• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shiny Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2011
Glitchs
when you meet silver and beat him he will push into the fence
when you get your first pokemon th secound pokeball will dissapear

thas all i found for now

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Whew... It took me long...

Anyway, I'm still searching a trusty host. In the mean time, the zip will be uploaded directly in the community (at the bottom of my first post).

I apologize once more, I hope this teaches me something for the future...

Enjoy the Beta2!

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
If it's possible, when you post glitches try to mention where it happens, I'm a bit far away from the start of B2, and I dont remember things quite well.

But I hope you dont play the game, just for searching the glitches, that would be pretty dissapointing for me...

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
Years
I think with the release of your second Beta, it's time to award you and your Hack with this little present from the ROM-Hacking Moderators.

301271.png

This Award will get your Hack thread stickied for a month, until December 5th, and also earned your Hack a spot in the Hall of Fame.

Congrats, you have put a lot of effort and work into your Hack, and definitely deserved it.

~stickied~

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Cool!

Yo, guys! Never thought both Scizz and Jeremy would congratulate me on this. Big thanks to everyone! This sure is a motivation for me to keep on going! (Besides, I always wanted Jeremy to call me sweetie :P)

Now, more than ever...

GO SHINY GOLD! GO!

Superkid11

Covered in Shroomish
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 2, 2016
Congrats on getting the award Zel! And I downloaded the new beta.

I'm just going to start over, forget my old save game. :P
The screenshots make me itchy to play it!

Playing now. :)

martijn

HeartGold & Collosseum
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 28, 2016
You deserved your award, zel! Till now I've noticed some minor glitches, for instance when you are in Elm's lab and the assistant comes to you, and when you are either on the left or right side, he will just go to the middle.

insectduel

ROM-Hacker, YouTube content creator
Years
I would congratulate you with your hard work and effort for the hack. Until my computer is fixed and restored, I have to go to my friends house to play the hack. I'll be checking for some bug reports

Last edited:

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Yes, yes. All that kind of "this NPC or my player goes to somewhere where it shouldnt go after something happened" glitches I put them together into one glitch. They happen only because I'd need to complicate a bit more my scripts, by creating one script for every single tile in which the player interacts with... something. When you just use one single script for every tile, side-effects happen.

I've updated my first post so that glitch is not mentioned again (and to remember myself that I need to fix all of them). I hope you dont mind...

Blackandy

Rock On!
Years
Congrats zel your hack is really über:) and the glitch I mean't earlyer happenes when you go back to Elms pkmn lab and Silver battles you

XD003

The Silver Rose of Chaos
Years
I'm playing B2 right now, and so far i'ts good. Oh, I also checked out what the maps looked ;like with advanced map (No I did not edit them), and the way you put everything in, i't looks exactly like the original GBC version. Just 1 question. What is the other map in Natl. Park?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 9, 2021
Text Glitch(Gibberish)
The old man that sells nuggets etc

If you have money less than 4500 and say YES, he'll say sorry you don't have enough(Then a giant over lap of gibberish covers all the text up)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back