• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Square-Enix Fan Club

Vallander

Close your eyes...
Years
well that would kinda make sense since for example roxas is TECHNICALLY a combined nobody of sora AND kairi, as is namine :P

trumped ur trivia lolz. ill probably look up the xion thing tomorrow :P

btw i had a good idea for a banner im going to make for this club:
im gonna do something with all the symbols (nobody, heart, crown, and maybe key) like maybe make a crest type thing with text or something idk but its gonna look awesome :D

also dont let me forget to post the banners i made of genesis and angeal for the FF club thread :)
ive had em done for awhile but forgot to post them xD

EDIT: i looked up that xion thing and wow thats pretty interesting lol
also here's another banner i just made (another simple one using the different symbols)
picture.php

let me know what you think :)

ok heres another one. i think this would have to be for either u (club owner banner) or just the one on the first post first page:
picture.php

im kinda proud of this one actually im startin to get used to using the GIMP program :P
again, let me know what u think :)

Last edited:

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
Years
I'd though I'd tell you that my username has changed from x_xcrissy to Eye Of The Storm. ;D

Ooo, lovely sprites. 8D

Vallander

Close your eyes...
Years
I've added Vallandar's Roxas Banner to a list under the nonexistance main banners, IE: The ones I'll make, under the list heading "Vallandar's Banners".

soo....do u not like the other two i posted before this post? jus lookin for some feedback so i know how to make them for u before wasting a bunch of time with even more jus to throw them away lol.

I'd though I'd tell you that my username has changed from x_xcrissy to Eye Of The Storm. ;D

Ooo, lovely sprites. 8D

no one cares crissy go away >:0

jk lolz luv ya crissy xD

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
Years
soo....do u not like the other two i posted before this post? jus lookin for some feedback so i know how to make them for u before wasting a bunch of time with even more jus to throw them away lol.
I like 'em just fine..I just didn't notice them before posting. I've added them to your list.

Vallander

Close your eyes...
Years
woot! lolz so i think its probably time for a new topic:

Aside from the keyblade, who in KH do u think had the most interesting weapon?
i personally like axel's chakrams and xigbar's guns. the chakrams are in my opinion really cool weapons that hardly any games use anymore :P and xigbar's guns are just flat out awesome lol they remind me of the needler in Halo xD

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
Years
Zexion and his book from re:Chain of Memories & KHII:Final Mix. It could copy your weapon and allow him to trap you in its pages.

According to an interview between Takashi Arakawa and Yoshinori Kitase (director, writer, and producer) with a German gaming site, Kitase stated that a sequel would be 'very interesting', and might even include Kingdom Heartscharacters, although it would still have to be discussed with Disney. This may mean that we'll get to see Sora, as well as a possible villian, most likely Riku, Ansem, or Xemnas, facing off against the original Cloud, Squall, & Tidus as opposed to the KH incarnations of them. I can see Sora confusing them for his worlds' versions of them, such as Sora calling Squall "Leon". If they plan to do this, I hope Disney okays it.

I could see it working like this.
Main Costume: Kingdom Hearts II
Alternate Costume: Kingdom Hearts
Main Weapon: Kingdom Key
EX Mode: Final Form (OathKeeper & Oblivion [to reference Roxas], although it could be both the KHI & II Ultima Weapons)
EX Mode Limit Break: Trinity Limit
Crystal: Heart or Gummi Block (They're all I could think of for something important that's crystal-like in KH)
Exclusive Weapons*: Kingdom Key, Star Seeker, Bond of Flame, Two Across (Take out Star Seeker and Bond of Flame and add Oathkeeper & Oblivion after Two Across if the Ultima Weapons are used for the EX Mode)

I think Riku would be the Chaos side Villian for Kingdom Hearts because he thought, through most of the series, that he belonged in the dark, much like Golbex.
Main Weapon: The Way to Dawn (KHII), Soul Eater (KHI)
EX Mode: Dark Riku
EX Mode Limit Break: Dark Barrage
Exclusive Weapons: The Way to Dawn, Oblivion, Dark Keyblade (from KHI), Darkside (Mickey's Keyblade)

*Take note that the equipable weaponry in Dissidia is only that weapon in its name alone, the weapon appearance will stay the same, unless in EX Mode for some characters, where it will may change into their Ultimate Weapons, I didn't give Sora his Ultima in this because the Oathkeeper and the Oblivion are important to the series.

Last edited:

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
Years
Aside from the keyblade, who in KH do you think had the most interesting weapon?
For me, personally, I thought Saix's Claymores were pretty awesome. They had a cool design, and everything.
A close second is Demyx's Sitar.

Vallander

Close your eyes...
Years
Zexion and his book from re:Chain of Memories & KHII:Final Mix. It could copy your weapon and allow him to trap you in its pages.

According to an interview between Takashi Arakawa and Yoshinori Kitase (director, writer, and producer) with a German gaming site, Kitase stated that a sequel would be 'very interesting', and might even include Kingdom Heartscharacters, although it would still have to be discussed with Disney. This may mean that we'll get to see Sora, as well as a possible villian, most likely Riku, Ansem, or Xemnas, facing off against the original Cloud, Squall, & Tidus as opposed to the KH incarnations of them. I can see Sora confusing them for his worlds' versions of them, such as Sora calling Squall "Leon". If they plan to do this, I hope Disney okays it.

