• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Final Fantasy Fan Club

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
This time, it's just a really simple question.

What is your favorite part of the Final Fantasy series?

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
What is your favorite part of the Final Fantasy series?

I don't really know if I have favorite parts per se... can we include favorite scenes too? O_o Because one of my favorites scenes of all is in FFX-2 during the beginning where Rikku says "Y.R.P. It's showtime girls." I'm not sure why, but I just really like this scene.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Here I should rephrase the question.

What element of the series keeps you coming back, what is your favorite element?

Ultra - Retro Reviver!

Ultra - Retro Reviver
Years
What element of the series keeps you coming back, what is your favorite element?

If there was one specific element, I guess it would have to be character development. The best case of character development in my opinion was Final Fantasy VI. The character with the best character development would have the be the thief treasure hunter, Locke. Other good examples would be basically everyone besides Palom and Porom from FFIV. Namely the love triangle that in Cecil, Rosa and Kain. But the best thing about this is that these character bacstories aren't copy and pasted...they're all unique! ...except Cloud and Zack's as Zack's backstory was pasted onto Cloud (this is one of a few reasons why I'm not the biggest fan of FFVII. Plus, in my opinion, Zack is much more likeable and relate able than Cloud.).

If I had to give a second element...it would probably have to be that damn beautiful music!!! It's a shame that Uematsu won't be composing any more of the Final Fantasy music anymore. At least they got someone just as talented to work on FFXV's music. (Yoko Shimomura, composer of Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars, the Mario and Luigi series, and MOST IMPORTANTLY, the Kingdom Hearts series.)

Years

there are many for me. Sidequests, Superbosses (Proto-Babil, Penance, Omega Mk XXIII (I forget its name lol)), and also the fact you don't always have to use the same classes and stuff with each playthrough if you know what I'm trying to say, Soundtracks (I believe Nobou is the best composer I've ever heard of).

Yukari

There are many things that keep me coming back to this series. The amazing character development, the fun gameplay, the stories that aren't always amazing but mostly are, and the generally beautiful. Sadly I miss out on most new games since my family is really tight budget, but I'm really not missing out on anything special. *Cough* *Cough* 13 and 14 *Cough* Because Spoiler Alert! They suck.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
So Kingdom Hearts 3 is coming up sooner or later, sooooo....

What worlds would you like to see in Kingdom Hearts 3?

Night Watcher

Hotdog MAn
Years
Username: Kokoro

Topic answer:
What was your First Final Fantasy Game?

Mine was FFX-2. I found out about it when my friend told me about it, and the newest game was FFX-2.

Final Fantasy games you've owned: FFX-2, FFX, FFXII, FFXIII, FFXIII Lightning Returns.

Choose a FF character to represent you: Tifa! ^^

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Username: Kokoro

Topic answer:
What was your First Final Fantasy Game?

Mine was FFX-2. I found out about it when my friend told me about it, and the newest game was FFX-2.

Final Fantasy games you've owned: FFX-2, FFX, FFXII, FFXIII, FFXIII Lightning Returns.

Choose a FF character to represent you: Tifa! ^^

Welcome to the club!

i need to stop slacking and actually add people when they join. so much confuse

Years
Pixar/Marvel/Star Wars.

Yes, I actually would like to see Sora with the toys from Toy Story, or flying around with Iron Man, or wielding a lightsaber Keyblade. Please don't kill me.

PinkOmnimon

Alpha and Omega
Years
I'd like to see star wars, lilo and stitch, and (though i know it wont happen) i just watched the lego movie so i would love to see a lego world.

Night Watcher

Hotdog MAn
Years

Really, the only world I want to see in that is Resident Evil, but without all the gore and Zombies.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Pixar/Marvel/Star Wars.

Yes, I actually would like to see Sora with the toys from Toy Story, or flying around with Iron Man, or wielding a lightsaber Keyblade. Please don't kill me.

Hey just think, if they did do a Marvel world then we would have Iron man suits or maybe some other transformations into superheroes instead of formes like in 2. We can hope. Hulk could be the new Valor forme, Iron man suits (customizable) could be the mage, and Captain America could be the defense. All of the new weapons they could make based off of those franchises just gets me all ruffled up.

Ultra - Retro Reviver!

Ultra - Retro Reviver
Years
I'm honestly not that big of a fan of Kingdom Hearts as I am other Square games. Especially the Chrono Trilogy. But on the topic of that, they need a Guardia world, or an El Nido world for the love of all the Chrono Trigger / Cross stuff out there! And maybe even add in your favourite characters from 1,000 A.D.? Crono (he talks too. He also talked in canon CT, so nothing would be broken either), Marle and Lucca. And maybe if they decide not to be lazy, a 600 A.D. feauring Frog (now Glenn the human) and Robo during the forestation of Fiona's Forest.

And also while on the topic of Chrono Trigger, maybe Secret of Mana also since at one point in time, Chrono Trigger and Secret of Mana were one game. Even the two protagonists, Crono and Randi look fairly similar.
Spoiler:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
New topic:

What is the most memorable scene for you from the final fantasy series?

Years

I have 2 memorable scenes.

The destruction of Zanarkand. It was my first impression of FFX, and it was sooo epic. Auron was also really cool in this scene.

The waltz scene in FFVIII. When I first played through FFVIII, I was smiling through this entire scene. It was nice. And the music is one of my favorite songs in the series.

edit: On a side note, I just defeated Yunalesca while playing the HD remaster, and her boss battle was super difficult. Seriously, that was miserable. At least, until I discovered Rikku's ability to mix Trio of 9999.

Last edited:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
edit: On a side note, I just defeated Yunalesca while playing the HD remaster, and her boss battle was super difficult. Seriously, that was miserable. At least, until I discovered Rikku's ability to mix Trio of 9999.

Next up is them dark aeons.

Next time on the journey of yuna in FFX HD; spamming yojimbo and zanmato-ing every boss she comes across.

Ultra - Retro Reviver!

Ultra - Retro Reviver
Years
For me, it is perhaps the scene in which Cecil gets cleared of his sins and turns into a Paladin from Final Fantasy IV. FF4 has some character development imo and this is strong, hard and decisive evidence to prove that.

Years
So I recently just gave up trying to defeat Penance using normal methods. I don't have the patience for that, lol.

I'm probably going to save up gil to use Zanmato, since apparently that works. :P

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
So I recently just gave up trying to defeat Penance using normal methods. I don't have the patience for that, lol.

I'm probably going to save up gil to use Zanmato, since apparently that works. :P

Just gotta farm them luck spheres and use him a lot. I have his friendship maxed so I get zanmato for a couple thousand pretty much against everything and it's either his first or second attack. I'm stuck farming agility and accuracy spheres right now, haven't even gone inside sin yet.

Back