• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Still, being someone who isn't a huge fan of KH
Haha. That's what I said before replaying KHII. It's strange though.. even though I didn't consider myself an actual fan until earlier this month I still had sort of played a few of the games and asked for a few of them for Christmas presents. Though none of them I had beaten until KHII and actually paid more attention to the story hahah.....

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Since being a fan means you're biased to the point where you'll buy any of their games and love the shizz out of them without question, I think Pokémon is the only game series I'm an actual fan of.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I'd be more of a FF and Tales of fan if I actually had the consoles a good portion of the games are on (esp. in the case of Tales of) :< But yeah other than that I'm a Pokemon fan XD;

As for KH I only really got to play a bit of the first, even less of the second, and then 368/2 Days, so I'm not too well-versed on the series ^^;

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Got a friend into watching Bakemonogatari. Successful day.

I guess being the only one in class to get an A in Swedish and thus earning not having to go to any Swedish lesson in the future while the others still do is an accomplishment too.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Currently watching a crapload of anime, but that's thanks to me getting a Crunchyroll subscription XD;

-Arcana Famiglia (ngl it seemed cool at first but it really isn't all that great--the music, art, and voice acting is pretty much what's kept me on it ^^;)
-Hunter x Hunter, 2011 version (newest temporary obsession)
-SAO
-Kokoro Connect
-Natsume Yuujinchou

If only Crunchyroll didn't delete FT episodes and make them available to Premium members only... D| I still gotta see how well other streaming sites load with this Wi-Fi, though.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I'm not watching a whole lot of airing things right now, just YuruYuri and Joshiraku really.

It's been all about the sports shows recently for me, guess I'll watch Slam Dunk soon.

Sakura Rain

→Let's laugh at everything!
Years

Well, I was watching a metric ton of series, but now I'm both sick and having family issues. fml

Has anyone ever watched the anime Hyouka? I see it all over tumblr and it looks sort of interesting :/

Years
I have a metric ton of series on my watch list, but the only thing I'm watching from the current season is Kokoro Connect.

I think Pokey over there knows quite a bit about Hyouka!

Since being a fan means you're biased to the point where you'll buy any of their games and love the shizz out of them without question, I think Pokémon is the only game series I'm an actual fan of.

By this logic, I am a fan of nothing. Not even Pokemon or Sim City!

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I honestly buy Pokemon games out of tradition now, I've been doing it so long. Not necessarily because I'm a fan and buy without question, but I am a habitual creature :U I wouldn't say I necessarily fit that definition either, but I do admit I tend to get caught up in shiny and new upon initial release... :B

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back