• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

- Pokemon Master Red: Fan club -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poki

Banned
Years
Red's Fan Club

redclubpic_zpse5d41316.png

The best since '96

Welcome to Red's fan club! As we all know, Red is the main protagonist of the R/G/B versions and the ''Pokemon Adventures'' manga. He's also the best trainer in the Pokemon world.
I'm a huge fan, so I decided to make a club dedicated to him and I'm 100% sure that there are other fans out there who would love to join.

Rules:
1.Must follow all of PC's rules.
2.Don't fight.
3.Don't disrespect each other.
4.Try to stay active.
5.You can choose up to 2 favourite pokemon from the list.
6.Have fun!

Username:
Favourite pokemon:
Favourite type:
Reason for joining:

List of Red's pokemon (Main ones from the manga and games):
poliwrath.gif
venusaur.gif
pikachu.gif
snorlax.gif
espeon.gif
aerodactyl.gif
lapras.gif
charizard.gif
blastoise.gif

Members list:
Spoiler:

Topics:
Why do you like Red?

Which pokemon from Red's team is your favourite and why?

What would you do if Red was real?

Feel free to add more topics.

Userbars:
Spoiler:

Official club activity: The Red Challenge
Spoiler:

* Weekly Challenge *
Draw Red & post it here. A sketch is enough.

Last edited:

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Red? I friggin' love Red!

Username: Heretostay123
Favourite pokemon: Snorlax
Favourite type: Fire
Reason for joining: Ever since I played HeartGold/SoulSilver and FireRed and Leafgreen, I idolized Red. I knew a little bit about him from reading the manga with him in it, and he was just like... "BLAH!" *throws up with awesomness*

Which pokemon from Red's team is your favourite and why?: Snorlax, for one reason it's my favorite Pokemon. For another, Snorlax is a friggin' boss. He's my rock in a majority of my teams.

What would you do if Red was real?: I would idolize him, and be like a teenage girl to 1 Direction.

BurningLanguages

Student Linguist
Years
Username: Normal Spirit
Favourite pokemon: If you're talking about my favorite out of Red's Pokemon, mine are Blastoise and Charizard. :)
Favourite type: Can I have two? Please :3? My favorites are the Ghost and Normal types!
Reason for joining: Trainer Red is so mysterious and I am a long time player of Pokemon, ever since the franchise hit America so I immediately have a connection with him. He's awesome plain and simple :P.

I'm excited to be in this fan club! Whoohoo :D

RoreyG

Lizardon Man
Years
Username: RoreyG
Favourite pokemon: Charizard, Pikachu.
Reason for joining: To me, Red is the ideal for what every Pokemon Trainer should aspire to be like. His awesomeness cannot be measured.

First, I would fangasm, hard. Then, I would ask him to teach me how to be as awesome as he is.

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
Years
joining

Username: Musaddiq
Favourite pokemon: Charizard And Venusaur
Reason for joining: Im Joining Because I Wan't To Connect With Red Fans

Poki

Banned
Years
Red? I friggin' love Red!

Username: Heretostay123
Favourite pokemon: Snorlax
Reason for joining: Ever since I played HeartGold/SoulSilver and FireRed and Leafgreen, I idolized Red. I knew a little bit about him from reading the manga with him in it, and he was just like... "BLAH!" *throws up with awesomness*

Which pokemon from Red's team is your favourite and why?: Snorlax, for one reason it's my favorite Pokemon. For another, Snorlax is a friggin' boss. He's my rock in a majority of my teams.

What would you do if Red was real?: I would idolize him, and be like a teenage girl to 1 Direction.

Username: Normal Spirit
Favourite pokemon: If you're talking about my favorite out of Red's Pokemon, mine are Blastoise and Charizard. :)
Favourite type: Can I have two? Please :3? My favorites are the Ghost and Normal types!
Reason for joining: Trainer Red is so mysterious and I am a long time player of Pokemon, ever since the franchise hit America so I immediately have a connection with him. He's awesome plain and simple :P.

