• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Outkin

OM*G PIKMIN 3!!!
Years

I LOVE anime! I always get stuck n front of the TV if one comes on.

....and going back a bit, I saw nutella on sale today.

Years

Ok, almost at the final battle with Van. But a few more bosses in Radiation Gate and Eldrant.
But ever since I learned how to properly use Mystic Artes and Fon Circles I've been spamming them like crazy. Made boss battles a lot faster.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yeaaah. Mystic Artes make the game pretty easy. Especially since the Free Run is broken in Tales of the Abyss and I doubt they would have fixed that for the 3DS version.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I suck at Fon Circles ;w; Though I think I can pull off a nice FOF Change combo pretty nicely with Guy now that he knows that move that creates a Wind Fon Circle. Combine that with Beast for lots of fun~

Years

I suck at Fon Circles ;w; Though I think I can pull off a nice FOF Change combo pretty nicely with Guy now that he knows that move that creates a Wind Fon Circle. Combine that with Beast for lots of fun~

Actually scratch that, I meant FOF Change combo's. That's what I spam now. Fonon Circles are still a darn mystery to me because I leave Jade on Auto all the time and just limit his Artes.

Also LOL @ Free Run being broken. I remember Free Running away just about when Arietta was about to use a Mystic Arte. xD

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Once I figure out other combos I swear I will be spamming those. But for now it's Ravaging Wind/whatever that Arte is called x2 + Beast (= Thunder Beast). I've noticed that if I use an elemental Arte over the circle of the same element it becomes activated, though who knows if that's just me being lucky o3o

TY

13. Waiting for Generals 2 to come out next year...
Said it must look like Battlefield 3

Years
15. It did indeed spread like wildfire. EA probably planned it that way to build up hype for its GDC announcement. Not that it needed to build up hype that way. The fan base is rabid as ever and is starting to hit its limits with Sim City 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back