• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Area Map Design Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Resultz

All- round Poke-Whizz
Years
oh godamnit. i hope my maps not too late. I waited for ages for something like this come around and when it does, my ISP screws me over.

Anyway here it is just for whatever reason you want to see it.

Frostbite cave: a place where mythical Ice trainers gather to train along with the strongest ice type pokemon around. However at its core is a very rare item, which to get to, the player has to navigate a series of ice slide puzzles and strengthrock puzzles.

smart eyes will see where it is.

colcolstyles

Yours truly
Years
My Submission

Map Name: N/A
Tools Used: AdvanceMap v1.92
Source of Tiles: Pokémon Fire Red, Emerald, and Ruby Versions, The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
Map:
Spoiler:

Ven

Tyrian
Years
  • Seen Mar 19, 2011
Yes, but some people are in different time zones.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
oh godamnit. i hope my maps not too late. I waited for ages for something like this come around and when it does, my ISP screws me over.

Anyway here it is just for whatever reason you want to see it.

Frostbite cave: a place where mythical Ice trainers gather to train along with the strongest ice type pokemon around. However at its core is a very rare item, which to get to, the player has to navigate a series of ice slide puzzles and strengthrock puzzles.

smart eyes will see where it is.
Only one map per person. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back