• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Unova Travel Journal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
What I did on Day 23 of my Unova journey in Black:

Caught an Alomomola

Caught a Castform, Plusle, Minun, Chatot, Shroomish and Spinda in the Poke Transfer

Three Evolutions:

Cottonee > Whimsicott

Petilil > Lilligant

Shroomish > Breloom

Trained my Castform

Obtained a Lileep

Rotated my main party again

Current team is in the Trainer card:

e7982325a0f8ceb067c35c192e5de7693353483d7c73107d7.png

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 8, 2023
yo hi, I've progressed a far bit further, evolved most of my peeps, got the 6th badge, done some daily events, rode on the battle subway and won, and yeah.

Current Party:
9fXDv.png
Ranga/Darmantian ♂ - Lv. 36 - Hammer Arm/Thrash/Flare Blitz/Work Up
oM81V.png
Doug/Sawsbuck ♂ - Lv. 37 - Jump Kick/Leech Seed/Horn Leech/Sand-Attack
e9MCS.png
Yoko/Excadrill ♀ - Lv. 39 - Rock Slide/Metal Claw/Swords Dance/Earthquake
DqION.png
Mayday/Galvantula ♀ - Lv. 40 - Slash/Charge Beam/Signal Beam/Thunder Wave
LQ2BN.png
Esiotrot/Carracosta ♂ - Lv. 39 - Aqua Jet/Smack Down/Crunch/Curse
llzmm.png
Master/Sigilyph ♂ - Lv. 30 - Thief/Tailwind/Fly/Psybeam

So as you can see, a number of my party members have evolved from the last time I posted here, and I a new member to the team as well. Took a fair time levelling them all up enough to evolve. I've only kept Master in there for convenience, as I've been flying around a bit reaping the rewards of the daily events. I'll probably replace him soon enough, perhaps with a dragon type, though I am open to suggestions.

Now that I've rung the bell and defeated the sixth gym leader, I can move onto the next town. Yay fun.

Years
What I did on Day 26...

Caught a Dunsparce

Battled in Rotation Battles in Opelucid City

Caught a Heracross

And just a few seconds ago, I finally caught a female Combee

Last edited:

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
I just restarted my Pokemon Black. I wanted to start fresh.

My trainer name is Aubrey. I choose my first Pokemon which was Tepig! I named him Teppy.

498.gif

He's a Jolly little fellow. :)

After recieving my Pokedex and Town Map from Professor Juniper, I took my first step onto Route 1 with Bianca and Cheren. What a rush! I ran into my first wild Pokemon, Lillipup. It was so cute. Teppy and I easily defeated it with Teppy's tackle attack.

And that is where I'm at right now. :D

Last edited:
Years
Here's what I did on Day 26 and 27 of my Unova journey.

Caught a Sentret

Evolutions:

Combee > Vespiquen

Quilava > Typhlosion

Bayleef > Meganium

Croconaw > Feraligatr

Marshtomp > Swampert

Combusken > Blaziken

Grovyle > Sceptile

Battled at Big Stadium and Small Court

Training my Emolga

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
Years
Bought my copy of White today. (I know, miles and miles behind the times.)

Picked Oshawott as a starter and named it Ossha.

Made it to the first town and defeated N.

I was on my lunchbreak at work, and I totally wanted to play more :C

Years
That's good, Pokemon Ranger Moriarty. Keep up the good work and ask me if you have trouble!

Hey, we both chose Oshawott as our starter but you're playing White and I'm playing Black.

Now what I did on Day 28 of my Unova journey:

Evolved these Pokemon:

Grotle > Torterra

Monferno > Infernape

Prinplup > Empoleon

Vanillish > Vanilluxe

and I've still got more to do.

And yesterday I caught an Absol.

Calamity

Just for the love of the game.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 10, 2020
Got up to a 30 win streak in the Super Subway last night, before tiredness got the better of me and I let myself get beat by a Lapras. DX Not much else to do since I really only enjoy battling online now. And the odd DW visit, I've only got like 1000 points still. -_-

Years
Here's what I did yesterday:

Participated in the Musical with Elgyem and Oshawott (hatched from egg)

Caught two Basculin (one of each form, both female)

Battled at Big Stadium and Small Court

And today there's still a lot to do.

Today, more evolutions!

Cleffa > Clefairy

Spoink > Grumpig

Machop > Machoke

Tyrogue > Hitmontop

Igglybuff > Jigglypuff

Last edited:

Yambo

Power Seeker
Years
  • Seen Nov 16, 2019
Started over for 5 Days ago

Just beated the third gym and won pretty easy

used this team

Snivy

Scraggy

Conkeldurr

Frillish

yea using a team full with breeded pokemon and i beat Burghs whle team only with scraggy because of the moxie ability

Started with dragon dance and started use ice punch when i got low on helt i finshed them with drain punch.

Only had problem with Leavanny because it survived the first drain punch and then hit scraggy quite hard but i manished to beat him.

Now the rivals awaits hope they give me some competition xD

Years
Autumn has come to Unova, marking a month since I started my journey.

Oh, how time has flown by!

I caught a Corsola yesterday.

And today, another evolution!

