• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Neo Destiny Booster Box

Years
Hey guys, new to this forum. Recently just got back into the cards, after watching PrimetimePokemon vids on youtube. Over the last couple of months I've bought Team Rocket booster packs, and just the other week, purchased a Team Rocket Booster box, which I won't be opening!

Anyhow, whilst I was looking on ebay for boxes, I noticed people wanted thousands for a Neo Destiny box, and I can't find that many. What's the reason for this?

Was it because the series was so popular? Or did they not print as many? You would think there would be more than Base Set, as Base Set is the older set.

Ledgetheorc

Pokemon Researcher
Years
Yeah, Destiny had the first ultra rare shiny pokes, with this epic holographic style, I was lucky to pull one of these from my first japanese pack:

$T2eC16NHJHIE9nyseG53BRHtCLk-zw~~60_35.JPG

Back