• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
That's the April Fool's day joke? Hmm... it's actually not bad at all, better than the last one, that much I can tell you.

So, I'm wondering what I am...

Oh, good lord, this thing's completely random - I was a Pikachu once, next thing I know, I was a Minun. Now I can't tell what I'll be next.

It's still better than last year's, though.
Last year's was terrible. Absolutely terrible.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I am definitely enjoying this one more than last year's already. Always fun to see what Pokemon I'm going to become next.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Got Shedinja, Regice, Ledian, and Seismitoad on some other threads, since those are some of my personal favorites I'm okay with this lol.

X

Gabri

m8
Years
I have to ask this since I haven't followed Pokémon for ages - is there a #666 Pokémon yet?

Last year's joke was made too believable. That was its only problem. It should have had more details that made the doubt "is this a joke or not?"

Also: That was the reason why I asked that question. Beartic? Really?

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
I wonder what pokemon I'll get.

Edit - Seviper, **** yeah!

Last edited:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
A shame that a Caterpie above me is broken. Nobody cares about Caterpie. D;

I love this year's prank for making everyone anonymous, but it's Pokemon themed too. :3

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Haha I just had seen that the last post on every thread was "???", so I assumed that it was just anonymous. Didn't expect the Pokemon, as well.

Time to save some pictures of this. {:
These posts are confusing me, by the way, so I'm just going to let you guys know that I'm Slender.

Username_9138

Turn me back. Now.

This is a quick reply; I wonder how it'll do that with the pokemon madness?

EDIT: I got Purugly. If that isn't the worst demotivator EVER...
EDIT2: Purugly --> Garbodor (after edit). I stand corrected.

Last edited:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Okay, so we all change Pokemon every post.
This is still Slender haha.

Hey, Roc [:
Okay, that makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back