• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi there!

PhoenixSoul

I gain strength from my ashes
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Hello! My name's PhoenixSoul or Soul for short and decided to join the community after a few months of just lurking around. I enjoy writing so I guess I'll spend my time int he Role playing section. (^_^)

Whisbii

→ Persistence
Years
Welcome to PokéCommunity, PhoenixSoul! Nice to see you register and hope you enjoy your time here! Feel free to message me if you want to chat. Have fun!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Welcome to the forums, PhoenixSoul. <3 It's a pleasure to meet you! The Roleplay Corner is one of my favorite sections, and I visit there quite often...although I haven't roleplayed in a long while. Blame school & stuff lol. But anyways, are you interested in creating your own roleplay, or are you just looking forward in joining a roleplay? There are a few roleplays that are looking for people to join in, so it doesn't hurt to browse. :) Roleplaying is so much fun, especially Pokemon roleplays, where you can imagine your own character and pretend you are part of a Pokemon adventure. :)

& don't forget to visit other sections we have here. It's a lot of fun and if you're following the Pokemon XY speculation, we have new information coming out like hot bread! <3

Anyways, It's great to meet ya, and I hope to see you around the forums being all active & stuff okay! Don't hesitate to ask questions, and have fun <3

PhoenixSoul

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Flashpoint: Thanks for the greetings. I hope I will and guess I'll see you around. :D

Meganium90: Thank you for the warm welcome! Yeah, school can be a pain when it comes to being active on a site. Umm at first I'm thinking of joining one and after that maybe create one of my own. I enjoy Pokemon Rps as well and the whole character creating, but don't really mind stepping out of my comfort zone and trying other Rps. I've been browsing and reading Rp's for the last hour XD. Glad to meet you too and I'll do my best to be as active as possible :D.

Years
Heya Soul, welcome! I love your signature. ♥ I'm so very excited for X and Y, haha. Glad you seem to be as excited as the rest of us!

Well, the RP boards are great to get into and appear to be very newbie friendly from what I've noticed. I personally don't RP yet but lots of members do around here.. Roleplay Corner seems to be one of our more loved boards. Joining an existing roleplay is a great way to get your feet wet and get used to things here, so that's a great choice. I'd probably be a little too shy to create my own at first, too. But you're definitely going to enjoy it there as it's so very fun, as Meganium said. Lots of great people who share your interests to meet as well.

Great to hear you plan to be active - be sure to stick around for a long, long while! Things keep getting better here and the community is lovely. If you need a friend or some help you're free to message me anytime. I'm always around to help, as are the rest of us. :D

PhoenixSoul

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Hey Cirno! :) Thanks for the welcome. Yeah I think I may be to excited sometimes XD , but with all the new and innovating stuff I can't help it.

Yeah everyone here is very friendly so it makes newbies like me feel really welcomed and at home here. Yeah, I'm gonna wait and see how things work here before I create my own Rp, I'm satisfied with just joining one for the moment. Thanks again for the warm welcome and glad to know that I have friends here. ♥

Years
  • Seen Nov 12, 2013
Great to see another role player here. Welcome to Pokecommunity. Have fun with role-playing!:)

PhoenixSoul

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Glad to be here! :D Thanks for the welcome and that's what I intend to do. :P

Back