• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Anime Openings

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years

This is downright amazing. Orgasmic, in fact. Music, visuals. Just perfect. And I haven't even seen the anime yet.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Openings only? No one gives a ♥♥♥♥ about endings?

Here are some of my all-time favourites.

My childhood. Cos I can practically sing the whole song.

Inazuma Eleven has some of the best OPs in my all biased opinion.

Made me loved Galileo Galilei

Of course, as a Gintama fan... I had to.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
Although I dropped Watamote almost right away haha the OP was pretty good. Also Anohana's OP will always be a favorite <3 The Gintama ones are sound pretty solid, I promise I will get to watching it eventually ;~;

Dw Seki we love endings! There's a thread here!

This one from an anime that just ended has grown on me :o The lyrics are kinda odd but w/e.

I also started watching Index and I realllyyy like its first opening:

edit: ok screw it while I like Index's first op better this one is also kinda catchy:

Last edited:

Darkwing Ducklett

Let's get dangerous
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 20, 2014
Any and all of the openings to the various series of Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei. They're all extremely catchy, sung by the cast of the show, and the accompanying animation is utterly messed-up to varying degrees:

I love the opening to Steins;Gate, too.

Homura Akemi

time is f o r e v e r~
Years

This is downright amazing. Orgasmic, in fact. Music, visuals. Just perfect. And I haven't even seen the anime yet.

This. Watamote's opening's just fantastic. I love the lyrics, and the visuals too. I haven't watched it yet, either, but it's on my possibility list.

Kill la Kill's second opening's also amazing to me, sadly I can't post it...cursed youtube.

I love upbeat songs, and visuals with a lot of colour. TMOHS's second opening succeeds in that aspect to me. you could say with flying colours huehue

Years
Boys & Girls by LMC. Second Katekyo Hitman Reborn opening.

Hajimari no Sora, 11th Fairy Tail opening if I remember right. Aaaand then there's Masayume Chasing, the newest Fairy Tail (2014) opening.

..can't forget the first Soul Eater opening either omg. :DDD These four are my top four and I flip-flop on which I prefer since it depends on my mood at the time.

Years
The opening from Haiyore! Nyaruko-san W has to be one of the best ones I've seen.

(If the video doesn't work, click here.)

SuperJanBro

Renegade
Years
I really really like the 2nd Opening to Kill la Kill! It's soooooo gooooddddd. I was going to post a link here, but I can't find an opening that isn't pitched :(.

Back