• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the song above you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Just as a random fact the previous two artists (Hot Chip and Phoenix) were both on the Forza Horizon soundtrack.

Anyway, I've never heard this before, but it's pretty good which is something I always like to find on this thread. 8.5/10 I might have to listen to some more of their stuff.

Years
8/10
I love Paramore, Hayley has an incredible voice - although I have no idea where they are going with this album. The first single (now) was very punk sounding to me whilst this is quite pop... Either way not a bad song :)

I have this song stuck in my head, LOOOVVEE ITTT
also, the beginning of the music video is so funny :D

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2013
Wasting Away-Tonight Alive <3

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
The link isn't working right but I know that song and love Tonight Alive. I discovered them by accident on Spotify one day and fell in love. 10/10

Getting back into Foster The People.

Years
7/10 I would of liked it far more when I was younger, but I've kinda had a falling out with that genre, still a very good song though!-ninja'd

9/10 I'm not the biggest fan of Foster the People but this song is catchy! Very cool backbeat.

The Dollyrots-Feed Me Pet Me

Last edited:

Treecko

Years
8.5/10 Funny and it's PSY whose's awesome but I don't see it getting as big as Gangnam Style, and if it does, it's just people trying too hard to get it big. Sorry.

Treecko

Years
7/10 I never really could get into Hollywood Undead, this song was just alright.

This song was featured in the episode of The Simpsons , "A Totally Fun Thing Bart Will Never Do Again." Thus leading me to listen to more of Hot Chip.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
4/10

The beat is catchy and it's an alright song to hear the first time. Not a song I'll put in my ipod, tho.

Now feast your ears on THIS!

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
7/10

Art was cool, the tune was interesting and the lyrics sounded nice.

Edit: Ninja'd. One moment, please. xD

5/10

The beat was good, but overall I didn't enjoy it all that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back