• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

T> UT manaphy and mew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Appletun

Trucy Wright ★★
Years
Urm, I have a shiny Staraptor if your interested in trading it for Manaphy?I can add leftovers too.

Appletun

Trucy Wright ★★
Years
Japanese, Bold, Likes to run, 115/88/70/45/47/90 Level 37, Fly, Defog, Hyper Beam and Arial Ace, I got it iwth the HM moves but I can get rid of them and give it two of its original moves if you like it. (Ive got lots of Heart Scales.)

Appletun

Trucy Wright ★★
Years
I can change them though! ^^ Let me see what I can do with it, Would Aerial Ace, Protect, Close Combat and Double Team be alright?

Ember

Different Sequences
Years
im still thinking about it lol i will miss my manaphy... Do you have a shiny adamant staraptor?

Appletun

Trucy Wright ★★
Years
I don't Im afraid. : ( Im new to shinies and stuff, I onlyhave the ones ive got now because of some really nice people. ^^

Ember

Different Sequences
Years
OH nice but im still deciding about its cuz i dont duplicate pokemons thats why i really need something great for this manaphy :) btw want to join a league? Different sequences is currently searching for guild leaders

Appletun

Trucy Wright ★★
Years
I know this is kind of cruddy, but whats a league? I'm really new to all this stuff. xD And You don't have to accept my offer, I'd rather you get something better for it. ^^

Appletun

Trucy Wright ★★
Years
Haha Im rubbish at battling too. ^^' But thats probably because I only just finished my game haha! Thanks anyway. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back