• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
I don't honestly think it's layed out well, but I do however love the Yoshi gif. :3

4/10

Raiskit

[ e v i l l i g h t ]
Years
8.9/10

The soundbar isn't quite the length of the icons, and the yellow glow is to bright. It's cool how you have a icon, a larger iconthing, and another icon. Something about the icons are bothering me too; like they're too dark.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Oh another Forever signature. They are all over the place, aren't they? Some are nicer-looking than others though, and this is one of the ones that appeal more to my tastes. 8/10

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
Years
9/10

I really like this one! The pictures are nice, and I love the quote as well. :3

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 20, 2024
I luuuurve Porygon-Z, hence why I love the theme. Simplistic yet abstract in a weird way.

8.8/10.

And I bet that the next poster won't know what my sig is all about.

A Pixy

Cruel?
Years
The banner is... Strange. The rainbow colours don't work the way their supposed to and it burns a bit. Also, I really do not like eggs. +0

Text is almost okay. The text pointing to the eggs ruin it. +0

The order seems, sparratic and random. It's decent. +.5

.5/5

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
That's a really nice way to use one of the newer fonts. xD;
It fits perfectly with Magcargo.
Crystal Sprites were the best. I loved them.
And it's simplistic, has a nice colour scheme, and a Gurren Lagann reference? xDD;;
Very pleasing to the eyes.
9/10

o3o

Years
5/10

The boxes behind the shinies look a bit out of place, and I know you need someone to do a CSS signature for you, but for now, maybe put the text that you have underneath in a title tag on the image, so it doesn't look cluttered. ([*title=your text]IMAGE[/*title])

Years
cute pony. the text could be changed somehow, since the image is so large, the text just adds more space...styll...cute pony

7/10 :)

o3o

Years
8/10

It's simple, but sometimes less is more. I like how the text is the same general colour as the sprite (which is awesome too), but the text is a little small. However, I don't think you could make it any bigger without making it bigger than the sprite, which would ruin the whole thing, imo. But maybe making the heart at the end the same size as the rest of the text would be a bit better, since it creates quite a large gap between the second to bottom and the bottom line. But, overall, I like it, and I like the song. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back