I'm excited to be in this fan club! Whoohoo :D

Username: RoreyG
Favourite pokemon: Charizard, Pikachu.
Reason for joining: To me, Red is the ideal for what every Pokemon Trainer should aspire to be like. His awesomeness cannot be measured.

First, I would fangasm, hard. Then, I would ask him to teach me how to be as awesome as he is.

joining

Username: Musaddiq
Favourite pokemon: Charizard And Venusaur
Reason for joining: Im Joining Because I Wan't To Connect With Red Fans

Welcome to the club, guys! :'D I'm adding you to the list in a sec. :3

I agree with everyone, Red's so awesome and his pokemon are boss.

Gotta go for a few hours, if someone wants to join I'll add them when I'm back. :)

Last edited:

Poki

Banned
Years
Alright guys, this video has made me think about things.

Interesting theory, I've heard it before. But, here's how I explain it:
Why doesn't Red talk?
None of the main protagonists do! Why? Probably because you're playing as the main character and making them talk would kinda ruin it. The only time a main character said something was in the Crystal version when Copycat copied your character. (At least that's what I remember from what I've played) I don't know about B/W & B2/W2.
Is Red a ghost?
I think not. A ghost can't beat you and become a champion. At least that's what I think, I dunno if it's possible in the Pokemon Universe unless you're contolled by a Ghastly or something.

And the guy said something about Red having no father. Almost none of the main characters do, except in the R/S/E series. Again, I'm not sure about B/W & B2/W2.

Last edited:

BurningLanguages

Student Linguist
Years
Interesting theory, I've heard it before. But, here's how I explain it:
Why doesn't Red talk?
None of the main protagonists do! Why? Probably because you're playing as the main character and making them talk would kinda ruin it. The only time a main character said something was in the Crystal version when Copycat copied your character. (At least that's what I remember from what I've played) I don't know about B/W & B2/W2.
Is Red a ghost?
I think not. A ghost can't beat you and become a champion. At least that's what I think, I dunno if it's possible in the Pokemon Universe unless you're contolled by a Ghastly or something.

And the guy said something about Red having no father. Almost none of the main characters do, except in the R/S/E series. Again, I'm not sure about B/W & B2/W2.

Looking at Red's mysterious characteristics in all of the Pokemon media, the most believable for me would be the ghost theory(I'm not saying that just because I'm a ghost-type lover). The event of having the dead come back from the grave to test the knowledge and skills of the present generation has been a common element in many stories in both ancient, and modern texts. So looking at it from this perspective we can claim that Red is probably an ancestor of the protagonist, after all no one ever mentions a guy named Red, the supposedly "greatest Pokemon Trainer of all". I find it odd that Red can just hide out in caves and whatnot beating up your Pokemon without anyone else hearing about him. That doesn't make much sense because someone with his kind of strength especially at his age, would shoved into the limelight before you can say "go Pikachu!"

I haven't played Black and White so any information that is contained within those games about Red is unknown to me.

So there's my two cents :P.

Blueredemption

Never stop exploring!
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Oct 16, 2023
Username: blueredemption
Favorate pokemon: blastoise
Favorate type: water
Reason for joining: im a huge fan of red. I mean he is the character with the most history in all of the games and he is the only charcter that i can deal with when it comes to design.

Why do i like red? He's epic

Which pokemon from reds team is your favorate and why? Blastoise, same reason i like red. He's epic

What would i do if red were real? Probably pinch myselft to death, and if not that i would end up fainting from excitement

Poki

Banned
Years
Looking at Red's mysterious characteristics in all of the Pokemon media, the most believable for me would be the ghost theory(I'm not saying that just because I'm a ghost-type lover). The event of having the dead come back from the grave to test the knowledge and skills of the present generation has been a common element in many stories in both ancient, and modern texts. So looking at it from this perspective we can claim that Red is probably an ancestor of the protagonist, after all no one ever mentions a guy named Red, the supposedly "greatest Pokemon Trainer of all". I find it odd that Red can just hide out in caves and whatnot beating up your Pokemon without anyone else hearing about him. That doesn't make much sense because someone with his kind of strength especially at his age, would shoved into the limelight before you can say "go Pikachu!"

I haven't played Black and White so any information that is contained within those games about Red is unknown to me.

