• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Friendship is Magic ~ The My Little Pony Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Well, well! I didn't realize you were a fan all this time! Welcome, Brendan~
Well, it's only been for these past few weeks, but I wanted to wait to sign up until I got through all the episodes so I didn't spoil anything!

saaaaaaaaaaaaaame here bro. I think I stayed up till 6 am one night watching ponies, and I made it through halfway of season 1. It was well worth watching. xD It's also awesome to see someone who's a bigger music fan as myself too! What's your favorite?
I've had both Pinkie's Smile Song and the Cafeteria Song from the Equestria Girls movie stuck in my head for the past few days now. My favorite though would probably be Winter Wrap Up, which is oddly appropriate right now for those of us in the northern hemisphere.

Spoiler:

Fluttershy kinda became a tree one time though!

Spoiler:
Aha, I loved that callback- another one of my favorite moments so far.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Good call on waiting. This club is full of spoilers because we discuss the new episodes every week. xD

My all-time favorites are Babs Seed and Pinkie Pie's Smile Song. Thanks to my bff he's the one that gets me every time he plays that song. xD Babs Seed is sooo catchy that I once had it as my phone ringtone one time. No shame whatsoever :D

Spoiler:

Username: _Wolf_
Your Favorite Pony of the Mane 6: RD [Rainbow Dash]
Additional Information: I found MLP because everyone in school was making fun of it, so I checked it out and fell in love with it! ^^

Hi there Wolf! Great to see a fellow Rainbow Dash fan join. :D What is it that you like about the show aside from Rainbow Dash?

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
The Pony Princess of Second Bananas:

Spoiler:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
The last post of this page is MIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahem... anyway...

Maudie Pie
Spoiler:

Sweetie Belle
Spoiler:

Monster Guy

The Best Possible Thing!
Years
Username: Monster Guy
Your Favorite Pony of the Mane 6: Rarity
Additional Information: It was the whole "This is whining!" scene that got me into the show, and the reason Rarity is my favorite pony.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
FINALLY ANOTHER RARITY FAN.

tumblr_md6ute8JKx1qkegu7o1_500.gif

Welcome to the club, Monster Guy! We're lacking Rarity fans here but it's a good thing to know you are one of them! What else got you into ponies, btw? What is it that you like about the show or the fandom in general?

Monster Guy

The Best Possible Thing!
Years
*saves that GIF*

What I like about the show? The characters, to be honest. They're the best part about this series. :) This could have been another obnoxious kids show, but the characters are really well written, that it's not.

With the exception of Applejack. I find her boring honestly. :/ *gets hit on the head by a flying apple* That's not meant to be an insult, I just find her to be the least interesting of the group.

Last edited:

Houndour2005

Banned
Years
Hey, another Rarity fan nice to see you.

And here are some S4 news.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Right before the last 2 episodes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
*saves that GIF*

What I like about the show? The characters, to be honest. They're the best part about this series. :) This could have been another obnoxious kids show, but the characters are really well written, that it's not.

With the exception of Applejack. I find her boring honestly. :/ *gets hit on the head by a flying apple* That's not meant to be an insult, I just find her to be the least interesting of the group.

I don't want to put a downer to all the Applejack fans (I mean, she's pretty cool and all) but I think her element of honesty haaas something to do with why most bronies aren't fond of her. She has a hard time reflecting her element because she *has* lied in the past, or has lied in recent episodes that tarnishes her honesty as a whole.

Monster Guy

The Best Possible Thing!
Years
I don't want to put a downer to all the Applejack fans (I mean, she's pretty cool and all) but I think her element of honesty haaas something to do with why most bronies aren't fond of her. She has a hard time reflecting her element because she *has* lied in the past, or has lied in recent episodes that tarnishes her honesty as a whole.

Oh wow, I haven't thought of that before. You have a point.

Think they should have given her a different element?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I think Rainbow Dash and Applejack should have switched elements since the first episode xD Rainbow Dash seems more honest than Applejack, and Applejack is more loyal to her family and friends. Unless I'm looking at it the wrong way... xD

The rest of the mane 6 represent their elements very well, especially Rarity. Her latest episode about her trip to Manehattan shows that clearly.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
I think Rainbow Dash and Applejack should have switched elements since the first episode xD Rainbow Dash seems more honest than Applejack, and Applejack is more loyal to her family and friends. Unless I'm looking at it the wrong way... xD
I saw a video on Youtube that shared the same thoughts as you. Applejack was dependable, able to be counted on no matter what, and her episodes (at the time of the video) were about either AJ learning to rely on others or how she needed clarification on what being dependable meant. (Like it doesn't matter what a family does together as long as they're together.) Rainbow Dash was authentic, staying true to herself and showing others how to be true to themselves. So AJ and Dash's elements could have been switched, but they'd be called different things.

Now, to the main reason why I'm posting, I have merchandise pictures to share!

The other night, I was checking the posts on a FiM community on LiveJournal, and a member said that Build-a-Bear was releasing Rarity, Scootaloo, and Sweetie Belle early. Like a week early. I checked the BaB website and saw that it was true (and I never got an email for the event), and the website said while supplies last. That made me panic. I couldn't go out to the mall on Wednesday, the release date, because I was working early. It had to be today, Thursday.

