• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Black Chrome

Do you like it... Choose from 5:) to one:(

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pokemasterintraining

New Beginning
Years
Pokemon Black Chrome internet is gone, on HOLD again....

Pokemon Black Chrome

Introduction

Hi I am Lalakoops (Jonathan)
And I am a Game maker, I love to make games, am a preety good mapper, Horrible Spriter, but sometimes i do good stuff, and Do not know anything about scripting, well... i do know bascis, but not enought to make my own script... Well and This Is My Second game, First One was a failure...:(
And It has DPP Looks and New characters, aswell as some old characters like Gold, Ash, Dawn, etc.

Story

This story is about a boy/girl who was kidnapped when he was a baby by Team Galactic, And Raised By A complete stranger. Later on he is Found unconsious on Belkam Town, a small Town full of joy.(This story Takes place 5 years after Ash Beated the Sinnoh Elite 4) He/She Befriends Dawn And starts To Live with her. Later he heads to Proffesor Marry's Lab and Get's His First Pokemon... Then He heads out on a adventure, wich he learns That He needs to stop Team Galactic AND team Rocket(They are now together) And Stop Heartran From Turning Karnaro Into a Volcano. With The Help of your Starter, Ash and other Friends and pokemon, (( Featuring Cresselia)) You will have to save Karnaro from The Cluthes Of Team Galactic and Rocket!

Characters

w81bpt.png
30xhnjk.png
Mori/Yori: The Hero/Heroine Of The Game: He/She is Very Enthusiasmatic, and was kidnapped when he/she was a baby!

b6bxuc.png
Proffesor Marry: A very Spirited Woman Who Gives Pokemon To people who need them.

6pcbo2.png
Ash: A boy That Lives in Pallet town, He moved to Belkam With His Girlfriend....Dawn!

Other Characters info Later on...

Screenies yay!!

23st1xw.jpg

11954ig.jpg

2f03x5d.jpg

2py43n4.jpg

34jd43l.jpg

2rcsxnc.jpg

1649so.jpg

zmlft0.jpg

28a0oso.jpg

dvmrnd.jpg

kc1mj7.jpg

2ue2s5s.jpg

1692heg.jpg

352llde.jpg

2585lk2.jpg
I already fixed the Battleback of YORI
339ht7r.jpg

14spegn.jpg

2jca98l.jpg

975l78.jpg

Videos

I'm sorry But it's a bit fast Becuase of the Hypercam, and... That's not the real sound in the game... Hypercam coud not
Load it...:(

Team:

Spriters-Giradialkia-OPEN-OPEN-OPEN-URGENTLY NEEDED
Mappers-me!
Scripters-OPEN-OPEN-OPEN-URGENTLY NEEDED
Story editor-OPEN

If you would like to join PM me..._team members will appear in the game!

Credits-
~Red - Dawn's House
Destined - TURNING FG Wesley's tileset into RMXP...
Riceeman - Ash's Charset...
Kyledove - D/P Tileset
FG Wesley- Some tiles!
And some extra credits to Giradialkia!! For allot of sprites...
And Pocill For an Amazing Starter Kit!!
Without it this game would not be possible

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen May 10, 2021
Black Chrome?
Now that sounds like my kinda game! =)
It looks pretty good.
You seem to be new at this.
Keep it up!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 4, 2016
Yeah...Would be nice if you wouldn't nick our type of name. But its not up to me, its up to Drago_Champ.
And you should be giving credit to Poccil in your credits section. Its no good saying in vid.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 4, 2016
It shouldn't really matter. It's just a name.
Besides, the author may have had the name before noticing your project, even if s/he noticed it.
Drago_Champ is rather protective. Its not up to me, its up to him.

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
Years
New or not, you're doing rather well on this project, I also like the name too, and the characters look very nice as well as your mapping from what I can see. Keep up the excellent work :P

pokemasterintraining

New Beginning
Years
New or not, you're doing rather well on this project, I also like the name too, and the characters look very nice as well as your mapping from what I can see. Keep up the excellent work :P

Thank you ~F.M.P~ It's People Like you that Make me to want to continue with the game :)

agentalexandre12- It's not excactly the same name, he is Blue Chrome and i am Black chrome...

Name explanatinon: Black stands for darkness and chrome is like a mirror that Reflects LIGHT...
In other word LIGHT IS Fighting Darkness...
CRESSELIA is fighting HEATRAN

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
Years
Hahaha...as said before...name seems kind of familiar. I'm not going to make any fuzz around it because I myself am not going to make my game name permanent. I hope of changing it. The game seems cool. I really like the Ash OW, but not the trainer sprite. And the other OWs are very very good.

Riceeman

Spriter Guy
Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2011
Hahaha...as said before...name seems kind of familiar. I'm not going to make any fuzz around it because I myself am not going to make my game name permanent. I hope of changing it. The game seems cool. I really like the Ash OW, but not the trainer sprite. And the other OWs are very very good.

That's MY Ash overworld. I told you could use them IF you gave credit. I want credit on the front page of this thread asap.

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
Years
Wow...that's the best one I've seen in D/P style (not to mention the high competition). I wonder...is it for public use?

~Red

Meh. Hate me if you will.
Years
Did you have permission to use my tiles? The house with the open shutters is MINE.

pokemasterintraining

New Beginning
Years
Did you have permission to use my tiles? The house with the open shutters is MINE.

Sorry I found it on Google and I did not know who was it from...I will put credit asap!

Riceeman: Sorry... I put the credit i the video but i will also put the credits on the page.... Thanks again for the Charset!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
Looks pretty good.
I gave it a 3 cause it could be better.
But all in all really good. :)

Years
Did you use the Kyledove tileset that I compiled? If so, did you even bother to read the Read Me? You need to credit me for compiling them as well as Kyledove for creating them.

Back