• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Stlcardinal50's Competitive/Shiny Shop

Magykx

It's too cold for you here.
Years
Hello! Could I please grab the Eevee you're giving away?
I can trade anytime you like.

3DS Code: 0490-5361-2761

Years
Hello! Could I please grab the Eevee you're giving away?
I can trade anytime you like.

3DS Code: 0490-5361-2761

Ya, I just need to add you. Will Do it soon.

Hey! It's me again!!! I'm interested in these competitive shinies. Link to my google spreadsheet is down below!

Exeggcute, Horsea, Litleo (unnerve), and Psyduck.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aq-3oX07tn8cdFI2cERFdkJ0dFlkX2dVbV9HaG1JU0E#gid=0

Will take a look.

I have a shiny Gyarados already ev trained, has 5 IV's.

What are you interested in?

Years
I sent you a trade request, it'll probably be better if you send me one whenever you are free.

Ya sorry man. I just leave my DS on and sometimes I am not around it. I've never seen your IGN online. I am here at the moment anyway.

Im interested in your shiny goomy. Check out my shop if there is any pokemon you might be interested in. Also would you be able to nickname the goomy showers by any chance?

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=320808

I will need to know Nature's & IVs on these shinies in order to tell if I am interested.

Years
Ya sorry man. I just leave my DS on and sometimes I am not around it. I've never seen your IGN online. I am here at the moment anyway.

I will need to know Nature's & IVs on these shinies in order to tell if I am interested.

Most of them don't have any perfect IV's, I'd be willing to trade 2 or 3 of them for goomy if ur interested. I can also tell you the nature of any you might be interested in. Thanks

Years
Most of them don't have any perfect IV's, I'd be willing to trade 2 or 3 of them for goomy if ur interested. I can also tell you the nature of any you might be interested in. Thanks

I'm sorry I will only trade competitive Pokemon for other competitive Pokemon or at least Pokemon with 5 IVs that are very close to perfect.

Mikazuki

"Someday, I will..."
Years
hey there Jim

I am very interested in one of your Shiny 6IV Chespins, there's a link to my shop in my sig. If there is anything that interests you there I would love to work out a trade asap =]
Thanks a lot!

-Sider

Years
Hi Jim,
I'm interested in your shiny sableye
Would you be interested in shiny 6IV timid vulpix (moves: hex)

Is this Vulpix Kalos-Bred?

hey there Jim

I am very interested in one of your Shiny 6IV Chespins, there's a link to my shop in my sig. If there is anything that interests you there I would love to work out a trade asap =]
Thanks a lot!

-Sider

I don't know what any of your shinies IVs, natures or abilities are :(.

Mikazuki

"Someday, I will..."
Years
If any of them interest you I'd be happy to find out for you. We just have so many between the two of us it would take so long to put them all =/ sorry for the inconvenience

Back