• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon Adventure! (OOC+SU)

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
mtzVsbM.png

Digimon Adventure

Spots: 2(1 reserved) left out of 8

Rating: T (mild violence and mild coarse language)

Prelude:
-6 Years ago the chosen children entered the digital world, a group of boys and girls who were transported to a parallel reality called the Digital World, or digiworld for short, while at summer camp. They were taken there because they were chosen to become DigiDestined, the children that would save the Digital World from the evil forces that threatened to destroy it. Each of the children received a Digimon partner who was preprogrammed to be bonded to them, as well as miniature devices called Digivices. With the power of the Digivices, their Digimon partners could become stronger forms to battle enemies or save their partners from danger. This ended with the saving of the digital world and the earth.
-3 years later the digital world was saved yet again by another set of digidestined.
-1 year later the digital world was mysteriously opened so anyone with a digivice could enter, scietists created a device that could transport people into the digital world. The only problem though was only kids or adults who had already entered the digital world as children could enter.

You and the present day:
You are a normal kid/teenager who is living their life when suddenly you are given a Digivice for you birthday (doesn't have to be your birthday) and are allowed to enter the digiworld, since the digiworld is at balance (It isn't but the island cannot be separated again) and the time in there is so much slower than Earths that it would take almost a year in the digiworld for it to be 10 minutes.
Tai Kamiya, one of the original digidestined has contacted you to help him in a disturbance in the digiworld, you accept his request to meet at File City, File City is the main city that tamers seem gravitate around, it serves as the general Hub for humans and digimon alike

Danger awaits... Friendships await and so does your digidestiny

Map: File Island
Spoiler:

Digimon Stages
Baby Level 1-5
In-Training Level 5-10
Rookie Level 10-20
Champion Level 20-40
Ultimate Level 40-70
Mega Level 70+

Evolution:
(sorry for not adding this first time around)
If you have a digimon and its prior form can digivolve into something else, you may devolve into the prior form (costs 2 levels) so you can evolve into the next form (requires a 1 level gain), also you guys control what you want to digivolve into I am not going to limit it to 1 evolution line :D

I will decide if your digimon has leveled up base on how you describe the fight and if you wish for him not to evolve that is fine by me.

Rules:
-Follow PC rules
-No Bunnying without permission
-No Godding in fights
-Unless you are battling something far lower than yourself
-GM's word is final, if you wish to dictate please send me a PM
-5 strikes are given until you're kicked.
-If you bunny without permission you are allowed to edit your post to remove the strike this goes with godding fights
-do not insult another player unless its IC and it can be resolved unless your enemies
-If you are enemies both player's need to be okay with it and both need to be "enemies"
-If you try to tame a Digimon more than 5 times it will run away.

Digimon Starter's
Spoiler:

PM me i you want to know their evolutions and prevolutions

Name:
Appearance: (Image and text is okay, if you decide to write it out make it a good description)
History: (2 paragraphs)
Personality: (write about what s/he is like, what they hate, what they love and what they are like towards others)

Digimon:
Level: (10-15)
Appearance: (Is there anything different about them, compared to other Digimon?)
Personality: (This I will let you manipulate since it will be your digimon)
Already Obtained: (si/nein)

I will select moves for your digimon.

My SU:
Spoiler:

Already Obtained: Yes

Information Section:

Battles:
Battles will play out with wild digimon and digimon tamer's. Tamer's are fellow kids like yourself who are the equivalent of a pokemon trainer same as Digimon are the equivalent of a Pokemon. Digimon can be captured or "tamed" with your digivice (I know for some fans I may be bending the digimon rules) this can be accomplished like with pokemon except you have infinite pokeballs instead.

Do not try to tame a Digimon more than 5 times, I will set what wild digimon there are to train off and to capture, you are allowed to battle more than 1 digimon at a time this will be harder for you but will result in more experience same goes for battling higher ranked or higher leveled digimon.

IC Plot:
Tai Kamiya has requested you meet him at File City due to a number of Mega's becoming hostile and very powerful not even he and agumon could defeat one, so that is where you come in Tai needs 10 young heroes who will help with this problem possibly becoming the next set of digidestined...

depending on how well the Roleplay goes we may goto the Continent of Server

Character's:
ChucklesLucifer as Taichi "Tai" Kamiya
Heretostay123 as Kaido "Kai" Sozuki
DueceClubs as Dahlia Serena
Yamagi Sosuke as Shizuka "Shou" Ryouga
Capi6 as Sarah Lonoran
Mroddy as Elsey Hale

Move sets:
More moves can be learnt on level up I will tell you what moves they are unless you already know, you can also do this "Agumon, use your claws and stab them into Myotismon!" see how I didn't use an attack but I told agumon how to attack you are allowed to do that

Spoiler:

Digivice
Spoiler:

Wild Digimon:
Wild digimon will be listed in area's that you travel to, there will be some event Digimon and some event digimon later in the roleplay (Lucemon comes into this) due to not being powerful enough, when a digimon battle is over, have you seen the movie tron legacy how when they die they turn into that stuff? yeah that's what happens but they disappear more quickly.

