• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Two Pokemon Would You Have?

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
If I could only have two, I'll take my favorites, Umbreon and Petilil. I would probably be...

Spr_RG_Cooltrainer_F.png

Because why the hell not? lol

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Aerodactyl's my favourite Pokemon anyway, but its transportation abilities would make getting the bus or the subway a thing of the past wherever I wanted to go! Although I'd probably attach a cushion or something; can't imagine riding an Aerodactyl to be that comfortable for long stretches of time.

As for the second critter, that's actually a lot harder. My first instinct was to say Milotic, due to its surfing component and general elegance. But I wouldn't be able to go underwater with it, and I've already got Aero that can travel over water... so I'm gonna go with Houndoom. I like dogs in any event, but to have a one that could breath fire would be wonderful protection for anyone that would try and mug me or anything similar like that.

Yeah, that sounds about right: Aerodactyl and Houndoom

Years
  • Seen Mar 8, 2013
I would have a Rapidash and Dragonite and i'll be a Pokemon breeder

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
Just two? :(

Oh well, i'd say Muk and Emboar since they are my two favorites.

I'd be a standerd PKMN Trainer

Mithel_Celestia

Alluring Illusion
Years
I would go for a Mightyena and Zoroark.

Trainer Class would be Psychic or my own fan-made Trainer class, Deceiver.(info on it is on my sig)

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Snorlax and Dodrio because of nostalgic reasons. But of course, I start of with them at their pre-evolution (whateveryoucalliticallitevolutionbuthatsnotimportant) with Snorlax being a Munchlax and Dodrio being a Doduo, I will of course work hard to make them evovle.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Why only two sob.

Well... if I had to choose only two I would probably pick Espeon and Togekiss. Those two would arguably have to be my top two favorite Pokemon these days (despite me in the past saying that my top three were Totodile, Bellossom, and Espeon. Eh. Things change).

And if anything, just a normal Pokemon Trainer for moi.

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
Being a person who's on a journey and only on a journey, I'd take Charizard...along with Sceptile. Those are pretty great starters aesthetically...And I'd be an Ace Trainer, because Ace Trainers are cool too.

Praisedscooter

Gym Leader wannabe
Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2012
I would have Quagsire and Joltik.
I would probably be a Pokefan, because it's not about winning or losing, it's about the fun of the battle.

OrangeNess

Layton Lover
Years
I would be a Pokemon Researcher because they know, like, everything about pokemon. Of course for my pokemon, I would have a Drifloon and a Furret. I like both pokemon because they're so underloved. Dirfloon is the best flyer ever because it's a baloon, and Furret has amazing speed. As for the pokemon researcher, I would be one because I would like to study these facinating creatures.

Mr. Magius

  
Years
I'd probably be just like Ash, travelling the world, catching Pokémon, and becoming a celebrity. That would be perfect.

As for two Pokémon that I'd choose?...
1) Scrafty - he just seems like a cool dude, ya know. I feel like I would get along with him really well.. :P
2) Politoed or Ludicolo - I dunno, comic reliefs?! They're always so optimistic and giddy, I could never be sad around them.

I base these choices on who would be my best companions... Like I couldn't have a Pokémon with a conflicting personality or bad feature. It's just like friends or band members if you're travelling everywhere with them.
I can choose tough guys, but... where's the fun in that?

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I would have a Milotic that can both Surf and Fly me to places (Milotic apparently can levitate), as well as a Garchomp, a strong and fast Dragon/Ground-type Pokemon. As for my trainer-type, I would be an Ace Trainer, of course.

Years
Well, there are a lot of great pokemon. If i had to chose only two the first one would be Charizard, but i would raise it from a Charmander. As for the other one i might chose a dragon type, cause i dragons. Of course there are dark type like Zoroark & Houndoom, or the grass types are good. Dont forget about Typhlosion & Eevee.
AAaaahhhhh!!!!!! My head hurts i cant chose just two i like to many of them!
Any way i would travel the world with them and meet many pokemon & people just like Ash with his pokemon & friends. :)

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
After rethinking. I think I would go with Krookodile and Levitateing Hydreigon.

I have been use both in a lot of double battles together and they are pretty good. But yeah, Krookodile and Hydreigon now. I would still be an Ace Trainer.

Back