Pidgey > Pidgeotto

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
In Driftveil City I had a lot of fun. First of all I got an upgrade to my pokedex >.< much needed as searching for pokemon was becoming a bit tedious :| I als managed to find a kind lady who offers me Heart Scales for showing her various pokemon moves! :)

I enjoyed my first triple battle with Charles, I just wish there was more in the game, it adds an extra dimension to battling which I like and would like to see more of in the future.

I moved onto the Cold Storage to chase down Team Plasma and managed to catch myself a Vanillite! But more importantly my Blitzle evolved into a Zebstrika in the process :D The evolution was much overdue as poor Blitzle could barely last one or two moves in a battle.

I also managed to find TM55 Scald in the town which I think is now my fave Water Type move, I immediately taught it to Dewott!

Onto the gym, with Dewott in my team I never expected Clay to be much of a challenge, I backed that up with my Audino who knows Grass Knot and once again, a pretty easy battle came out of it.

I moved on through route 6, catching a Tranquill, a Karrablast and a couple of Deerling on the way, and as I approached the cave another battle with N ensued! Once again he was brushed aside by a combination of Whirlipede, Dewott and Zebstrika!

I have a brief chat with Bianca and Professor Juniper and make my way into the cave.

The cave had it's good and bad points. I love electric pokemon, so was happy when I caught a Joltik and over the moon when I caught a Tynamo :) It appears Klink is the new Zubat of this generation :p

My best catch though was Drilbur, I managed to catch three because I wanted one with a good nature. I met some resistance from Team Plasma from the end of the cave which was quickly brushed aside. And is it just me or are encounters with pokemon in caves a hell of a lot more frequent than they were in previous games? It felt like every 3 steps I had a battle :|

Anyway I step out of the cave and into Mistralton City.....

Years
I have been travelling all around Unova with my Pokemon.

But I train my weaklings from time to time.

More Pokemon evolved yesterday:

Togetic > Togekiss

Roselia > Roserade

Finneon > Lumineon

Flaaffy > Ampharos

Natu > Xatu

Snubbull > Granbull

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 8, 2023
So it's been a while since I've posted, since I didn't play for a fair while. I hope my berries in the dream world aren't dead :(

Current Party:
LQ2BN.png
Esiotrot/Carracosta ♂ - Lv. 47 - Waterfall/Rock Slide/Crunch/Shell Smash
9fXDv.png
Ranga/Darmantian ♂ - Lv. 47 - Hammer Arm/Thrash/Flare Blitz/Work Up
oM81V.png
Doug/Sawsbuck ♂ - Lv. 47 - Jump Kick/Leech Seed/Horn Leech/Return
llzmm.png
Master/Sigilyph ♂ - Lv. 46 - Flash Cannon/Shadow Ball/Fly/Psychic
DqION.png
Mayday/Galvantula ♀ - Lv. 47 - Volt Switch/Charge Beam/Signal Beam/Thunder Wave
e9MCS.png
Yoko/Excadrill ♀ - Lv. 51 - Rock Slide/X-Scissor/Swords Dance/Earthquake

Now I have all 8 badges. Ice and Dragon gyms were both delicious pieces of cake, with Ranga and Yoko sweeping them both respectively, but I suppose that was only because of my Lucky Egg, which enabled me to level them up really high while beating the gym trainers.

Sort of rushed through Victory Road. Might go back there to collect any skipped items and beat any trainers I missed. Hell, I should go and catch-- OH, THAT'S WHAT I FORGOT TO MENTION.

I have already gone and caught Cobalion and Virizion, so I should go back and catch Terrakion before I challenge the E4, because why not? Plus I love hunting the Trios down.

So yeah, just hanging outside of the E4, waiting to go in, but will probably head back first.

Years
In Black, trained up a few Pokemon with these guys evolving.

Aron > Lairon

Cranidos > Rampardos

Shieldon > Bastiodon

Elgyem > Beheeyem

And also, my Dustox and Beautifly both learned Psychic and Acrobatics while Granbull learned Thunder Fang from the move relearner.

And I caught a Kangaskhan!

My current team:

th_503.gif
th_567.gif
th_576.gif
th_586_a.gif
th_609.gif
th_635.gif

Note: Sawsbuck has Autumn sprite as it is currently Autumn in my Black.

Last edited:

Maple Leaf

dazed and abused
Years
I caught a Watchog, which I boxed right away. .__.

My Braviary and Volcarona are nearing level 90, so I almost have five at that level.

Years
Caught myself another Smeargle...

And more evolutions over the last week:

Trapinch > Vibrava > Flygon

Meditite > Medicham

Roggenrola > Boldore (finally!)

Houndour > Houndoom

Snorunt > Froslass

Larvesta > Volcarona

Ponyta > Rapidash

Duskull > Dusclops

Spearow > Fearow

Rattata > Raticate

Numel > Camerupt

Drowzee > Hypno

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
Having my third run in this generation. I'm still loving them graphics. :) this time, for a bit of challenge, I started a Random Pokemon Challenge. currently in castelia and having fun!

Years
Training some Pokemon.

My Leavanny learned X-Scissor, Aerial Ace and Leaf Blade!

Excadrill learned X-Scissor!

Caught another Lillipup (Adamant nature this time) and he has since evolved into a Herdier as a dedication to Nica (aka Forever).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back