Last edited:

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
This looks very interesting! Perhaps I could have a reservation?

Name: Kaido "Kai" Sozuki

Appearance:

Kai is a very peculiar looking man. Not in a bad way, though. In all honesty, he could be considered gorgeous. He stands at about 6'5, being quite tall, and weighs around 170 pounds. His face looks like the gods themselves carved it out, seeing as he has handsome tanned skin, a chiseled chin, and a face devoid of blemishes. His eyes are a deep green, much like that of the purest leaf. His smile is perfect, absolutely flawless, and his hair is long and golden, and normally hangs around his shoulders. Kai's body is in excellent shape, despite the fact that he doesn't try to work out at all. It's just natural. Over this beautiful vessel from the gods, he normally wears a black t-shirt, dark blue jeans, and a black beanie over his blonde hair, typically leaving it half off in a rather handsome feature. On his left wrist is a digital watch.

History: If possible, I would like to not put this down now and reveal piece by piece throughout the roleplay.

Personality: Kaido is one of those gung-ho! adventure type of guys. He is always looking to help someone, no matter the cost to himself. He loves adventure and action more than anything, however, he is an avid fan of the ladies, and they are an avid fan of him. He's loved by a good deal of them, due to his God-Like looks. Amid his looks and lust for adventure and the ladies, however, there is a side of him he hides. A side that he hates to come out. Whenever he is pushed to a limit, his voice drops a level and becomes menacingly deep. His anger gets the better of him, his eyes get a whole shade darker. No one is safe from his wrath. Kai will turn on anyone and everyone if he gets a chance. He hates this side of him, though, and tries to contain it as much as he possibly can. He isn't successful all of the time though.

Digimon: Veemon (The best digimon of all time!)
Level: 13
Appearance: The only thing different than him and other Veemon is the strange mark on his tail: A star.
Personality: Veemon is almost exactly like Kai, the only difference being the fact that he doesn't have outbursts of anger, and he is the only one that can calm Kai down.
Already Obtained: Si

Last edited:

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Ok, I will reserve Veemon for you, adventure 02 fan aye?

I am also gonna add in rules reservations are allowed.

Also the big boss in the grand scheme of things may be Myotismon

Last edited:

DeuceClubs

Boom Shakalaka
Years
OMG I CAN'T EVEN...OMG OMG OMG... LOPMON LOPMON...
So hey c: Reserve me for Lopmon, if you don't mind~

Name: Dahlia Serena
Appearance:
Spoiler:

History: Dahlia was born into a broken family. Her father was rather drunk and abusive, opposite to her mother. As an only child, she didn't learn how to socialize well due to being homeschooled by her mother. Growing up to love the arts, math, and science, her father saw her as a weak child. Not only was she not athletically-talented or quick to react, but she was quiet, fragile, and unable to stand for herself. This caused constant arguments between her parents, giving her bad memories as she grew in the household. As she grew, they only got worse. It wasn't until she had turned 13 that her father had died. Driving under the influence, his car collided head-on with a truck. Not only was Dahlia deeply scarred for life, but her mother began to turn depressed. Fortunately, Dahlia took this as a challenge of a sort. Her mother would never clean or do anything anymore, leaving her to do all the chores around her house. The only time her mother would ever leave the house was for groceries or for Dahlia's school meetings.

Entering High School wasn't as hard as she had thought. Sure, her personality caused her to become rather forgiving and for others to get the best of her; but everybody loved her. Some were plain evil and took advantage of her by ordering her to carry their books or do their homework for them. Others simply watched from afar, admiring the fact she manages to keep a smile and have no grudge against anybody. The only person she hated... was herself. By the time she had turned 16, she had a pretty solid group of friends, although none she would consider true friends.

Personality: Dahlia is a very reserved, quiet, smart girl. She tends to put others over herself, and doesn't say much at first. Unfortunately she has a very low self-esteem, and always puts up a smile; even if deep inside she's broken. She doesn't want anybody sad or in despair, and tries her best to help anybody she can. If anybody were to attack her or hurt her, she wouldn't feel any hatred or fight back. She believes everybody is good on the inside, which is why she treats everybody with an open heart. Due to this, she puts her heart to her sleeves; easy to break, easy to read. However, she's completely loyal, and when she has complete trust or true love for somebody, she's willing to go far for them. She lets her emotions get the best of her, and easily forgives anybody.

