• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen How many level 100's do you have?

Years
  • Seen Jul 6, 2013
I have 136 level 100 magikarps and 201 in the 90's. No hax.

gSpartan150

Intermediate Johto Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jun 30, 2013
I Have one level 100. I only have one because I've got over 491 Pokemon and I don't have time to train them all.

Austin1395

Dark-type Trainer
Years
I've been training a lot of my Pokemon up to 100 recently. So I've got 10. Darkrai, Arceus (with Dread Plate), Bisharp, Weavile, Scrafty, Luxray, Zoroark, Hydreigon, Tyranitar, and Absol.

Bangladeshi

I sell cookies
Years
Well,I don't have any in those games. but i do Have almost A full Party of 100 levels in Pokemon Ashgray...
1)Pikachu-100
2)Charizard-100
3)Venusaur-100
4)Snorlax-100
5)Blastoise-97
6)Primeape-98

Sirfetch’d

I had three or four before I quit playing. I usually don't train to level 100 though.

ShinyNuzLover

What're you lookin' at?
Years
I've had about 4 or 5. My 1st was Swampy the female Swampert. The rest are Kyurem, Empoleon, Zebstrika and I think Crobat.

Years
My 1st was Swampy the female Swampert.
That's kinda funny, because I have a female Emboar I named Emby at Level 100. :P

Anyways, to answer: I have 11 (yes, eleven!) Level 100 Pokémon alone in my Black 2.. some of them I have transferred from generation to generation, some I have trained, and some I have gotten either through events or the GTS.

Latios77

*** uP ToWn FuNk ***
Years
I have played pokemon since the first generation but I never got my first level 100 until emerald. My first level hundred happened to be Rayquaza. After that though I wondered how hard it would be to train others to level 100. That's when I moved up to the platinum era and riased roughly 20 pokemon to level 100. But since then I have traded most of them away to others that could use them. I also raised a level 100 team in pokemon XD but that took a while.

Pikapia

The One Who Will Destroy Everything
Years
I only have one, an Emboar called Flame on White 2. I've almost leveled my Emboar on White up to level 100, but it's much easier to level on W2, because of the White Treehollow. So I only have one level 100, but I'll soon have another :)

Bobith

Tossin' balls since '99
Years
Five. I secretly love the satisfaction of grinding, no matter how much I complain about it.

Back