• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Calling all Gleeks!!" (The PC Glee Fan Club)

NurseBarbra

くら くら?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 4, 2017
speaking of season 2, Am I the only one who finds kurt to be so adorable in 2x15, when he has "the talk" with his dad?

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
speaking of season 2, Am I the only one who finds kurt to be so adorable in 2x15, when he has "the talk" with his dad?

I found that cute! But am I the only one who found Kurt adorable throughout the whole of Season 2? I mean, look at Season 1 Kurt then Season 2.

And don't get me started during his Born this Way performance *Fans*

TBH. Look at all the characters and look at how different they look, Quinn, Kurt and Mike especially.

Bluerang1

pin pin
Years
What I'm not liking is the glamorization of adult themes, because these guys are still meant to be 18/17 and not their actual ages :\ It's like Season One covered the consequences and Season 2 are the acts, all topsy turvy xD

chaos11011

[untitled]
Years
  • Age 27
  • MA
  • Seen May 4, 2021
Just watched New York (iirc it's the last episode in Season 2, so I'm caught up with you guys)

Spoilers for who didn't watch it:

Spoiler:

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Well, it looks like Ryan has confirmed Lea Michele, Cory Montheith, and Chris Colfer are going to graduate season 3, he has also confirmed that there will be more characters leaving than staying, but yeah - at least some favourites will stay.

Just watched New York (iirc it's the last episode in Season 2, so I'm caught up with you guys)

Spoilers for who didn't watch it:

Spoiler:
Read the rules please.

Perriechu

Years
Well, it looks like Ryan has confirmed Lea Michele, Cory Montheith, and Chris Colfer are going to graduate season 3, he has also confirmed that there will be more characters leaving than staying, but yeah - at least some favourites will stay.

Read the rules please.

Your favorites? Which are? Every glee club member will be graduating, with the exception of Brittany; Ryan Murphy hasn't decided whether or not he wants her to go, since it wouldn't make sense for her to graduate with such poor grades.

They did. Look at previous posts.

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
Le sigh~. If we could only watch them go off to college like the Saved By The Bell kids, but raunchier.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016

Your favorites? Which are? Every glee club member will be graduating, with the exception of Brittany; Ryan Murphy hasn't decided whether or not he wants her to go, since it wouldn't make sense for her to graduate with such poor grades.

They did. Look at previous posts.
I didn't say my favourites. And I ment to go onto leave the show after that, with the others, they can still be in the series, Ryan did say a few would stay from what I heard. Also, theres a thing with Brittany, it's called character development.

My bad, but you could have just told me that over VM.
Le sigh~. If we could only watch them go off to college like the Saved By The Bell kids, but raunchier.
There has been talk about a spin-off show. I don't think it'll happen though, I just don't understand why it had to be like, the shows three most popular and applauded characters.

Heh, I found it funny how Ryan said he told Lea and Chris, but not Cory - but I'm sure he knows. xD

Last edited:

Perriechu

Years
Actually Ryan really wants a Spin-Off in new york! :))) With Kurt, Blaine, Finn and Rachel. He needs more people on-board though.

NurseBarbra

くら くら?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 4, 2017
Klaine and finchel in newyork?... Yes please...
And if possible can we get some Neff going on? (Nick/Jeff from the warblers...)

Perriechu

Years
Klaine and finchel in newyork?... Yes please...
And if possible can we get some Neff going on? (Nick/Jeff from the warblers...)

I'd rather Klaine and Brittana. :3

Nope! D:< Warblers can just go away now ;;

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
Actually Ryan really wants a Spin-Off in new york! :))) With Kurt, Blaine, Finn and Rachel. He needs more people on-board though.

OH GAWD YES! I just had a nergasm!
I could care less for Finchel in New York, but so long as I get my Klaine I'll be the happiest gay boy in the universe. I miss the days of Queer As Folk >.>

chaos11011

[untitled]
Years
  • Age 27
  • MA
  • Seen May 4, 2021

Read the rules please.

Rules:
All normal PC Rules apply here.
No spam.
Debating (E.g. Pairings) is allowed here, but no bashing other members.
If you have any problems contact me or the co-owner.
All spoilers must be put in /SPOILER tags, as it's unfair for other members.
No auidition is needed to join, just ask. [Although to pass you must add the word "Gleek" to the end of your post, this is just so we know you've checked the rules, otherwise you will not be accepted]

I'm obeying PC Rules, debating is allowed, I don't have any problems, I'm putting spoilers in the spoiler tags, and on my first post on this thread I included "Gleek".

May I ask what am I doing wrong?

Bluerang1

pin pin
Years
Maybe I can audition for Season then? ^^

Was it Season 2 I said they'd be graduating or Season 3? It seems so soon, but as Chris said, all good things must come to an end. It'll make sense for all of them to be leaving since they're all meant to be in the same grade right? Britney shouldn't be left behind even though we love her. Finally, spin-off will work great. Like Sharpay's Fabulous Adventure xD

*has finished watchign Season 2*

Spoiler:

Question: How does Glee stay so up-to-date? Like they know the latest songs, news, etc.

Last edited:

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Well, I guess it isn't at all hard. I mean most of the cast are young people so they know a lot about the lastest stuff and all that jazz, and the creators have to research all this stuff to get more people to watch the show. But i'm sure you'd have to live under a rock not to notice all the great songs that come up and all...

Bluerang1

pin pin
Years
What I mean is, when do they film prior to the episode's release? Maybe I'm getting my timeline confused. It's cool how they're up-to-date though, way realistic.

Years
I've been watching some of the start of series 2 since I missed a few episodes. I hope I'm not the only one who picked up on Santana saying 'Leave Brittany alone' in the Britney/Brittany episode. I thought it was quite funny.

I'm guessing something similar has been done before but I have an idea for a topic -

Which 5 songs would you like to be performed in series three? (And maybe who you would want to do them)

NurseBarbra

くら くら?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 4, 2017
Just gonna say this. Finchel ruins their chances
Sectionals season 1 (No finchel kiss, Won)
Regionals season 1 (finchel kiss, Lost)
Sectionals season 2 (No kiss, Won)
Regionals season 2 (No kiss, Won)
Nationals Season 2 (Kiss, lost.)

I call shenanigans.

Perriechu

Years
Just gonna say this. Finchel ruins their chances
Sectionals season 1 (No finchel kiss, Won)
Regionals season 1 (finchel kiss, Lost)
Sectionals season 2 (No kiss, Won)
Regionals season 2 (No kiss, Won)
Nationals Season 2 (Kiss, lost.)

I call shenanigans.

Finchel kiss? 1st Regionals? ;o; HUH?

Nuke's topic
Mama by the Spice Girls, Sung by Kurt & Rachel
Lady Marmalade by those many peoplez, Sung by Santana, Tina, Mercedes, Rachel & Brittany
underappreciated by Christina, Sung by Tina
If I could turn back time by Cher, Sung by Tina to Artie

ALSSOOOO,

Shelby will be back! :)))))))))))))) Tina, Mike, Mercedes, Santana and Brittany are getting good storylines. :DDD

Season 3 hurry up plox.

Back