Unfortunately she's very gullible, quiet, indecisive, and gets scared rather easily. Rare is it when she decides to do something for herself, but when she does, she won't stop until she's finished. Speaking of which, she tends to let others boss her around, and she doesn't mind it.

Digimon: Lopmon
Level: 12
Appearance: Unlike most Lopmon, this one in particular carries a broken middle horn.
Personality: Cold, if not chilly, she can be very quiet and brutally honest. She always remains calm in the worst of situations, and has her own way of showing her feelings. She's the kind of digimon who expresses via actions rather than words. Whenever she does speak however, it's very little. She answers truthfully and hard to please. However she has a caring heart and is quite patient.
Already Obtained: Nein​

Last edited:

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
Years

" I fight for those that need me. Not for the thrill of the battle. "

Name: Shizuka "Shou" Ryouga
Personality: Shou, as he likes to call himself was born with a girl's name. This has somehow spawned a very innate reaction to those that attempt to call him by such. Immediately before they can he often shouts out to them that his name is Shou and not Shizuka. It can be quite terrifying considering that he often can tell their about to say it before they end up saying it. Besides this Shou can be quite the adventurous young lad, his knack for getting into trouble is one of the many reasons his mother worried about so fervently.

He, as of late has begun to show an increasingly growing compassion towards others. Its to the point that he often interferes during jokes in school and more than he'd like to admit, is scolded by the kids when they reveal that they were only joking. In return he'd usually formerly apologize and back away. Though these traits have severely lessened his chances at being popular it has given him amazingly loyal friends. They would stand up and fight with him and he would like-wise with them. Among them they tend to look to him for leadership, something that he often says he "wings". He acts with his guts and heart, relying on them to guide him through the harsh world. Overall he is naive, stubborn, kind, and somewhat charismatic. But he's still a kid none the less.

History: Shizuka or Shou, is the fifth child of his family, with two older brothers, an elder sister, and a young sister he is often the medium between the opposing sides. His mother was Japanese while his father was Greek, an odd combination right ? But he mostly came out looking like his mother. His family had always been pretty popular even when he had entered high school for the first time, it was obvious that his sister was pretty popular. In retrospect he probably owed her an apology for having her step in the way of bullies whenever he got out hand with his meddling. Anyway, his father was a powerful government ambassador but he somehow made enough time to parent them and his mother worked at a local florist shop, so she often left him, his elder sister, and younger sister at home.

It wasn't until his sixteenth birthday had his life taken a weird turn. Before his birthday party, Shou had decided to go get his friends from their houses. But on the way their a mysterious kid had stepped in the way, his maroon-colored hair was a bit spiky and he had goggles on his head. He didn't speak much besides telling him " Yea, you have the right stuff kid. " After that he had given him a weird toy and told him to keep it. Against his better judgement he had. His party went off without a hitch and his life continued as if everything was normal. Still, Shou couldn't shake the creepy feeling that something wasn't right about that kid from earlier.

Digimon: Sol (Coronamon)
Level: 11
Appearance: Sol wears a black headband on his upper arm and he wears black goggles.
Personality: Sol is an aggressive digimon that is often the first to attack. He refuses to take orders from anyone that he considers weaker than himself, so its been pretty hard to find a tamer for him. He attacks enemy digimon with a ruthlessness that's said to burn from his inner flame and enthusiasm. Even his friends call him a digi-hazard to himself (albeit jokingly) When it comes to his friends however Sol is easily capable of inspiring them and is very protective over them. He won't even allow his own friends to bag on each other too hard.
Already Obtained: NEIN

Last edited:

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
@Yagami @Yamagi Sosuke

nice signature and you need to finish off your digimon's personality and your history

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
Years
I know. I had taken a small break and was too lazy to copy and paste it into my notepad. So I just saved it up here. I'm getting back to work on it now.

And thanks, your signature is cute. lol

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Don't worry you have a high chance of getting in cause this is my first RP and you're a fellow dragonslayer :D

DeuceClubs

Boom Shakalaka
Years
I have finished my SU.

Am glad to see many already signing up for this! Can't wait until it takes off <3

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Accepted, I like what you wrote
she can be very quiet and brutally honest.
Love that because in the anime of adventure 01 and 02 alot of them are very honest and aren't afraid to show their opinion :D good to have you.

Here is a thingy for your Signature you don't have to use it.

