• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello there! :D

OliviaGirl

Ace Trainer
Years
I'm Olivia, and I'm new to this forum. (and most forums in general...>_>)

I've loved Pokemon since I was a little girl playing Yellow on my partially broken Gameboy. My favourite gen is 3, unpopular opinion I know. I like tea and animals.

My favourite is probably Cyndaquil!

I'm not really sure what else to say, but I hope to be of use to the forums! :)

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Welcome to PC Olivia! My favorite gen is gen 3 too so you are the same as me. There's a subforum for Advance Generation Games, you should visit it. You could tell us more about you. Like your interests or hobbies related to Pokemon or not. What kind of animal do you prefer? I love cats but can't have one because of my asthma. You will absolutely be useful to the forums in a way or another. If you want to talk or want some help, don't hesitate to VM me. Have fun here with us!

Renpuu

Gengar !
Years
Greetings OliviaGirl ! As a English person it would be very odd if I did not like tea. I love tea and cakes !
I have 2 cats and 2 dogs which all battle for my time and affection ! I am more of a cat, than a dog person, but I do enjoy the company of both of them at times.
There are plenty of sections and topics in the forum ranging from the Video Games of all colours, the upcoming Pokemon X + Y, Pokemon Trading Card Game, General boards and many more !
If you are new to forums, the idea is to generally be polite, post content which is relevant to the topic (otherwise moderators may remove it) and create new topics to discuss !
Please feel free to private message myself or Cirno if you are having any difficulties. Also alot of other members will be friendly and helpful to make you feel welcome to the forum !

Enjoy your visits !

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
Hi there and Welcome! My fav. gen is gen 3 as well. :)
Also, like JNathan said, and/or if you havent already, we have a Advance generation forum that you could check out.

anyway, it's great that you joined and if you have anything, you can contact me anytime

OliviaGirl

Ace Trainer
Years
Welcome to PC Olivia! My favorite gen is gen 3 too so you are the same as me. There's a subforum for Advance Generation Games, you should visit it. You could tell us more about you. Like your interests or hobbies related to Pokemon or not. What kind of animal do you prefer? I love cats but can't have one because of my asthma. You will absolutely be useful to the forums in a way or another. If you want to talk or want some help, don't hesitate to PM me. Have fun here with us!

Awesome to see another gen 3 lover! I'll check it out. :) I'm into biking, reading, going to concerts, shopping, and video games. I'm a dog kind of girl, I have 4 of my own. :o I like birds too, I have 2. Cats are cool, I'm allergic though. I hope so! Thank you! :)

Greetings OliviaGirl ! As a English person it would be very odd if I did not like tea. I love tea and cakes !
I have 2 cats and 2 dogs which all battle for my time and affection ! I am more of a cat, than a dog person, but I do enjoy the company of both of them at times.
There are plenty of sections and topics in the forum ranging from the Video Games of all colours, the upcoming Pokemon X + Y, Pokemon Trading Card Game, General boards and many more !
If you are new to forums, the idea is to generally be polite, post content which is relevant to the topic (otherwise moderators may remove it) and create new topics to discuss !
Please feel free to private message myself or Cirno if you are having any difficulties. Also alot of other members will be friendly and helpful to make you feel welcome to the forum !

Enjoy your visits !

Ooh, England seems awesome. Yeah, as stated above I have 4 dogs, hahaha. I'm branching out a bit into the other forums, but I feel like I have nothing to contribute. :\ I'll try to be helpful! Thanks for the advice/help! This forum is really nice. :D

Hi there and Welcome! My fav. gen is gen 3 as well. :)
Also, like JNathan said, and/or if you havent already, we have a Advance generation forum that you could check out.

anyway, it's great that you joined and if you have anything, you can contact me anytime

Awesome! I'm checking the different forums out now. Thank you for the help! <3

Last edited:
Years
Hey there, Olivia! Welcome welcome to PC yeah! n~n

Oh, a new forumer, I see? Well, you should start by familiarizing yourself with the rules to make sure you avoid making mistakes. I know some members assume our rules are the same basic ones that any other forum has and skip by them... and then end up not realizing that we have a one-month thread revival rule, eep. D: So it's definitely worthwhile to read through 'em! Just a little reminder. Anyway, I wouldn't say being a gen. 3 lover is unpopular. I've seen a handful of fans and adore it myself, actually! <3; Like the others suggested, definitely stop by the Advanced Generation Games for anything third gen-related, from R/S/E to FR/LG. Emerald is actually my favorite game and I use it for most of my challenges among other things. Not sure why, but it's just so fun to replay and super addicting. Who was your favorite Hoenn starter? If you say Treecko, you get a cookie

But wow, you have a lot of interests, which I'm sure will only make your experience more enjoyable here. :D We have a place to talk about almost everything here. Our lovely regulars already made many suggestions so there's not much left for me to suggest you, haha. Stinks you're allergic to cats.. those are my favorite animals so I'd be a bit sad if it were the same in my case. Any animal lover is awesome in my book, though! I stopped by the pet store a few days ago and actually considered getting a bunny but one cat alone is already a handful to take care of. xD;

Loved reading and replying to your introduction - I'm sure you'll fit in perfectly as you do seem like a wonderful person! Feel free to contact me anytime if you'd like to chat! :D

Years
Hi Olivia, welcome to PC!

I know what it's like being new to forums but thankfully there are more experienced members here who can help you settle in (like me of course). As Cirno stated, familiarize yourself with the rules so you don't get into trouble. You're a 3rd Generation fan? That was my first generation as far as playing the Pokemon games goes, although I prefer 4th and 5th Generations better. Are you going to get involved with all the X & Y madness right now?

I feel sad you're allergic to cats, since I have one. However, if you ever need help feel free to ask a moderator, like Cirno and Cid. Or you can just send a quick VM to me and I'll be happy to talk to you.

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Back