• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Possible leak on 2chan/reddit of starter evos

Boarbeque

Deep Voiced Nerd
Years
Spoiler:
Hid because its a rather large image

Thoughts? Found the picture on 2chan/reddit

Source: http://www.reddit.com/r/pokemon/comments/16myox/someone/c7xiaog

EDIT: Changed the image because it has a better translation than what I attempted. Sorry for confusion with names.

If this is real, and it may or may not be, it'll be revealed sometime this week and maybe as early as tomorrow. Originally from 2chan which has been known to troll us english speaking fans, but also been known to give us actual legit leaks in the past.

I do hope this is real, but who knows for certain? I want Water/Fighting, Grass/Dark and Fire/Psychic to be real but it just sounds too good to be true.

Last edited:

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
Ribbub is fantastic because "bub".

I'm not sure how to feel about the rest, however - hopefully we get actual information soon.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
That's neat. Tells us we're getting a finch for our generic bird Pokemon. Possibly, anyway. Can't say I'm crazy about the possible starter evo names though, especially since we haven't seen them. Cause you know, when you see something and know the name, you can kinda think "yeah that looks like a ____" so lol. They don't seem like bad names though, though I don't like the name Finches. That's just...plural of finch. Nothing that special about it.

Years
  • Seen Jan 22, 2013
That's neat. Tells us we're getting a finch for our generic bird Pokemon. Possibly, anyway. Can't say I'm crazy about the possible starter evo names though, especially since we haven't seen them. Cause you know, when you see something and know the name, you can kinda think "yeah that looks like a ____" so lol. They don't seem like bad names though, though I don't like the name Finches. That's just...plural of finch. Nothing that special about it.

Yeah, seems kinda silly but so does Chespear.

The region name being in here means that we can easily confirm or deny this rumor rather quickly since they usually tell us the region name rather early.

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
If this turns out to be legit, then I'd be perfectly fine with it to be honest.

Fire/Psychic is neato.

Years
  • Seen Jan 22, 2013
The seconds types are also a type-triangle. So each starter would be strong and weak against each other at the same time. Pretty cool!

The list also references legendary trios, which also happen to be type triangles.

Grass Zeruneasu? ? ?
Iberutaru flame? ? ?
Zanaruoru rock / Zanarol ·? ? ?

Private railway steel / Dereyn
Runaseki rock / Lunyrite
Sikasso flame / Stapyre

Steel beats Rock beats Flame beats Steel beats Rock etc.,

shubham2207

Lone Wolf
Years
I usually never prefer to play psychic types(like ash lol)

it would be better that its again fire/fight, or just be it pure fire, i wont care much, cuz psychic type sucks..!

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
Spoiler:
Hid because its a rather large image

Thoughts? Found the picture on 2chan/reddit

Source: http://www.reddit.com/r/pokemon/comments/16myox/someone/c7xiaog

Translated it and bolded the Japanese version of the names
"Coming soon"
Pokemon X · Y

Aienki region

Kasumaron / Chespike
Yarimaron / Chespear
Grass and Dark type:

Honoko / Flannec
Ferunoko / Fernox
Fire and Psychic type:

Kerobabu / Ribbub
Juumatsu / Froabanet
Water and Fighting type:

Atorubi / Finchett
Atoruee / Finches form X
Atoruno / Fincho form Y

Legendary Pokemon
Grass Zeruneasu? ? ?
Iberutaru flame? ? ?
Zanaruoru rock / Zanarol ·? ? ?
Private railway steel / Dereyn
Runaseki rock / Lunyrite
Sikasso flame / Stapyre

If this is real, and it may or may not be, it'll be revealed sometime this week and maybe as early as tomorrow. Originally from 2chan which has been known to troll us english speaking fans, but also been known to give us actual legit leaks in the past.

I do hope this is real, but who knows for certain? I want Water/Fighting, Grass/Dark and Fire/Psychic to be real but it just sounds too good to be true.

I will deny that this is real, mainly because Reddit xD But yeah, anyways that's what everybody wants them to be for starters, I don't even know what a Finchett is, and I suppose the Legendary Pokemon seem cool, but they don't have pokemon-y names IMO xD

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
I'm hoping they are real. I love psychic types so the fox would be nice to see :) (also if remakes do come it'll mean we've never had two fire/fighting starters in one generation just one since gen 3 (3-Blaziken, 4- Inferape, 5- Emboar, 6- Blaziken again)). So nice to know we won't have another fire/Fighting, crosses fingers. Please be real!

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
So it looks like I'm 1.5 for 3 on these ones; I never thought Grass/Dark as I didn't think they'd do a full double type triangle (I thought Ground because it looks like a mole with a leafy cap), and my second guess for the Water starter sub-type was Fighting (I picked Poison first). Meanwhile, I nailed Fennekin's sub-type of Psychic (was just about to say I nailed Fennekin but that sounds wrong).

Cyclone

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Water/Fighting ruins my dreams of frogs on a cloud. :(

I usually never prefer to play psychic types(like ash lol)

it would be better that its again fire/fight, or just be it pure fire, i wont care much, cuz psychic type sucks..!

Mewtwo, Deoxys, Victini, Alakazam, Espeon, Reuniclus, and other Psychic types I'm too lazy to list are laughing rn.

Back