[ title=Digimon Adventure! as Dahlia Serena][ url="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=306429"][ img]http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd115/mewbunny/digimon/small%20sprites/th_slop1.gif[/img][/url][/title]

Just remove spaces :D

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
@Yamagi

YEAH!!! I like how Sol is a very proud Digimon it reminds me of the first Pokemon episode hopefully you 2 turn out just as powerful.

We need just 2 more people before we can start RP

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Here's my SU. How'd it turn out?

Name: Kaido "Kai" Sozuki

Appearance:
Here's a link to a picture of him. I had to use the link because my computer wasn't working right.

If we get into a jam, don't get too close...

Kai is a very peculiar looking man. Not in a bad way, though. In all honesty, he could be considered gorgeous. He stands at about 6'5, being quite tall, and weighs around 170 pounds. His face looks like the gods themselves carved it out, seeing as he has handsome tanned skin, a chiseled chin, and a face devoid of blemishes. His eyes are a deep green, much like that of the purest leaf. His smile is perfect, absolutely flawless, and his hair is long and golden, and normally hangs around his shoulders. Kai's body is in excellent shape, despite the fact that he doesn't try to work out at all. It's just natural. Over this beautiful vessel from the gods, he normally wears a black t-shirt, dark blue jeans, and a black beanie over his blonde hair, typically leaving it half off in a rather handsome feature. On his left wrist is a digital watch.

History: If possible, I would like to not put this down now and reveal piece by piece throughout the roleplay.

Personality: Kaido is one of those gung-ho! adventure type of guys. He is always looking to help someone, no matter the cost to himself. He loves adventure and action more than anything, however, he is an avid fan of the ladies, and they are an avid fan of him. He's loved by a good deal of them, due to his God-Like looks. Amid his looks and lust for adventure and the ladies, however, there is a side of him he hides. A side that he hates to come out. Whenever he is pushed to a limit, his voice drops a level and becomes menacingly deep. His anger gets the better of him, his eyes get a whole shade darker. No one is safe from his wrath. Kai will turn on anyone and everyone if he gets a chance. He hates this side of him, though, and tries to contain it as much as he possibly can. He isn't successful all of the time though.

He's generally a good guy, preferring to help others before he helps himself. Kai is a good friend, ferociously loyal and never negative towards his friends. He is brave beyond all reason, tending to charge into situations that he knows are bad, and he will probably lose, but he does it anyway. Why? "ADVENTURE!" Kai tends to use some of his own quotes often: When he's protecting a friend. "Get behind me and nothing will happen to you!" When he's excited. "Let's go! There's no time to waste!" When his dark side is about to make an appearance. "I'm about to blow! Get back!" A quote that he's saving for when he dies, or is about to go do something that will probably lead to his death. "See the light in me. Remember me as I am. Not as Him."

Digimon: Veemon (The best digimon of all time!)
Level: 13
Appearance: The only thing different than him and other Veemon is the strange mark on his tail: A star.
Personality: Veemon is almost exactly like Kai, the only difference being the fact that he doesn't have outbursts of anger, and he is the only one that can calm Kai down. He has a strange obsession with breathing fire.
Already Obtained: Si

Last edited:

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Not really on my DS I played Dusk and Dawn I played as a boy for Dawn and a girl for Dusk Lunamon strikes me as a girls choice for a digimon like patamon would be good for a small child, though I may be biased since T.K. had patamon

You're all accepted and when do you guys wanna start RP, wait for a few more to join or start now?

Last edited:

DeuceClubs

Boom Shakalaka
Years
Accepted, I like what you wrote Love that because in the anime of adventure 01 and 02 alot of them are very honest and aren't afraid to show their opinion :D good to have you.

Here is a thingy for your Signature you don't have to use it.

Just remove spaces :D

Thank you so much! <3 and yes, I liked that trait from them.. so I made Lopmon similar c:

And I will surely use it, thank you!

Is it bad that I want a girl to get Lunamon lol. I'm just secretly hoping.

I thought the same thing...

@chuckleslucifer - Everytime Patamon is given as a choice, I feel like a small kid again. I agree with you though... just the vibe Patamon gives off seems fit for an adorable kid like T.K., or any for that matter ~

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
I, myself, played Dawn, not necessarily Dusk. My team ended up as: Apollomon, MetaGargomon, and WarGreymon, with my bench being Vikemon, Ophanimon, and MegaSeadramon. Haha.

But excellent! This is gonna be fun!

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
At the end of Dawn my team was:

Agumon, I got him out of devolving my rise greymon
Myotismon

and that is all I can remember I think I had an angewomon somewhere

Back