mean come on its a start........i need battle sprites too well i really could try my hand to this i could just edit the fronts idk...)

!!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE DO NOT STEAL THIS SPRITE!!!!!!!!!

ALSO THERE IS A SPRITE IM GOING TO SHOW YOU ALL BUT I REALLY STRESS THAT NO ONE STEALS IT I ADOPTED ONE OF THE ONLY TWO SO THE CREATOR,WINGNUT, WILL KNOW IF YOU STOLE IT.....the sprite is TWOKARIO

Last edited:

pepsi.max

[ game designer ]
Years
hey i like it. that island is like the one from the tutorial section. good to see that people are learning! keep it up!

Blizzy

me = Scripter.new("Noob")
Years
i like both maps,
the island needs improvement, because of the path on the beach.
just too many of them.
but overal it's great (7.5 / 10)

PokemonXP

Platinum Battler
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Sep 18, 2010
[NoLeAfCloVeR0987] said:
Well heres the Very small update i said id bring tonight........

its umma small island town and the 4th town and a new pokemon.....its really just a fusion but it looks cool.....

I REALLY NEED A GOOD SCRATCH OR FAKEMON SPRITER who can do mea a set of starters.....(ex. whole families i dont care if someone can only do grass starters....hey i mean come on its a start........i need battle sprites too well i really could try my hand to this i could just edit the fronts idk...)

!!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE DO NOT STEAL THIS SPRITE!!!!!!!!!

ALSO THERE IS A SPRITE IM GOING TO SHOW YOU ALL BUT I REALLY STRESS THAT NO ONE STEALS IT I ADOPTED ONE OF THE ONLY TWO SO THE CREATOR,WINGNUT, WILL KNOW IF YOU STOLE IT.....the sprite is TWOKARIO

I'll help you sprite some starters. I'm having some trouble coming up with mine but I'll help. It'll take a while though so be patience. Do you want me to make them as sprites or drawings??

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
Years
I can also help making the starters (divide the work with PokemonXP).
I like the maps, it's good to see people are giving a good use to my island/beach tutorial :D

EDIT

I made my very first scratch sprites ever of a starter pokemon and it's evolutions and they came out better than I expected XD:

You can decide their names, I will do the backs later, here they are:

scratch.png

Now I shall explain, the first pokemon is a poison type, it is a worm pokemon that lives near radioactive zones (that explains the two heads) and the horns are for it to sting its oponent with poison,etc,etc
the second pokemon (evolves from the first at lvl 14) has now the heads more next to each other but still separated, it has a kind of material between the heads that is made both of diamond and gold and therefore this pokemon is very valuable, the ring on its tail is made of the same material.
the third pokemon (evolves from the second at level 32) has only one head but it is now very fat and huge because of the genetic mutations it suffered while evolving, it has now the diagold (name of the material) on its head and the material is a sphere of radius 30cm.
The second and third pokemon are rarely seen as they hide from people because they are afraid teams like team rocket might try to kill them to get the diagold.

First Pokemon:
Height (when it stands like the position in the image): 50cm (length is 1 m)
Weight: 15 Kg

Second Pokemon:
Height (when it stands like the position in the image): 120cm (length is 3 m)
Weight: 90 Kg

Third Pokemon:
Height (when it is positioned like in the image): 2 m (length is 4,5 m)
Weight: 500 Kg

Last edited:

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
[_DarkDragon_] said:
I can also help making the starters (divide the work with PokemonXP).
I like the maps, it's good to see people are giving a good use to my island/beach tutorial :D

EDIT

I made my very first scratch sprites ever of a starter pokemon and it's evolutions and they came out better than I expected XD:

You can decide their names, I will do the backs later, here they are:

scratch.png

Now I shall explain, the first pokemon is a poison type, it is a worm pokemon that lives near radioactive zones (that explains the two heads) and the horns are for it to sting its oponent with poison,etc,etc
the second pokemon (evolves from the first at lvl 14) has now the heads more next to each other but still separated, it has a kind of material between the heads that is made both of diamond and gold and therefore this pokemon is very valuable, the ring on its tail is made of the same material.
the third pokemon (evolves from the second at level 32) has only one head but it is now very fat and huge because of the genetic mutations it suffered while evolving, it has now the diagold (name of the material) on its head and the material is a sphere of radius 30cm.
The second and third pokemon are rarely seen as they hide from people because they are afraid teams like team rocket might try to kill them to get the diagold.

First Pokemon:
Height (when it stands like the position in the image): 50cm (length is 1 m)
Weight: 15 Kg

Second Pokemon:
Height (when it stands like the position in the image): 120cm (length is 3 m)
Weight: 90 Kg

Third Pokemon:
Height (when it is positioned like in the image): 2 m (length is 4,5 m)
Weight: 500 Kg

AWSOME they are so good i like died when i saw them....(jk) but they are really good...thanks a million darkdragon they will def. be starter pokemon for Glitter Black....but can i make one small change...which is where you have the cross shading(everyother block colored lightly) can i change the light color to a slightly darker color and get rid of the cross shading and do solid shading because when you double size it for RMXP it doesnt look right?

and okay pokemonXP i will look forward to your controbutions to my game..

you both will be credited

zshadowzero27- no i dont think there will be a demo any time soon...i need to code a few gyms and trainer battle and get a few more maps done b4 i even think about a demo.......

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back