I'm glad I went today! There were only two Scoots left in the store. A lot of Sweetie Belle, a lot of Rarity, but only two Scoots. I picked one up, glad that I didn't wait for a day off to go get her.

Pictures!

Spoiler:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I saw a video on Youtube that shared the same thoughts as you. Applejack was dependable, able to be counted on no matter what, and her episodes (at the time of the video) were about either AJ learning to rely on others or how she needed clarification on what being dependable meant. (Like it doesn't matter what a family does together as long as they're together.) Rainbow Dash was authentic, staying true to herself and showing others how to be true to themselves. So AJ and Dash's elements could have been switched, but they'd be called different things.

If Applejack had a different element other than Honesty, then Reliability or Dependability would probably suit her best then. xD I hope by next season that could be adjusted a little.

Now, to the main reason why I'm posting, I have merchandise pictures to share!

The other night, I was checking the posts on a FiM community on LiveJournal, and a member said that Build-a-Bear was releasing Rarity, Scootaloo, and Sweetie Belle early. Like a week early. I checked the BaB website and saw that it was true (and I never got an email for the event), and the website said while supplies last. That made me panic. I couldn't go out to the mall on Wednesday, the release date, because I was working early. It had to be today, Thursday.

I'm glad I went today! There were only two Scoots left in the store. A lot of Sweetie Belle, a lot of Rarity, but only two Scoots. I picked one up, glad that I didn't wait for a day off to go get her.

Pictures!

Spoiler:

how.

HOW.

A WEEK EARLY?

tumblr_n0p7wnnS3q1r3l41yo2_250.gif

Yeah, that was weird that there was no email sent (because I susbcribed!) and aaaaah that's so awesome that you got Scootaloo like you always wanted! She looks amazingly beautiful. Keep her mane pretty. Looks like it was worth the buy. :D

Monster Guy

The Best Possible Thing!
Years
I doubt they'd actually do that in the show. How would they go about it?

Celestia: "The elements were wrong. Applejack you're a liar, Rainbow Dash you're disloyal. I'm switching your elements!"

xD

On the subject of merchandise. This is what sucks about being 23. I don't really feel comfortable going into a toy section of a store to buy an Equestria Girls doll. :/ (I saw the Rarity one! It came with a Pony Rarity figure.) And since I live at home, I can't really buy stuff online without my parents making comments.

Last edited:
Years
Gah. Gaaaah. This really makes me want to pick up more FiM merch, the last ones I got were figurines about two years ago. Want to set them back on my table sometime soon!

But I'm finally catching up with the show after being stuck on episode 3 of season 4 ages. *_* Saw up to episode 18 of the latest season, still have to watch 19 and then there's tomorrow's episode. Am hooked once again which is pretty awesome because this show is addicting, haha. Can finally get back to commenting on episodes here in the club on the days they air!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I doubt they'd actually do that in the show. How would they go about it?

Celestia: "The elements were wrong. Applejack you're a liar, Rainbow Dash you're disloyal. I'm switching your elements!"

xD

On the subject of merchandise. This is what sucks about being 23. I don't really feel comfortable going into a toy section of a store to buy an Equestria Girls doll. :/ (I saw the Rarity one! It came with a Pony Rarity figure.) And since I live at home, I can't really buy stuff online without my parents making comments.

Not really directly from the show, but that was a funny way to put it. xD

Deary, I'm 23 and I shop at the pony aisles all the time. But I think gender dooooes have something to do with it. If people see a 23 year old woman at a pony aisle, they wouldn't really say anything...unless you're my mom. If people see a 23 year old man, then that's where people draw the line. I hate that tbh. I see guys like you at pony aisles all the time and I even talk to them. I've seen other guys who are trying to grab pony merch from the stretch of their arm so that way they wouldn't be judged. It's a sad thing to see, but we're bronies. We tend to stick together. If we'd go shopping together, I guarantee you that you won't feel nervous about it anymore. :)

I reeeeeally want the new Rainbow Power Rarity Doll. She looks rocking awesome! The previous Equestria Girls version of her could go on clearance soon, so I'm waiting for that.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Music Mare: Part 2

Spoiler:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Finally caught uuuuup. I'll be a little brief on the two episodes. Both of them were...okay, but I think today's episode was probably a coincidence seeing that I talked about Applejack and her element of Honesty.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Gah. Gaaaah. This really makes me want to pick up more FiM merch, the last ones I got were figurines about two years ago. Want to set them back on my table sometime soon!

But I'm finally catching up with the show after being stuck on episode 3 of season 4 ages. *_* Saw up to episode 18 of the latest season, still have to watch 19 and then there's tomorrow's episode. Am hooked once again which is pretty awesome because this show is addicting, haha. Can finally get back to commenting on episodes here in the club on the days they air!

woah Janna when did you post? xD

YAY you're finally catching up! All the spoilers around you are covered up so you're okay in posting around here. :) Hopefully when you catch up you can finally join in on the episode commentary. I was two episodes behind, but I was able to catch up today finally.

Rainbow_Dash

Swagmaster Admiral
Years
*registers account*
*makes intro thread*
*searches my little pony*
and that's how I got here lol

Username: Rainbow_Dash
Favorite of the Mane 6: Rainbow Dash
Additional info: She's my favorite because of the sonic rainboom, among other things. Got into MLP by curiosity(good thing I'm not a cat)

So yea, this looks like a great forums and a great club to be in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back