So there's my two cents :P.
That was interesting, but I think that he's just on Mt.Silver, because he trains his pokémon there. I haven't finished the manga, but that's what I think at this moment. ^^

I was playing Pokémon HG yesterday, and someone did mention Red! I was at a PokéCenter, and the NPC was talking about how a young boy called Red defeated Team Rocket a few years ago.

Username: blueredemption
Favorate pokemon: blastoise
Favorate type: water
Reason for joining: im a huge fan of red. I mean he is the character with the most history in all of the games and he is the only charcter that i can deal with when it comes to design.

Why do i like red? He's epic

Which pokemon from reds team is your favorate and why? Blastoise, same reason i like red. He's epic

What would i do if red were real? Probably pinch myselft to death, and if not that i would end up fainting from excitement
He sure is epic! <3

Adding you to the list.

Since we're all Red's fans, I'll show you guys a video of mine:

^^

Last edited:

BurningLanguages

Student Linguist
Years
Fantastic video! I loved it :) Thanks for sharing. It brought me way back to when I first got my original Gold version...I was very impressed by the game graphics and mechanics...amazing!

Someone mentioned Red huh? That's also interesting! I want to me more of your videos sometime :).

Poki

Banned
Years
Fantastic video! I loved it :) Thanks for sharing. It brought me way back to when I first got my original Gold version...I was very impressed by the game graphics and mechanics...amazing!

Someone mentioned Red huh? That's also interesting! I want to me more of your videos sometime :).

I'm very glad you liked it, and that it brought back memories. ^^ Any suggestions of which version (like a gameplay video, or me vs. someone) I should make a video on?

Yeah, I'll visit all the PokéCenters and I'll take a screenshot when I find it. :p

BurningLanguages

Student Linguist
Years
I'm very glad you liked it, and that it brought back memories. ^^ Any suggestions of which version (like a gameplay video, or me vs. someone) I should make a video on?

Yeah, I'll visit all the PokéCenters and I'll take a screenshot when I find it. :p

I love watching videos of people battling other people because it's a whole different game when two people are battling. That would be great to see! But how would you record something like that?

Poki

Banned
Years
I love watching videos of people battling other people because it's a whole different game when two people are battling. That would be great to see! But how would you record something like that?

I record it with Hypercam 3, when I was little there weren't any gameboys in Bulgaria, so I only had the movies. I'm using an emulator. ^^

BurningLanguages

Student Linguist
Years
I record it with Hypercam 3, when I was little there weren't any gameboys in Bulgaria, so I only had the movies. I'm using an emulator. ^^

That's interesting. I mean how would you record fights with other people? That seems pretty hard I never knew how to do it.

On a Red-related note, do you think he will appear in X and Y as some sort of bonus trainer or something? Like he did in White and Black?

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
I wouldn't mind if he did, although I did not play B/W 2, I heard he was there. I'm guessing that if he does show up, he'll have Megalutions and be like the FINAL BOSS of pokemon.

BurningLanguages

Student Linguist
Years
I wouldn't mind if he did, although I did not play B/W 2, I heard he was there. I'm guessing that if he does show up, he'll have Megalutions and be like the FINAL BOSS of pokemon.

That's true. However I don't know how I feel about megalutions....they sound very unfair past the point of legendary status. I guess we'll see because I have no idea what they will be like.

But I think that having Red be the final Boss kind of thing would be great.

kirou12

Trainer?
Years
Username: kirou12
Favourite pokemon: Charizard
Favourite type: Fire/Dragon
Reason for joining: I idolize Red because he is an epic trainer of all time, and he is the most coolest character in Pokemon ever.

Which pokemon from Red's team is your favourite and why?
Charizard and Pikachu.
Originally Charizard belongs to Blue (according to manga) but that is not my reason, the reason is I am a Charizard fanatic and he is my Favorite Pokemon of all time.And Pikachu, Because (just my opinion) he is the most loyal Pokemon of Red, as he and Yellow venture to find and rescue red after he went missing.

First I want to go on adventure with him and then I want to fight him head on, because it is one of my dream to battle him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back