• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Chromatite(Spherians Project)

What do you think of the battle system?

• Perfect

Votes: 21 37.5%
  • Good

Votes: 13 23.2%
  • Stick to the original pokemon one

Votes: 13 23.2%
  • Bad

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Total Crap

Votes: 8 14.3%

• Total voters

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
Years
It's better than most scratches I've seen, but I got the idea and I'll make a better one when I have time and ye, I guess I could make it so that you obtain it by putting it in the mutation machine with paras DNA <.<

PS: tonight I'm totally free so expect some new updates :P

Waudby

Yay, hooray for updates lol! maybe my new maps will be shown woot!

Waudby

It looks good but the same as the other one maybe a little touching up here and there!

Waudby

Yep kwl, budgie boy wat do u think of the lance character i made its in the G/S/C remake by gymleaderlance99

gibslpsg

Master Mapper
Years
Hey! Just thought I would update:P
Although it's a small update, here we go :X

Although this hasn't been confirmed, the following midi is the intro theme for Chromatite. Also, this is a Chromatite exclusive so feel free to listen 2 it but please dont use it for other purposes. Thanks :)

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
Years
Here's the updates I promised, I worked on the intro, etc and some more maps waudby ripped, expect more hoenn soon :P
1screens17mw.png

2screens24ad.png

3screens33jl.png

4screens44gc.png

Budgie_boy

A bold new journey awaits
Years
gibslpsg said:
Hey! Just thought I would update:P
Although it's a small update, here we go :X

Although this hasn't been confirmed, the following midi is the intro theme for Chromatite. Also, this is a Chromatite exclusive so feel free to listen 2 it but please dont use it for other purposes. Thanks :)
Could I make a remix of that? I just want to make it a bit more Orchestrated, strings brass and ETC....

Anyway, Got my intro screen working for my own game, It's coming along very well!!!
I got a few more Ideas for fakemon but I need to sprite them first!

gibslpsg

Master Mapper
Years
Yea, go ahead budgie boy. I myself am not that great at making an orchestra background. On the other hand, since I am in a band I am good at making guitar, bass, and drum parts so ill stick with the basic fundementals and u can add strings, etc.

Waudby

Cheers once agen Datriot. im goin to work on more maps over them weekend cos im busy with skool atm! U can maybe expect the rest of kanto to be done in a bout 1 week to 2 weeks!

Budgie_boy

A bold new journey awaits
Years
gibslpsg said:
Yea, go ahead budgie boy. I myself am not that great at making an orchestra background. On the other hand, since I am in a band I am good at making guitar, bass, and drum parts so ill stick with the basic fundementals and u can add strings, etc.

I'm in a few bands too! But anyway, I only sing although I can play guitar and bass.

I'll just make it very softs strings leading up to a climax....

gibslpsg

Master Mapper
Years
Budgie_boy said:
I'm in a few bands too! But anyway, I only sing although I can play guitar and bass.

I'll just make it very softs strings leading up to a climax....
Ok, kwl Budgie Boy. Sounds great and thanks alot :classic:

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
hey this is lookin good i love the screens and the music....question are you mapping the sevill islands too or are they not going to be in the game?

Back