I could see it working like this.
Main Weapon: Kingdom Key
EX Mode: Final Form (OathKeeper & Oblivion [to reference Roxas], although it could be both the KHI & II Ultima Weapons)
EX Mode Limit Break: Trinity Limit
Crystal: Heart or Gummi Block (They're all I could think of for something important that's crystal-like in KH)
Exclusive Weapons*: Kingdom Key, Star Seeker, Bond of Flame, Two Across (Take out Star Seeker and Bond of Flame and add Oathkeeper & Oblivion after Two Across if the Ultima Weapons are used for the EX Mode)

I think Riku would be the Chaos side Villian for Kingdom Hearts because he thought, through most of the series, that he belonged in the dark, much like Golbex.
Main Weapon: The Way to Dawn (KHII), Soul Eater (KHI)
EX Mode: Dark Riku
EX Mode Limit Break: Dark Barrage
Exclusive Weapons: The Way to Dawn, Oblivion, Dark Keyblade (from KHI), Darkside (Mickey's Keyblade)

*Take note that the equipable weaponry in Dissidia is only that weapon in its name alone, the weapon appearance will stay the same, unless in EX Mode for some characters, where it will may change into their Ultimate Weapons, I didn't give Sora his Ultima in this because the Oathkeeper and the Oblivion are important to the series.

a sequel? u mean for dissidia? including KH! that would be awesome :P
instead of riku being a villain though, i think it more likely they would put xehanorts heartless or nobody.
then for sora's limit break it could be his joint attack with riku "eternal session". :) that would be awesome either way though. i suppose he could work as a chaos side villain if there was something beneficial to him (remember he only turned to the dark to save kairi and then sora)

EDIT: also i think if riku were to have an alternate costume, it would probably be his organization-style robes with the bandage over his eyes. since making him younger as an alternate costume would be kinda weird lol (time machine!!)
also sora's alternate if it was the original clothes, it would probably be the same sprite as KH2 just with his "limit" drive form which it was called in Final Mix.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
Years
a sequel? u mean for dissidia? including KH! that would be awesome :P
instead of riku being a villain though, i think it more likely they would put xehanorts heartless or nobody.
then for sora's limit break it could be his joint attack with riku "eternal session". :) that would be awesome either way though. i suppose he could work as a chaos side villain if there was something beneficial to him (remember he only turned to the dark to save kairi and then sora)

EDIT: also i think if riku were to have an alternate costume, it would probably be his organization-style robes with the bandage over his eyes. since making him younger as an alternate costume would be kinda weird lol (time machine!!)
also sora's alternate if it was the original clothes, it would probably be the same sprite as KH2 just with his "limit" drive form which it was called in Final Mix.
Sadly, I don't think they'd include a character model for Riku if it was only for "Session".
I know he only turned to the dark to save Kairi and Sora, but you have to remember what he thought during the series, he thought that he didn't belong in the Light anymore, just like the reason that Golbez, who is good by the end of FFIV, joined the side of Chaos. He could also be like Jecht, a Warrior of Chaos who is really on Cosmos' side. For all we know, they could pull Sora & Riku into the war before the end of KHII. I do have to admit that Xehanort's Heartless or Xemnas are also very possible.
It isn't too hard to change a model slightly. Sure, they'd be taller, but they could change the clothes and hair like they did when they included Cloud's AC costume. Remember that Alternate Costumes don't effect the story or canon, they're just for fun.

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
Years
What do you expect to see in future KHs. New features, characters?
I want a prequel..
'cuz after all, there are Several references made in the game to previous key wielders..
So.. y'know..
Expand, please?

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
Years
I expect to see more of the I-VI & IX characters as well as XII, and XIII characters making appearances. I also expect to see Rinoa Heartilly from FFVIII based on part of KHII's ending.
I want a prequel..
'cuz after all, there are Several references made in the game to previous key wielders..
So.. y'know..
Expand, please?
There is a prequel being made. Its called Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep and its system is the PSP. It features three characters, Terra, a boy in his late teens who resembles Zack Fair from FFVII, Aqua, a girl in her mid to late teens, and Ventus, called Ven by the others, who is a boy identical to Roxas with similar clothes. They are the three Keyblade Knights shown in Kingdom Hearts II's secret movie.

Here's the only known promotional art for it other than the logo.
Spoiler:

Vindicated

Really?
Years

In Kingdom Hearts 3 I would expect to see some of the FF XIII character, but I really hope they focus on different worlds. As cool as Final Fantasy games are they are not Kingdom Hearts and I would like them to limit adding new FF Characters. Kingdom Hearts is a great game in its own right and I hope they go back to making new disney worlds to visit.

I hope they don't make us redo worlds such as Nightmare Before Christmas... again. However, I expect that they will have us go to worlds we have already gone to. I always hope they would make a Robin Hood world.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
Years

In Kingdom Hearts 3 I would expect to see some of the FF XIII character, but I really hope they focus on different worlds. As cool as Final Fantasy games are they are not Kingdom Hearts and I would like them to limit adding new FF Characters. Kingdom Hearts is a great game in its own right and I hope they go back to making new disney worlds to visit.

I hope they don't make us redo worlds such as Nightmare Before Christmas... again. However, I expect that they will have us go to worlds we have already gone to. I always hope they would make a Robin Hood world.
We're running out of Disney movies to make worlds out of. All I can think of that hasn't been done are Jungle Book (originally to be in KHI, replaced by Tarzan's world), Robin Hood, and Chronicles of Narnia. There are still story elements that can be used for some worlds like Little Mermaid II, Lion King II, Pirates of the Caribbean II & III, and Aladdin III.

i'll join^^ kh is one of my favorite games
No prob, welcome.

~Member List Updated~

Back