• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Omega [Beta 1 released in english]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xiros

-Pokémon Omega Creator-
Years
Good to see you brought Omega here. I have been waiting to comment on it. Anyway, I have not played the beta (yet), but as of now, the hack looks excellent. I have been following the thread ever since you posted it at WAH, and it is excellent. I love your tiles, and your story is is really good. Hope you get the Shiny bug fixed, as well as the door animations!

Thanks for posting! The door animations aren´t important for me, but maybe in the future in a moment of boredom xD.

wow, this hack looks amazing!
I haven't gotten to play it yet, but i can already tell how great it is!

I can tell you have spent a lot of time on this!
I remember seeing it in WAH on a news thing, but since it was in spanish, i couldn't read it...

Oh well, i can't wait to play it!

That´s the reason why i decided that omega should be in english to, because there is many people that don´t know spanish. Thanks for posting!

How do I play the game? It's not a patch file.

This hack is looking good. Although, out of ALL the Diamond and Pearl Pokemon, you HAD to choose Bidoof (I wanted them to go extinct...)

Either way, I'm in the forest and I'm having fun even though I'm stuck at the Murkrow's peck (it hits hard...) Great job, and keep up the great work.

Haha yeah i loved bidoof until i added them into my hack, now i´m starting to not like them xD.

LOL
I also hate Bidoof XD
and they pop in the wild all the time rofl.
I translated this hack to English... and sure those Bidoofs plagued me XD
now I dislike them even more. lol

Haha i think everyone who played my hack started to not like bidoof xD

Well, the translation was Faster, extremely Faster o.O.
AntiRelik is a Speedy Gonzales in this. Hehe.
Well, is one of the best hacks what i played in my life :p.
Good Luck Wiht da Beta2. You are great [?]
Haha, nah, just kidding.
Yep, your Hacks is great.
Bye!

Lex, my friend, thanks for posting man! Yeah AntiRellik is very fast, and his translation is very good.

hello
what game is this a hack of>
because this game looks interesting
i just wanted to know

This hack is of Ruby USA

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
That's why when i'm in High School, i'm taking spanish class so if Lex14's hack isn't in english to soon after the release, i could probably read it. XD

P.s. I'm trying to keep my sig. pretty short, but i still support every single amazing hack out there, GL to everyone

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Ah! What a surprise Xiros!

You decided to release an english version of Omega? Cool. Now everyone can enjoy it as much as a lot of people have already done (including me, of course)

I just wonder if the jokes haven't lost their "impact" with the translation. How are they, guys? (as that's the part that I most liked from the game)

Hopefully this will help you to putting even more effort in the hack, Xiros. Dont forget that I'm still waiting to see all the characters that will be appearing in the game ;)

Xiros

-Pokémon Omega Creator-
Years
Ah! What a surprise Xiros!

You decided to release an english version of Omega? Cool. Now everyone can enjoy it as much as a lot of people have already done (including me, of course)

I just wonder if the jokes haven't lost their "impact" with the translation. How are they, guys? (as that's the part that I most liked from the game)

Hopefully this will help you to putting even more effort in the hack, Xiros. Dont forget that I'm still waiting to see all the characters that will be appearing in the game ;)

Hey zel thanks for posting!
Well, i´m just starting to work on omega again, and i promise u that u will see those characters soon.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
Wait i know its a patch but when i downloaded it it was a program.
Is that normal because i can't open it.
NVM but what hack is the game of?
Ahhh!
The stupid rom i downloaded doesn't work!
Alright sorry for spamming.

Last edited:

ZodiacDaGreat

Working on a Mobile System
Years
Wow! Xiro, your hacks amazing!
I love the shiny battle especially, as I've being trying to implement it in my hack for ages but no clue until I saw your hack...
So when are you going to fix the shiny hack glitch, if you do please let me know...
Anyways great hack, I see a bright future for Pokemon Omega...
Good Luck!

Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2012
hello, ive been playing pokemon omega and its great!
i just have one question concerning the shiny pkmn glitch
if you catch a shiny pokemon after this glitch is activated, does it mess up your game? (i didn't catch any, but im just curious)
thanx

SerenadeDS

Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 7, 2013
I've got around to playing the Beta last night. I must say, pretty impressive. Some things here and there I would change. But otherwise, I like it. I can't wait to see how this game turns out. Good Luck Xiros!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 9, 2021
Just finished the Beta, great job Xiros :3

Shiny Murkrow worked for me, you know it may be that some people are using Firered 1.1 instead of Firered

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
Years
I just played it, the hack is very good. You need to look at your movement squares though. I found a lot of mistakes. Good hack overall.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
The shiny glitch happened to me also on shinygold but it doesn't mess up your game.
It just makes all pokemon you see shiny and all pokemon will have the same nature as the shiny pokemon in the wild.
Ex.Red gyarados nature timid
All the other pokemon you catch will not only be shiny, but the nature will always be timid.

Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2009
I'm having trouble playing the hack. It downloads as a .rar file. When I open it it doesn't work.

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
Years
So I just finished the beta and I gotta admit it to you the best part about this is the forests.

No really, you can tell it's like a jungle, and it's easy to get lost, and that's the way it should be :)

One problem though, the lack of "ETHER" I only found one and I was only training growlithe (TOO LAZY XD) and everytime I have to return all the way back to the Pokemon center just to regain some PP XD

So maybe we should be able to buy Ether?

Anywayz, great work man, best of luck and keep up the good work! :)

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
Years
The starting town and the town with the 1st gym is way to far apart. Maybe make one of those rest lady houses. There is like 3 routes in between and it's annoying to go all the way back if you white out.

Xiros

-Pokémon Omega Creator-
Years
Just finished the Beta, great job Xiros :3

Shiny Murkrow worked for me, you know it may be that some people are using Firered 1.1 instead of Firered
Hehe thanks. I´m sure it is not fire red or fire red 1.1, because the hack its in ruby :)

I just played it, the hack is very good. You need to look at your movement squares though. I found a lot of mistakes. Good hack overall.

Hum i couldn´t understand what u said, can u explain me in a different way?

I'm having trouble playing the hack. It downloads as a .rar file. When I open it it doesn't work.

First u have to extract it.

So I just finished the beta and I gotta admit it to you the best part about this is the forests.

No really, you can tell it's like a jungle, and it's easy to get lost, and that's the way it should be :)

One problem though, the lack of "ETHER" I only found one and I was only training growlithe (TOO LAZY XD) and everytime I have to return all the way back to the Pokemon center just to regain some PP XD

So maybe we should be able to buy Ether?

Anywayz, great work man, best of luck and keep up the good work! :)

Hehe that forest, i think, was my best map. If u want difficult maps, wait until i start mapping the caves xD

The starting town and the town with the 1st gym is way to far apart. Maybe make one of those rest lady houses. There is like 3 routes in between and it's annoying to go all the way back if you white out.

Yeah u are right, maybe i should add a joy in the forest, but it won´t be so easy to find her hehehe.

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
Years
You know when making maps that you have to place the colored number that represent what the player can do.

1=impassable
C=Passable
4=Impassable(Surf Exception)

Understand?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back